Brest join Dijon to sign Grezda

zI23YwQ.gif

If he hates the country that much he should have stepped forward and played his best to get in the shop window and put the feelers out.
I watched him in the internationals that he played in and he was pretty decent but his attitude now it seems is shit I don't remember him having talks with Gerrard to discuss his future either, so it seems we are just blowing money on a waster.

Genuinely hope this cretin get's too F away from my club.

Know a girl who's been on two dates with the guy and he isn't shy in talking about how much he hates the country and wants to leave.

Definitely not a man that can turn things around.

Mark Allan checks not only their football ability but personality too ensuring that they seamlessly fit in to our culture and country.

Must have been in some cheap Albanian sauce when scouting this guy, or did we even actually scout him?

Mark Allan checks not only their football ability but personality too ensuring that they seamlessly fit in to our culture and country.

Must have been in some cheap Albanian sauce when scouting this guy, or did we even actually scout him?

He was a panic buy when Murphy got injured but he was highly rated in Croatia at the time, it was a mistake but when you’re fishing in a market of players that cast around 1 to 2 million not every one will work out.

When the £2m was quoted for Grezda the gaffer said “no that was for both him and Barasic.”
Did he? Or are you doing the thing were you totally play down the costs to offset other posters totally overplaying them?

“Some of the numbers written about are above what we’ve actually paid. I’ve read we spent £2.5 million on Nikola - it was £1.5 million."

You reckon we got Grezda for £500k? I hope that's the case....

Brest twinned with the two Bristol sides.
I know Panucci was a big fan when Albania coach, shame he's not at a club side to take him off our hands.
His best game in Scotland was against Scotland, that sums up the state of our National team and the state of the player being so far off the required standard

With Barisic there are things that should be and things that are.

The premise of his nationality, name, historical subconscious of cool players from Europe means he should be a cracking player for us.

The reality is he hasn't been the player we need him to be and falls into the Alves category of - aye you were great for Porto but I support Rangers and what have you done for us.

It looks like we are wanting steady and stable players who are slightly more cost effective i.e Jones, Stewart etc to supplement the money we spend rather than fringe gambles like Barisic and Grezda.

I can see us moving Barisic on for a local, trusted, sleeves up and hitting their tackled in winter kind of player

Surely none of these clubs will be daft enough to actually buy him? Or match his Rangers salary. It will be a loan deal. Almost certainly.

Genuinely hope this cretin get's too F away from my club.

Know a girl who's been on two dates with the guy and he isn't shy in talking about how much he hates the country and wants to leave.

Definitely not a man that can turn things around.

Hope she’s not too tidy. Don’t want him to have any reasons to stay....

Good - any fee plus wage saving will be welcomed as hes not going to cut it here.

A part of me thinks we should keep a hold of him until we get a replacement for Candeias. We really only have Ojo with Stewart & Hastie as back up who could play in the same role. We are a bit light if Ojo picks up a knock.

Did he? Or are you doing the thing were you totally play down the costs to offset other posters totally overplaying them?

“Some of the numbers written about are above what we’ve actually paid. I’ve read we spent £2.5 million on Nikola - it was £1.5 million."

You reckon we got Grezda for £500k? I hope that's the case....
I’m doing the thing where instead of just saying something for the sake of it I’m repeating a statement from Gerrard during a presser where he made that actual statement. Now if you think he’s lying, I’ll leave that with you. But some amount of pish does get posted and bizarrely its always directionally towards making the club look like idiots. In this case it’s simple, the manager said we’d paid £2m for both Grezda and Barasic. The question to him as I recall was about the fee for Grezda, he was asked if it was £2m for Grezda to which he replied, no £2m for both. Katic is nothing to do with this.

I’m doing the thing where instead of just saying something for the sake of it I’m repeating a statement from Gerrard during a presser where he made that actual statement. Now if you think he’s lying, I’ll leave that with you. But some amount of pish does get posted and bizarrely its always directionally towards making the club look like idiots. In this case it’s simple, the manager said we’d paid £2m for both Grezda and Barasic. The question to him as I recall was about the fee for Grezda, he was asked if it was £2m for Grezda to which he replied, no £2m for both. Katic is nothing to do with this.
I’d be delighted if it was only £2million for the two of them and you’re quite right, Katic is nothing to do with what you posted.

A little bit of mustard marinated into the brest with some dill goes a long way.

He can pack his bags, what's good for the gaffer is good for me and the gaffer obviously doesn't rate him.

Possibly the most kinky thing I've ever seen posted on FF

Steven Gerrard has confirmed that a star signing from last summer is set to exit Ibrox.

Albanian winger Eros Grezda was signed from Croatian side Osijek in a deal worth £2million last August.

However, his big-money move turned into a disaster with the player struggling with injury, as well as adapting to the Scottish game.

The 24-year-old featured 17 times last season, seven of which were starts, but failed to impress despite the transfer fee involved.

This summer he was one of the players Gerrard deemed surplus to requirements.

The Rangers boss has confirmed that he will leave with French sides Dijon and Brest interested.

“I think it has been frustrating for everyone," he said. “He came with an injury and found it very hard to shake that off and come back in a good place.

“He had other niggles and I think he has found the whole game here and demands here tough. He has been honest and open about that.

“But there is still a talent there. I have no doubt he can go to a league, a team and a manager that might suit his style and be a success.”

Taken from The Scotsman

The sooner that charade is ended the better . The guy isn’t a Rangers player in any way shape or form unfortunately .

Not yet!

£12k/week roughly.

Not an exact figure but it something in and around that range. That was my first guess and she just sort of nodded.
Is it just me that finds it a bit weird that he was discussing his salary with someone he's been on 2 dates with? I've been with my missus for 18 years and married for 5 and she still doesn't know how much I earn!!

Back