Bridgeton Loyal Statement

We are being done up like a kipper all over the shop, eventually we will have to do something about it and it must come from the board.

Thought I read somewhere they couldn't get their safety certificate changed in time for the game. That being the case the SFA should limit them to 14,000 fans or fine them 2,000 x the price of a ticket.

Ah lest just roll over and let them tickle our tummy.. eh... no wonder we get pissed on from a great height. Fans just havnt the stomach for a fight now days
Why not have a pop at the folk really slating tge idea? He didn't.

You seem a tad angry.

Why don't you arrange a protest at the BBC or something useful rather than asking bears to spend dosh travelling to a hovel where we aren't welcome and risk some getting lifted cos there would be bother but I take it that's what you want?

This segregation issue is a load of shite.

They could have put us in a full stand behind a goal and moved some of their own.

Total cop out by authorities and as usual Ramgers fans suffer.

Direct action is the only way forward, if people are not prepared to take supporters concerns seriously.

Good luck.

Obviously we aren't getting the extra tickets that we are due, unless Aberdeen miraculously sell the game out then we should at least be given half of 2000 unsold seats £ that would have been taken up by our support.

£27k extra we should demand if Pittodrie is more than 2000 below capacity.

Excellent idea.

Police Scotland pulling the strings in this , so lets make it more difficult for them and cost them more time and hassle.

Also if Aberdeen cant stick to the rules the tiw should be moved elsewhere.

The clubs silence on this is shocking

I’ll be forever grateful to our board but they really need to show some stomach for the fight when it comes to defending our fans.

Maybe they hold the view that there are more pressing matters but unless the club start taking the lead we’ll start getting fans taking action.

I agree with BL that something has to be done, I respect that they’re taking action rather than sitting back accepting it but I’m not sure this is the best way to go about it. All the more reason we need the Club stand up.

The police cant just detain folk for no reason

They can make up a reason though.

Public order issues causing concern for example. Not being able to control thousands of people wandering about the area with no ticket and therefore not inside the ground.

People travelling to the area of the game on supporters buses is not the same as loads of people travelling on the same day independently.

Back