Bring home a bear for 55

Moses Ashikodi for another 2 minutes of injury time appearance against them.

All joking aside would love Halliday to still have been here bouncing about that pitch as a GIRFUY to them but he will be loving it anyway

I don’t like getting ahead of myself but would love to see Jimmy bell getting to lift the trophy with 50,000 of us there to witness. Also mention for jig, Wallace and super ally for me

Couldn't choose between
Wallace/McCulloch/Halliday.
F.uck it bring back all three! Who's gonnae stop us??

An invite to all who participated in the journey would be a nice touch, circumstances permitting, for an end of season celebration. After giving the gaffer and the current team the accolades they deserve it would be nice for a packed Ibrox to say thanks to all those that done their bit.

lots of hankies would be needed.
Think wanking in public is an offence ..keep yer hankies tae yourself

This thread is making me sad that we probably won't get in!

For me, it's McCoist. Regardless of what came next, he held the club together in 2012. Without him that summer, I shudder to think.

Would love Sandy Jardine to be here to unfurl the league flag!

Bring back Lee Wallace or Jig

Not as being able to play, as per the OP, but I'd love to see all the players who've played for the club since Div 3 be at Ibrox for the last home game of the season, along with a full house of fans. Unfortunately we're unlikely to see either.

When I said every player, I should have added, apart from Ian Black

Dave Smith. Never won a title in his 8 years with us and wouldn't have far to go from his seat in the Govan rear. Unlike may who turn up at the odd big game, he is one of the very few ex players who paid / still pay to follow the team everywhere.

An excellent servant to Rangers, always willing to do supporters functions, patron of the RSEA and a top bluenose worthy of the honour.

I know it’s one game at a time, but if you could bring back one former bear to get some game time in the 2nd half of the season and get a medal, who would it be? For instance, Andy Halliday, lee Wallace, even Jamie Murphy. Someone who isn’t there but deserves to be part of the 55
I thought about starting a thread similar but decided to wait a bit. Was going to say you could give a medal to 10 players who helped us on our way back to the top who would they be. Not including like Lee McCulloch who has already got a medal with us.

Didn't fully think my own answers but Halliday and Wallace would be certs.
Strong claims from Waghorn, Holt, Hill, Candieas, McKay.

Dark horse shout of Arnold Peralta.

But if anyone deserves to be signed to get them a minute at end of some games just to get them a medal for this season it has to be big Shane Londonduffy.

I don’t like getting ahead of myself but would love to see Jimmy bell getting to lift the trophy with 50,000 of us there to witness. Also mention for jig, Wallace and super ally for me
Jimmy Bells a good shout, also super ally. And would have loved Andy Halliday to experience this too. Would love the 3 bears to be part of the unfurling of the league flag at start of next season and the unfurling to be done by The King.

Sandy Jardine and Ally McCoist being there to help lift the trophy.

Sandy was instrumental in weeding out the filth from our club, and he loved our club till the day he passed.

Alistair Murdoch McCoist MBE would always be invited to any party we have. Living legend, he started the journey and he should be there front and centre when the trophy is being lifted, with Sandy there in both spirit and in virtual form.

No other 2 people, for me, deserve the honour more.

Davie Cooper and Sandy Jardine, but from players who were playing at the lower leagues I'd like Lee Wallace to be there, great service and deserved better

Would love a wee speech from Super Ally again, all these years later

Thought it belongs to the current setup and I'll be hapoy either way

Lee (Wallace) & Sandy have been mentioned (my preferred choice) so to go outside the box I'd go for Candyman Dan.

Wallace, Alexander, McCulloch, Halliday, Foderingham and definitely Super Ally should be invited along to the title party.

Hopefully full stadiums by then but not getting my hopes up.

Speeches by Ally and Dave King please.

Rethinking, I think we should have Marvin Andrews. A guy who’s love for the club is absolutely apparent.

4 lads, Mr Struth and Sandy in royal blue in that order, followed by every other blue nose past and present as we all miss being there.

If they can’t come home Bears will be celebrating all over the world and many, many more will be looking down in joy from heaven where they will be having the party of all parties.

Back