Brendan the bingo caller

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
watching the news and tippex teeth is on saying there was 24 clubs interested in the guy they have just taken on loan.

A few months ago they had 40 scouts looking at one of their players.

Is it just think of a number any number or does he pull balls out a machine.

If I was unfortunate enough to be one of them I'd be looking at the bigger picture though and asking why they are bringing so many players in on loan especially considering they spent the guts of £8million on two midfielders in Kouassi and Ntcham.

It's like Countdown, they have the Seville Calculator installed on a big wall within the piggery, they hit the button and it spits out an over-inflated number with no connection to reality.

I believe it is located on the same wall as the Father Burns Memorial Cadbury's Animal Bar.

Love the way they are hailing this guy as the 2nd coming when I guarantee 90+% hadn’t heard of him last week.

watching the news and tippex teeth is on saying there was 24 clubs interested in the guy they have just taken on loan.

If I was unfortunate enough to be one of them I'd be looking at the bigger picture though and asking why they are bringing so many players in on loan especially considering they spent the guts of £8million on two midfielders in Kouassi and Ntcham.
I think Ntcham could be decent.

Remarkable the different reaction two clubs can get for signing loan players. We are mocked for signing loan players and yet they are lauded. Just heard someone on the BBC describe Masunda as the best young player he has seen in his life.

I’m amazed that they are going down the route they are, Roberts and the new boy I’m sure will be good players however thats two positions in their team that they have tied down to improve the abilities of other clubs players and probably at a significant outlay.

We’re continually told how wealthy they are, and how they will only sign quality, yet they are struggling to buy players to improve a squad that’s recently narrowly beat Hibs at home and struggled away to Ross County recently.

Remarkable the different reaction two clubs can get for signing loan players. We are mocked for signing loan players and yet they are lauded. Just heard someone on the BBC describe Masunda as the best young player he has seen in his life.

He's better than Laudrup which means he's much better than Larsson!

Bet he's pish.

It’s always an even number as well.

He surely cannot be better than Dembele?

Have they only signed this guy on loan? How long for? He's only scored a handful of goals in his career according to wiki, I'd say they are needing a goalscorer more than anything if the racist is out injured.

If he's as successful as Roberts then he'll be a complete waste of money. Hes been that shite they might get to keep him

They don't have the "Think before you speak filter" it is bypassed, it's cringeworthy in the extreme the way they spout their verbal diarrhoea, without an ounce of shame afterwards.

As mentioned the Schottish Mhedia encourage these verbal discharges of faeces with hunger.

They swallow it in gulps, to regurgitate it again to the filthy hordes in grey and green who wait on baited breath to swallow their dose of 3rd hand shite.

Another costly aquisition by Brenda.

He’ll be in a healthy wage and they’ll be paying a chunk of it + a loan fee i’d imagine?

I cannot stand glow teeth,he comes away with some crackers,I think he says to himself,I'll tell the septic fans anything and they'll believe me.More fool them.

I felt sorry for the boy from Chelsea having tosh McKinley meet him at the airport.they were lucky he didn’t take one look and think “%^*& that get me a plane back now”

As mentioned earlier the guy is a total laughing stock in England due to his David Brent like comments. In the backwater that is Scotland he is actually taken seriously by our media. He is a clown.

Back