Brian McClair has let himself go.

Bryan Robson looking well.

Not sure about your man on the left trying and failing spectacularly not only to do “the ears” but to not look like a tragic “young Da” despite clearly being in his 50s

“What do you mean it’s too casual? It’s roasting. Pink aswell. The birds will love it.

Tell your maw she should never have left me. I’m a character”
I think you might be over analysing that, Boab.

gn20.png
Fucken schnozzle on him.

Belisha beacon:))

Given that he used to be seen regularly wearing the dublin deckchair, I'd say 2021 Brian McClair looks much improved.

I will give it that he was a good player in his day but always looked manky and in need of a shave and wash.
He s the first you would pick out of a line up of guess the tim.

FFS - Who cares?

I don't look the same as I did when I was 25. He was a smashing player. If someone can give me a reason to hate him, then I will happily join in.
Blamed Rangers fans who went to Scotland games (shows how long ago) fir booing him and generally abusing him coz he played for celtc.

Nothing to do with him being howlin at international level and other celtc and former celtc players not getting abuse.

He was a greeting faced lady's front bottom into the bargain.

To be fair to McClair, I was at a charity event at the County Inn about 30 years ago, 90% of the folk there were Rangers fans. He was chatting away to everyone, acknowledging that the Rangers team at that point were miles ahead of anyone in Scotland. Certainly didn’t come across as a bigot, I’ve heard from others he and his family used to watch both Motherwell and Celtic before he signed for the tims.

Clayton Blackmore is going to be fighting Bez from Happy Mondays in a boxing match.

That's not the setup to a joke, it's genuinely true.

Back