Excellent idea or not

• Yes

Votes: 168 33.7%
  • No

Votes: 331 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it mate, you don't like it, that's your opinion but I think personally you should be more concerned about a sham organisation NBM getting involved considering what that mob and their players have got up to in the last few years but hey ho!
NBM is a different issue. As is what their players do and how that is played out in the media.

As I said we've got SB trending. An own goal by the Bristol Bar. Some would say idiotic or madness or pathetic. Or all 3.

Poor idea.

Double standards as per from the media.

Not my cup of tea though, we would laugh at them for similar and rightly so, but it's not my pub, I dont drink in it so my opinion counts for nothing.

I wouldn’t have him on my floor but it’s unbelievable that nbm commented on this. A banner of Ibrox burning being hung at a match wasn’t within their remit for some reason but a clown on a pub floor is. Talk about being triggered ya gimp.

If that was one of their pubs doing the same, we’d be screaming ‘obsessed’.

A bit tragic, truth being told.

Surprise surprise, nil by mouth “ahem” mouthpiece david scott gets wheeled out when it comes to anti mentally challenged abuse and his anti Celtic bigotry etc etc, and obviously the mentally challenged “ahem” “reporter” couldn’t get enough of the sound bites from this cunt.

2 things.

1: David scott is a mentally challenged apologist rat, fronting a anti bigotry charity that can’t comment on the sectarian bigotry of a Celtic employee after the LCF, but jumps on this straight away after a bit of banter that, let’s be honest, loads of us would love to jump on Lego’s face, because he’s a cunt and he captains the enablers, and that’s part of the rivalry. Not like we would actually get to do it or even mean to do it, it’s just part of the rivalry.

2: he’s used “sources” of mentally challengeds from twitter, absolute rockets like Ronnie and his pals.

Pieces like this shouldn’t embarrass us as fans, we should laugh at it, simply because it triggers the bheasts and anything that triggers them, for me, is stuff to laugh at.

banter, that’s all it is. Fuck them

1Z7J.gif

Exactly. His face is just about the last thing I want to see when I go for a pint. Utter embarrassment of a pub. Thankfully I frequent more well run pubs than that.
It's hardly an embarrassing pub FFS. It's a Rangers/Loyalist pub that makes it known what they are. It celebrates the culture more than most and because they've stupidly done that, doesn't mean it isn't well run. Get a grip.

Last edited:
A red neck that gives credence to accusations of being obssessed with them. When The Paramount Bar put photos of Rangers players in the urinals, people were spitting blood, and there were calls for Grampian Police to investigate the 'hate crime'. The moment the Bristol does something similar, it gets a thumbs-up all round.

We inviting brown to Ibrox next for a three course meal and say sorry to him ?

Surprise surprise, nil by mouth “ahem” mouthpiece david scott gets wheeled out when it comes to anti mentally challenged abuse and his anti Celtic bigotry etc etc, and obviously the mentally challenged “ahem” “reporter” couldn’t get enough of the sound bites from this cunt.

2 things.

1: David scott is a mentally challenged apologist rat, fronting a anti bigotry charity that can’t comment on the sectarian bigotry of a Celtic employee after the LCF, but jumps on this straight away after a bit of banter that, let’s be honest, loads of us would love to jump on Lego’s face, because he’s a cunt and he captains the enablers, and that’s part of the rivalry. Not like we would actually get to do it or even mean to do it, it’s just part of the rivalry.

2: he’s used “sources” of mentally challengeds from twitter, absolute rockets like Ronnie and his pals.

Pieces like this shouldn’t embarrass us as fans, we should laugh at it, simply because it triggers the bheasts and anything that triggers them, for me, is stuff to laugh at.

banter, that’s all it is. Fuck them

Correct.

If it was anything else ie sinister then it's a different matter but c'mon to fck.

Bit rich them mentally challenged Halfwits talking about Obsession. Seriously couldn't make they Rockets Up. Feckin Bellends.

That's the thing though, we call them obsessed then do stuff like this. Theres also a thread on here about mongo or Griffiths every few days. It works both ways.

Good bit of publicity for them, hell if never had a broken heel I'd jump in for a pint for the first time

I would so love this to be a spoof given the reaction it has received from the unwashed.You can argue that it is banter or bad taste but for the life of me I can't see a religious angle or what it has to do with nbm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back