Britney eating Humble Pie today

My issue is why do something you obviously don’t like?
He has no passion for the sport no real understanding of the sport or being what a fan means.
I can appreciate journalists writing more favorably about their team , all, I ask for us balance.
Look at this board to see the differing views, we accept them I might not agree but appreciate the posters opinion.
When you cannot be objective or insightful what is the point?
It just shows how far the MSM has fallen, we have our own sources of information The Athletic, 4Lads and Heart and Hand who all show a professionalism that Britney could only dream of.
Once again he can’t help himself and has to get his snide infantile remarks in.

His pathetic comedown regarding SG at least allows him to be honest about what he truly despises about Rangers - the fans. I felt slightly embarrassed for him regarding that “quietly terrified” line as it seemed a classic case of projection of his own slack-arsed position in life. Rarely has the word “gimp” better suited someone.

When we win 55 I can't wait to see scum like Spiers and the BBC Scotland media mhob try and do coverge of us with no access. Their narrative has painted them into a corner.

They are slowly realising they have made a rip roaring james hunt of it and its far too late to make amends with us. You reap what you sew you shower of shit.

If he wants to earn any crust in the MSM, he needs to get on point with who the inform team is. I ever understood why he was toxic, bitter and rancid to us knowing we would be back at the top again. It’s like turkeys voting for Christmas
He was toxic, bitter & rancid kvnt long before 2012.

If I saw him in the street, I definitely would NOT kick him right in the balls and shout, " Buy some fu cking deodorant you smelly cu nt!"

No siree. That would be wrong.

By highlighting his quotes all we do is give him the oxygen he needs to function.
If his opinions mattered then I could see a point in showing them.
But they dont and the simple point is - he is an irrelevant, self-serving wank.

Back