Brian Laudrup Instagram Post.

Just looked on Wiki , 20 yo with 19 games for Bologna , would he be a starter?

Probably wouldn’t be an option if he had replicated his form in Italy that he showed in the Danish league the previous season where he scored a goal every two games from right wing.

It was a privilege to watch the great man play for us.

You have to feel sorry for those too young who need to rely on reading over and over how brilliant he was.

One thing they might not realise is that very few games were televised so you had to listen to the radio to keep up with games you couldn’t get to. I always remember listening to the radio commentary you’d constantly hear “Here’s Laudrup, he’s away from one, away from two!” And so on. Even hearing his name mentioned on the wireless got me on my feet.

Probably wouldn’t be an option if he had replicated his form in Italy that he showed in the Danish league the previous season where he scored a goal every two games from right wing.
As I have alluded to , don’t know the player but Danish league form sounds promising.
For me the season is now three weeks away , there is still doubts over Morelos and possibly one or two others , so our signings now need to be starters rather than squad fillers.

I wish I knew at the time how lucky I was to be growing up in the 9 in a row era.

What a player he was. Would get home from school and watch the 'Joy of Laudrup' VHS on repeat.

The type of player you would turn up at the ground 30 minutes early just to watch him train.

Brian Laudrup is a God.

As much as we need big changes throughout the squad I bet the addition of Laudrup alone, would just about take us to the title. He was THAT good.

He’d also absolutely tear this particular scum team to pieces. He’s so far beyond what they have now.

I'm I the first to say I love men's bums.
Very tasty part of the body.
Mmmm!

tenor.gif

Back