Brilliant work by the ticket office

sheabo

They get some flak at times so should get credit when it’s due too.

I lost my left leg at the tail end of last year and with the new prosthetic I’m now unable to access my seat in GR7. Essentially my leg doesn’t bend enough at the knee to sit in a standard seat. I either need a seat with more leg room or one that is on an aisle so that I can have the leg stretched out a little.

So. I popped into the ticket office first thing yesterday to speak to someone about my situation. Although the guy was sympathetic, he wasn’t sure what could be done at this stage, but was positive he could get me a seat for next season. We left the conversation with him promising to keep an eye out for appropriate tickets.

I popped my Hibs ticket onto seat sub yesterday and someone snapped it up right away. I also bought a semi final ticket as I reckoned that usually we all stand the whole game at Hampden anyway.

This morning I got a call from the ticket office. Not only had the guy found me a seat in the West Enclosure for the 7th April, he has assigned me a ticket at the back of the West stand at Hampden that is more accessible. He also said he would find me tickets for post split home games.

So anyway, I’m now chuffed to bits and very grateful to the ticket office for providing top notch service.

I lost my left leg at the tail end of last year and with the new prosthetic I’m now unable to access my seat in GR7. Essentially my leg doesn’t bend enough at the knee to sit in a standard seat. I either need a seat with more leg room or one that is on an aisle so that I can have the leg stretched out a little.

So. I popped into the ticket office first thing yesterday to speak to someone about my situation. Although the guy was sympathetic, he wasn’t sure what could be done at this stage, but was positive he could get me a seat for next season. We left the conversation with him promising to keep an eye out for appropriate tickets.

I popped my Hibs ticket onto seat sub yesterday and someone snapped it up right away. I also bought a semi final ticket as I reckoned that usually we all stand the whole game at Hampden anyway.

This morning I got a call from the ticket office. Not only had the guy found me a seat in the West Enclosure for the 7th April, he has assigned me a ticket at the back of the West stand at Hampden that is more accessible. He also said he would find me tickets for post split home games.

So anyway, I’m now chuffed to bits and very grateful to the ticket office for providing top notch service.
Sorry to hear about your leg.

Thats great from the ticket office.

I do think they need to do all they can and I'm sure it's law to facilitate supportors with a disability from an access point.

Sorry to hear about your leg but a great story about the ticket office.

Well done the ticket office its good to hear they are making the effort for fans when they really need them to and great to see you getting back the games.

Well done sir…and the very best of health to you

anytime i've had an enquiry they've been excellent

Send a wee email to the club.

Thanking him

I had issues with semi final ticket this week not giving me the concession price, after a number of attempts paid the full price.
Next day emailed the ticket office and within one hour Karen refunded me the £20.
Any time I have contacted them the service has been great.

When you get into the office and actually speak face to face with them,they are always excellent in my experience.

Happy to hear you got a solution to your situation.

Nice to hear something positive for a change!

All the best to you mate.

Great result, well done that guy in the TO!

Best wishes for everything with the prosthetic OP.

I’ve only used the ticket office once in recent years and they were excellent in providing assistance when my ST would not work for some reason at a EL game.

I've got to admire your gusto & reasoning for still picking up a ticket for Hampden.

I hope you have a fantastic day.

Sorry to hear about your leg but great to see that they're trying to make your match day experience a lot more comfortable for you, hopefully your new seat helps with that

Well done, but word of warning. No one will be sitting at the back of the west stand for the semi final.

Ticket office have always been spot on in my dealings. Lynda is the GOAT.

Some effort for whoever is dealing with your situation as they seem to have you in mind most weeks judging by this post!

Well done, but word of warning. No one will be sitting at the back of the west stand for the semi final.
I’m counting on it mate. That’s why I was happy to buy a ticket for the West Stand to sit anywhere. Every time I’ve been to Hampden we’ve stood the whole game, so hoped it would be the same again. The guy assigning me an accessible ticket should mean less stairs to climb down and then up to get to me seat as I’ll be sitting (standing) at the back.

If I hadn’t got a seat for 7th April I was planning to go and just hang about in the concourse whilst watching game on sky go. Just to be at the game. After the year I’ve had, thread in the lounge covers that, I wasn’t sure I’d ever be back.

Back