Bristol Bar Rangers Mural Project

My own fizog and a couple of mates was added later, our inclusion must have easily knocked a couple of million off the value!

What a talent that is.

Genuinely find that incredible, I get anxiety just thinking about how I would even start something like that.

That looks great.
So, well done to the artist, and well done to
the bar owners for commissioning such an
enterprising project.

Brilliant mate.

A few murals like that around the concourses at Ibrox would nice.
They have one in the GR at the Copland end. Unfortunately it has Frank McGarvey in a Rangers top, and Willie Miller playing for Motherwell, and another character who looks suspiciously like Warren Beatty playing for Rangers. It is utterly embarrassing.

That's a thing of beauty, congratulations to the artist. Is this going to be on the wall at the pub? seems like it would be too big?
Indeed, video doesn’t really give info.

My question is where Is this mural? Is it on display at art exhibition / gallery? (Gallery In Edinburgh? Given the details in the video)

They have one in the GR at the Copland end. Unfortunately it has Frank McGarvey in a Rangers top, and Willie Miller playing for Motherwell, and another character who looks suspiciously like Warren Beatty playing for Rangers. It is utterly embarrassing.

Didn’t know that. Shame it didn’t turn out well.

Been in the Main Stand for the last 20 odd years

Maybe an idea for your pub instead of photos of Marcus Gayle and Stephen Hughes?
Both these players lived my dream.
The Louden is a Rangers Theme pub, if you played for Rangers, there is a good chance you will be on the wall somewhere.
We wouldn't have enough room to put all the punters up in the wall for one game never mind past regulars

Back