Brilliant Vlog from Villa Fan!

The video was great. Loved it. Really captured the atmosphere from last night.

Although (excluding the usual mentally challenged responses on his Instagram) there was one Villa fan pointing out that he shouldn’t have come to see us because of ‘sick Saturday’ in 1976.

I was born in 1989 so couldn’t have told you the first thing about that day. But reading the newspapers from that day... it basically just makes us out to be thugs.

Aaanyway... nice to see neutral fans at our games giving us, the atmosphere and Ibrox rave reviews. Long may it continue, and what a pity some people go through life holding such a grudge. (I mean, England invaded Scotland and we don’t hold a grudge :)) )

I was at Villa Park that day mate. Seriously mental.

My mates two grandsons along with their mother came up for the game, now they live in the Costwalds but have season tickets for old Trafford, the two boys are 11 & 13 & they were raving about the atmosphere much better than Manchester United, so they will take that back down south with them , although they have been kitted out in Rangers kit since they were old enough

Enjoyed that,another one on You Tube from Thogden,well worth a watch as well,sitting here proud as feck after watching them.

These videos are a really great watch , and I can soak up the atmosphere of how good it was, as i think at times when I’m so immersed in the game , I don’t realise the atmosphere is so good and it passes you by. Superb.
It’s great having these bloggers attending as it’s great exposure for the club worldwide.

Don't know about anyone else, but after the first goal, the fans singing Derry's Walls. The hair on my neck was standing up and it almost brought a tear to the eye hearing the fans getting right behind the team in hope of helping them to win the game. i know other songs were sung but that one just got to me.

Would be great if we could create an atmosphere like that at a run of the mill spl game,Ach well we can only dream.
It may not be popular but I think when we produce these atmospheres at European games and old firm games is what makes them so special, and people attending rave about it, if all games had a good atmosphere it would be difficult to distinguish between them.

Absolutely brilliant and thanks for posting- quite emotional watching that. Sums up a great night. WATP.

What a fabulous video, the guy seemed to really enjoy himself, he will be telling everyone about his fabulous time at Ibrox

thank you very much for posting op.

Our main stand really is best admired from other parts of the stadium.

My season ticket was in the MSR for years so never got the full visual experience.

The same can be said for these Vloggers who only get to see a glimpse from the club deck.

That was really enjoyable. Guy seemed really enthusiastic about the whole experience . Hope he tells everyone he meets about the famous.

There's something strangely satisfying about a neutral enjoying the Ibrox experience. European nights are something else.

thats because all we’re used too is being told we’re in the wrong. When someone truly agenda less speaks about us genuinely we're surprised someone can talk about us in a positive manner.

we’re almost programmed now to expect to be attacked in the media.

just watched it I've been like a burst ba all day had a few beers when I got in from the game and watched most of the game again wished I hadn't at work the day. But that video gave me goosebumps and it was great to hear a neutral absolutely love his experience at Ibrox

Prefer this guy to the other one. He's more genuine and you can tell he really loved the experience and never said "goal" anytime Braga were in our area.

The lad seemed to have loved it. The person signing clearly alotnin the video sounded like he was signing down the phone it was so clear. At first i was impressed the lad knew the songs but quickly realised in seconds the scottish accent.

I mentioned on another thread earlier, cracking video and the exposure online for the club can only be a good thing. The young pups are mad for rangers just now and long may it continue! These videos paint us in a good light and we should be proud!!
Absolutely!

Fair play to the guy travelling all that way and it’s always nice to see someone be complimentary about the club. Can also see the benefits this brings r.e exposure but does anyone else feel uneasy about these vloggers?
I don’t want to be at Ibrox giving it laldy and end up plastered on YouTube for the world to see :D
I’m probably just an old c*nt though, hate the culture of everything having to be filmed these days

It was brilliant, I was reading the comments and a Celtic fan came on (quite reasonably compared to most internet manks) and said that European atmosphere is something that Glasgow does better than anywhere in the world, and suggested he caught on of their games too.

one response from a bear...

”%^*& off tim”

it’s the simple things :D:D

Back