Brian Rice Interview on Heart and Hand

Listened to this today and really enjoyed it,for a man who has no connection to Rangers,talking so openly on a Rangers podcast,I came away really liking the guy,came across has the type a guy anyone would enjoy having a pint with.
So refreshing to hear him talking about Scottish football and how teams that park the bus does his but in.
I hadn't really given the guy much thought TBH, although I had thought he was fairly straight guy and was a doing a decent job with Hamilton.

Came away really liking the guy. Spoke well, honest, open, down to earth and quite self aware in terms of his own qualities, limitations etc.

Seemed to genuinely want to address his recent issues and pass that awareness and guidance on to the youngsters in the game.

Great interview from the Guys. Slightly off-topic as he has no rangers connection. But a really enlightening and enjoyable listen. Props to H&H yet again. Great stuff.

Really enjoyed this podcast. It was super refreshing to hear a guy who just loves the game sit and talk about it for an hour and a half. No agendas, no airs and graces, just a down to earth fella and a completely open book.

Great work as always from the H&H team.

Back