• Yes

Votes: 168 33.7%
  • No

Votes: 331 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing.

Why would you have a pictures of him in a Rangers boozer?

And the editing on the image, I mean seriously? A grown man has laid this down in his pub :))

It makes me cringe so much that he lives rent free in so many of our fans heids. Might be a photoshop job but between that and the weird one folk made of him Hartson and that naked on the Armadillo we have some strange fans.

It’s tragic. You know though if it was the other way round it would be the jolly crackster best fans in the world what a laugh article

Are people saying it's not real? It's literally right there in the video posted on their Facebook page.

It's quite embarrassing to say the least.

People have to remember that NBM don't make statements to the media. They will give answers to questions asked by the media.
They will not say the sky is blue unless they are asked what colour it is.
If no one asks them about certain incidents that might be considered within their orbit then they are able to remain silent.

Glad it's not just me! The Facebook video seems to be exactly where the fucking story has come from but there's 2 posters telling me it proves it's a fake :)) confused as f*ck

I've read the 4 pages like 5 times trying to figure out if I've picked it up right.

It's definitely there in the video, 10-15 seconds towards the end.

so you have never been inside the bristol bar?.. you would see it has ome of the most impressive walls etc floor and also a great tribute to drummer lee rigby. But hey its not a real Rangers bar.. its packed every week runs a very successful bus.. harry n his family have had the Bristol for over 25 yrs.. he doesnt need to bum his pub up..

I will admit I haven't been in for a long, long time however I have seen the inside of the pub and it does look good. This cheapens all of that good work though

threads like this make you miss the wee red Triangle

Hoaching with the obsessed, and those who should be ashamed to have the same mindset as the paedo harborers

Add to the mix it is a story being pushed by holico...sorry the daily rebel

Grow a set ya bunch of hunks

If you watch it till the end it’s in it, personally not a fan as his face shouldn’t be in a bears pub. A piss take gone wrong and makes us look a bit obsessed but

At the same time though I don’t really get the outcry by some, “embarrassment of a pub” etc
Bit OTT mate.

It's just a bit of banter. Some of the responses from the Celtic supporters are beyond laughable. Bearing in mind the things they accept within their support it's amazing how easily offended they are.

They are one of the great paradoxes, somehow they manage to have skin as thick as a rhinoceros’s hide at the same time as it’s as thin as a sheet of wet tissue...

Think it's a bit daft tbh, but a sense of humour does come in handy these days.
That’s my take on it, would rather his face wasn’t there but I kind of don’t really give a f.uck.

People losing their shit over it is a bit OTT.

To those saying its a sham n a embarrassment .. look what we are up against.. Ibrox bar benidorm STATEMENT

Just to clear this up on the current situation at the Ibrox Bar in Benidorm.

Today we has seen lots of stories about the Ibrox bar being closed down due to staff not wearing masks and no social distancing in place .

Here is the truth , police have went in the bar today as customers were enjoying the 12th celebrations, yes the bar was busy just like some other bars in the area , the police said they were closing the bar down due to dangerous music , basically the Ibrox bar was reported to the police because they had a flute band playing bottom line by individuals who support a different football club .

Please support the Ibrox Bar when needed .

In the main time please pop round to the Golden last untill things are resolved .

PLEASE SHARE

EastEnder & have drank many a time in the Bristol over the years but this is not for me to be honest, love the pub but that just reminds me of the Rangers players in urinals in Aberdeen pubs which I thought was just pathetic at the time, If I’m in a great pub like the Bristol I want to see pictures of Rangers not some no mark that plays for the bheasts .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back