Brian Rice

I've met him before and he seemed out of it then. He was pretty monosyllabic and strange.

A few months later his gambling stuff came out again. I don’t know if he has other addiction issues beyond gambling.

A member at my golf club. Is very well thought of and always comes across as a gentleman. I cant remember him as a player but seemingly had huge ability?

He was a decent midfield player for Hibs for a few years.
Not a top player but a good player at our league level.

He was a decent midfield player for Hibs for a few years.
Not a top player but a good player at our league level.
Played quite a bit for a good Forest team in the late 80's who were near the top of what is now the EPL.

One of life’s true gents is Brian, think it may be a case of being pissed off rather than pissed. Unfortunately his team are ripping the piss out of him just now and honestly hope he gets a decent move from them.

Hope he's ok. He has his personal issues and if he could get that under control he could get a far bigger club.

I like Brian Rice, its a shame he has to work under that big 19th Century Terrorist Les Gray

I don’t think he looked pished. He looked gutted and a bit emotional.

They’ve had a tough couple weeks including a loss to Annan in the cup. Wouldn’t be a surprise if he is feeling some pressure

Always comes across an honest and decent football man. Best wishes to him.

Back