Brilliant Vlog from Villa Fan!

The emotions last night were incredible, and watching that brings it all back.

Spinetingling seeing Ibrox in full voice.

Its neutral loggers like these guys that really help to build our own fanbase outside of Scotland. That other lad has something like 300k followers and he was raving about his experience. It was definitely a good night for them to show up! You have to imagine seeing scenes like that will interest others. .

Fantastic video. Literally brought tears to my eyes watching that. They were sitting almost exactly where my wife and I sat for the Porto game, so that was an added impact.

The video was great. Loved it. Really captured the atmosphere from last night.

Although (excluding the usual mentally challenged responses on his Instagram) there was one Villa fan pointing out that he shouldn’t have come to see us because of ‘sick Saturday’ in 1976.

I was born in 1989 so couldn’t have told you the first thing about that day. But reading the newspapers from that day... it basically just makes us out to be thugs.

Aaanyway... nice to see neutral fans at our games giving us, the atmosphere and Ibrox rave reviews. Long may it continue, and what a pity some people go through life holding such a grudge. (I mean, England invaded Scotland and we don’t hold a grudge :)) )

fantastic watch and he couldnt have picked a better game to be at, im sure Rangers are his second team now or maybe even his first :D

The video was great. Loved it. Really captured the atmosphere from last night.

Although (excluding the usual mentally challenged responses on his Instagram) there was one Villa fan pointing out that he shouldn’t have come to see us because of ‘sick Saturday’ in 1976.

I was born in 1989 so couldn’t have told you the first thing about that day. But reading the newspapers from that day... it basically just makes us out to be thugs.

Aaanyway... nice to see neutral fans at our games giving us, the atmosphere and Ibrox rave reviews. Long may it continue, and what a pity some people go through life holding such a grudge. (I mean, England invaded Scotland and we don’t hold a grudge :)) )
I wasn’t there but have mates that were. In the 70’s no one fucked with us, absolutely no one.
We even took on the Franco’s police
:)

Great vlog. Seems like there's alot of guys who do this - do they make money out of it?

Superb vlog. How football can be without the bitterness and hate. Helps that we're all in a good mood I suppose

Superb wee video. Fair commitment doing two megabuses back to back as well, got the fear thinking about that alone.

Back