Brendan the bingo caller

Interesting reading on Chelsea fan sites
'
Has arrived in Glasgow this morning, 18 month loan deal set to go ahead. Bizarre move... Even if he pisses over everyone week in, week out... So what? Should have gone to a Championship side over a move to Celtic.

Rodgers has a bad track record with Chelsea loanees too. McEachran and Moses moves were built upon empty promises. Don't understand this one at all. '
' Well do we know they have to go through 4 rounds to even get to the groups?

Would be moronic if we loaned him on the chance they get into the groups.

In any case it's a poor move, we need to test him at a much higher level than the hammer throwers of Inverness or the Mountain men of Ross County.

Standard of football in Scotland is horrific and I know since I watch it every other week in the stands.'

Remarkable the different reaction two clubs can get for signing loan players. We are mocked for signing loan players and yet they are lauded. Just heard someone on the BBC describe Masunda as the best young player he has seen in his life.
Was it his agent?

He has the names of clubs in 3 envelopes. Bit like his Liverpool trick there will be no names

Man is a narcissist, who believes his own delusional rants.

He was starting to feel the pressure because of his sh*te transfer window in comparison to ours so he threw a couple mill on a Chelsea LOAN to take the pressure off.

Probably took 24 calls from the beasts from the east to get Chelsea to cave in. Creepy Brenda thinks the world loves him.

watching the news and tippex teeth is on saying there was 24 clubs interested in the guy they have just taken on loan.

A few months ago they had 40 scouts looking at one of their players.

Is it just think of a number any number or does he pull balls out a machine.

If I was unfortunate enough to be one of them I'd be looking at the bigger picture though and asking why they are bringing so many players in on loan especially considering they spent the guts of £8million on two midfielders in Kouassi and Ntcham.

Aye, so there were Brenda. He's talking shite, their fans are talking shite and the media are...

Talking shite, about Celtic wonder signing. Is £30m there go to figure these days as well? Dumbell was meant to worth £30m and now this new messiah is supposedly like getting a £30m player without the risk?!

Mental.:D

As mentioned earlier the guy is a total laughing stock in England due to his David Brent like comments. In the backwater that is Scotland he is actually taken seriously by our media. He is a clown.
It tells you all you need to know about what passes as the media in this country.
In addition there really is something weird about that muppet.

73cuon.jpg

:p

Back