Brian Laudrup: "Deep In My Heart I'm Still A Rangers Man"

BulletPoints

11vp6v4.jpg

Doesn't age.

In hindsight , wish we had took a punt on his brother Michael instead of Pedro .. Who knows . !
Outside of his first managerial gig he's never stayed at a club for more than 2 years. Either gets sacked or left in bad terms at the majority of clubs he's managed

An outstanding footballer. Best I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.

He looks like he hasn't aged a day in 20 years.

This is the calibre of man we need playing for Rangers now, playing for the shirt and holds the true meaning of being a Ranger. What a magnificient man... :)

I only seen Baxter when he came back from England, therefore Laudrup is the greatest player I have witnessed in our colours by a country mile. Not only his footballing ability but also the way he conducted himself off the park and he wouldn't have been short of temptation with Goram, Gazza and Durranty for team mates.

This has brightened my day up ,no end!

I’d forgotten how much man love I had for Laudrup.

WATP

If only he had signed a new contract, the boost would have won us 10 in a row and then imagine him in advocaats team the next 2 years.

Much like Barrie McKay, he wanted to leave to try something new. Hindsight would suggest that Murray should've taken the money that was offered.

Without doubt the best player in my lifetime of 57 years to pull on the jersey of The Famous Glasgow Rangers . My sincere apologies to Mr Davie Cooper

Back