Brentford FC's New Stadium - a drone flyover

An impressive piece of work to build in that tight space. Seem to remember chat of a few existing stadiums in Scotland couldn’t be developed as no room. Probably more down to the extra costs involved

Good luck to them but I think that looks like a horrendous stadium.

I think it looks alright. Think its a bit disappointing they have to have coloured seats so on telly it doesnt look as empty

Been driving past that going to work about 3 or 4 times a month for the past couple of years. Watching the progress has been interesting. Decent wee ground.

A tight squeeze! But going to be used for football and rugby (London Irish, boo!). Good luck to Brentford

I am a Luddite. I want every stadium to be renovated back to the proper old school stadiums that we used to love and know back in the day.

Moneyball transfers and deals for old stadium said on commentary stadium paid off already. 42 Millom profit in transfers, yet must be frustrating losing best players.

To me it smacks of no ambition. But their attitude may be changing with the new stadium.

Looks better than most of the grounds in our league, does anyone know what potential size of support Brentford have ?

For the area they had a decent job has been done imo. Access and egress should be fine with M4 and A205 either side of the stadium plus it's at a good end of Brentford with Chiswick just down the road.

Thats got to have one of the smallest footprints ive ever seen for a stadium anywhere it’s literally surrounded by railway track and roads

Good look in an evacuation

Cant see the logic in building that there whats the reason?

Back