Brighton fans not happy

Nah it’s definitely not, 7.50 to watch any non competitive football match as a ppv is a farce but that’s football for you. The worrying thing is that people accept this as ok.
Are you mad mate?

Why would we give it out cheaply when there's costs involved? It's what £10 cheaper than a ticket to watch in person and you can split it between your mates if you're watching together.

The Premier league in England is all about money to a certain extent.
The league, tv companies and pundits regularly state it is the best, biggest and richest in the world.
And I would imagine a sizeable number of fans down their can be quite smug about the riches involved.
But £7.50 is too much?

Is Clive not back for Saturday and Sunday?

I spent £30 on the pre season pass for Rangers tv and only got to see Arsenal. Managed a ticket for Tranmere and now got tickets for both games this weekend after having Blackpool cancelled. :(

Didn’t he get a black arsenal player confused with another and people were accusing him of being a racist?
No, he’s just incompetent!
Only joking, Tom. Love your patter.
He got Balogun (Arsenal's Balogun) confused with Aubameyang. Both were playing up front. But again, in 2021 everything's racist :D

Didn’t he get a black arsenal player confused with another and people were accusing him of being a racist?
No, he’s just incompetent!
Only joking, Tom. Love your patter.
Nothing in that at all and some of the things Arsenal fans wrote about it on Twitter was pathetic tbh. Two players similar hairstyles easy mistake.

I can remember a commentator credit Mo Johnson with a Stuart McCall goal for example.

Was pishing myself when I saw this earlier. Although the point about Duffy is a fair one - no argument there and probably worth a free stream to each Brighton season ticket holder for that.

Back