Broadfoot and Lafferty

Agree whole heartedly. Scored a career strike but was very reserved in his celebration.

The tussle, smile and pat on the back summed him up.

Still one of us

A goal like that would have most of us wanting to milk it. Kyle refrained.

Clubfoot feigned injury to get Jack sent off and celebrated it like it he had scored in a World Cup final.

Thankfully Broadfoot did %^*& all of note during his time as a Ranger so I have no problem thinking of him as a wanker and moving on.

Clubfoot feigned injury to get Jack sent off and celebrated it like it he had scored in a World Cup final.

Thankfully Broadfoot did %^*& all of note during his time as a Ranger so I have no problem thinking of him as a wanker and moving on.
He played in a European final.

Good shout, I've never had too many good things to say about Lafferty but credit where it's due, great restraint after scoring a worldy. Clubfoot's behaviour was pretty much what you would expect from a Drongan knuckle-dragger.

I hope this stops the ridiculous abuse the lad takes on here. He's as big a Bear as anyone on this forum and lived the dream playing with us and at a major Championship with NI.

I said, and maintain that lafferty would have been a decent squad player for us.
I loved him in his stint with us. Yes he had his baggage but boy did he give us some good times too.
Showed his love for the club with not celebrating and actually conducted himself brilliantly threw the game, seemed to be having a few good words for McCrorie through the game too which was nice to see

I don’t like seeing a player not celebrate a goal for his current team against a former - especially when it’s a goal like lafferty scores today.

Broadfoot though is scum.

When McCrorie fouled him close to the end - both jumping for the ball and McCrorie was all over the back of the UG and Thomson blew for a foul.
Loved the way the UG was walking away with McCrorie and laughing / joking which IMO I took as a seasoned pro understanding a rookie fouling him with no malice intended- that to me showed the mans class

Last edited:
He played in a European final.
If he actually did remember that he did play in a Euro final with Rangers then maybe he should respect that time too?! It is still such a wnaker's performance on Wednesday. Especially as he and his family are supposedly such bluenoeses.

KB more than made a contribution during his time with us. Eggs and throwins aside

The difference between Wednesday and today was huge. Broadfoot showed a complete lack of class, whilst Lafferty was the complete opposite.

This thread got me thinking of Craig Beatties celebration when he got it up the tims at hampden and done a bare chested lap of the stadium:cool::D

Craig Beattie's father bought a flute for fifty pence. He used to play it in a valley full of lillies in Coatbridge.

Back