Brighton game

kay

Just checked my account re the Brighton game, and it has changed from purchased to mixed status, have my up to date payment details can anyone explain this please

The T22I04 Requirement is showing Mixed Staus for me not the ticket. Not that it matters as I have the ticket in my email

The T22I04 Requirement is showing Mixed Staus for me not the ticket. Not that it matters as I have the ticket in my email
The only email I received was offering the game which I accepted, nil else. Have emailed them

More importantly, anyone know if we will be treated to an appearance by Big Shane “here we go” Duffy?

I note he’s listed as No 4 in their squad and hope to hear he’s in the travelling squad.

I've just purchased my ticket for Saturday. Does this mean we managed to get GCC to agree to a higher attendance than the original figure?

Just received an email telling me I’ve been successful in the ballot, a day after I’ve just bought two off someone who got them that didn’t ask for them.

So if I don’t take these am I not getting a chance of Madrid tickets that will have come available ?

No email with Qr code, initially had purchased today changed
Has the payment been taken from you or showing as pending in your banking? Also, might be worth checking your Junk Mail folder to see if the 'ticket' has gone in there.

I just got an email for Brighton, I had initially been at Arsenal. I would go but I’d love to take my son, but he’s not a ST holder as yet.

Sorry if this has been answered, but is there a certain time people need to be inside Ibrox for on saturday? Please don't say kick off. :D

I now have a 22I05 requirement as well as an 04

Im convinced 04 was brighton originally

Both are dated 20th July

Individual ticket purchase for Brighton above those.

I now have a 22I05 requirement as well as an 04

Im convinced 04 was brighton originally

Both are dated 20th July

Individual ticket purchase for Brighton above those.

22105 is a requirement for Madrid. Just been added to my history too. Ticket purchased.

Ticket for Brighton game has same number as Blackpool for payment, does this mean they are transferring payment over that is what mixed status means ?

Just received an email telling me I’ve been successful in the ballot, a day after I’ve just bought two off someone who got them that didn’t ask for them.

So if I don’t take these am I not getting a chance of Madrid tickets that will have come available ?
I've just got same email.i got Real Madrid now this has popped in .Has the capacity possibly been increased

at 15:55 today I got an email saying I was successful in real ballot - I have already purchased Brighton tickets and got this in my purchase history
Rangers v Brighton price £36 (for x2 tickets) - printed
T22104 requirement say mixed status
T22105 requirement says purchased

Been on website now for 35 min - tried to purchase real ticket on every area of ground - saying there are no tickets to match my requirements try again - then booted me off website

at 15:55 today I got an email saying I was successful in real ballot - I have already purchased Brighton tickets and got this in my purchase history
Rangers v Brighton price £36 (for x2 tickets) - printed
T22104 requirement say mixed status
T22105 requirement says purchased

Been on website now for 35 min - tried to purchase real ticket on every area of ground - saying there are no tickets to match my requirements try again - then booted me off website
I have the identical situation

Back