Brian Laudrup - Rangers - Video

Laudrup highlight video I came across on YouTube thought I’d share!

The best highlight reel of the great man that I’ve seen, to such an extent, that you could argue that it is a showcase of evidence that supports the notion that he was the greatest player to ever play for the club.

How that team (even allowing for Walter’s alleged tactical deficiencies) never did anything in Europe still bugs me all these years later.

I’ll be forever grateful that I witnessed the genius at work

Cheers op - much appreciated.

He made it look so easy like he was playing a different game
Poise balance touch skill ability to never lose control of the ball I know it’s over used but he truly was world class

Some amount for goals and assists in that last year when he was apparently not trying...

Was talking about that the other day.

I think the criticism of him that year is OTT and the failures of a number of others ,which stopped us getting over the line in the league, seems to be landed on his shoulders too.

If a few others had been just as professional as him at his apparent worst, we'd have won that title no bother.

My favourite ever Rangers player and that is saying something as we have had some absolutely amazing players. Just loved watching Laudrup play.

One of the very few men in the world where a straight man can just accept he is just an unbelievably good looking bloke as well. Rips the piss a bit that he had it all, looks and immense talent as well as being a completely bang on guy as well, a proper gent.

great post thanks, the man was amazing what would he cost in todays market a genius at work. best I have ever seen at Rangers and that is saying something considering some of the talent that have pulled on the famous shirt....

Some amount for goals and assists in that last year when he was apparently not trying...

Was talking about that the other day.

I think the criticism of him that year is OTT and the failures of a number of others ,which stopped us getting over the line in the league, seems to be landed on his shoulders too.

If a few others had been just as professional as him at his apparent worst, we'd have won that title no bother.
It’s greatly exaggerated, especially when you consider Gazza usually gets off Scot free and instead treated to the myth that his sale cost is 10.

For me it’s the 9 season that blows my mind, not only because of how I felt Laudrup carried us at times, but because of the immense pressure he did it under.

It might have just been a friendly, Richard Gough's Testimonial to be exact, but he tormented the Arsenal defence no end that day. Could play at any level.

Great video ,thanks for posting
The man was amazing and a joy to watch

though for me second best player I've seen in a Rangers jersey ,I still put Gazza slightly in front of him.
it's incredible we had both of them at the same time.

Wow.

A few things that stand out for me:

1. Most highlight complications are maximum 10 minutes. This was half an hour.
2. A very unselfish player who had incredible skills but always seemed to pick the right pass at the right time.
3. Love his tendency to follow his pass - always involved in the action.
4. How many chances created for Hateley!

Back