Broadfoot and Lafferty

I doubt they make up an average IQ between them, but at least one had the decency to show some respect for his former employers, while the other is a massive lady's front bottom who can’t take a throw in or poach an egg.
A foul throw is a rarity,he did 2 in one game...pretty much sums him up!.

Seen big laff this morning, hes a good lad after that celebration obviously a big blue nose no matter the shite he gets on here.

I genuinely thought his goal against Killie in the title party romp was pretty classy. Absolutely beautiful lob if I remember rightly :rolleyes:

he was well paid for that, he was also being paid when he simulated injury and generally behaved like a fu.ckin tool.

Firstly Lafferty what a goal but thank feck we won. Watching rangers is bad for my health lol but I wouldn't have it any other way. Anyway I'd like to say iv met Broadfoot and Boyd outside of football and they both are the most arrogant cunts iv ever met. Go make poached eggs together.

Broadfoot wasn’t a very good player for us which I can accept. His behaviour the other night showed that he seems to have forgot that real Rangers men don’t act like mentally challengeds.

Last edited:
Firstly Lafferty what a goal but thank feck we won. Watching rangers is bad for my health lol but I wouldn't have it any other way. Anyway I'd like to say iv met Broadfoot and Boyd outside of football and they both are the most arrogant cunts iv ever met. Go make poached eggs together.

And having met Lafferty I can say he was the total opposite, (as was Kenny Miller) both took time to, chat, sign autographs and get photos taken with my young fella with no arrogance whatsoever.

he was well paid for that, he was also being paid when he simulated injury and generally behaved like a fu.ckin tool.

Your hatred is because of that game with Aberdeen when he went down? The club fined him at the time for it if I remember right.

Bit harsh on a Rangers man who won 3 titles with us and contributed massively in the run ins.

Pretty sure the sheep player got sent off and we also went on to win the game. It makes me like him more.

Broadfoot should be grateful he did that against us rather then the filth. As a result the press isn’t interested in the slightest and he has totally gotten away with a public shaming. No one who was there though will ever forget.

Last edited:
Lafferty is just desperate to come back to us in the future and will do anything he can to win that move.

He is a proper Rangers man though i will give him that.

The less said about Broadfoot the better.

One if them is smart enough to not burn bridges and i never thought it would be Lafferty :D

Great post Frankieboy, Lafferty showed class ,Broadfoot showed the only difference between him and a bucket of shite is the bucket.

Lafferty is just desperate to come back to us in the future and will do anything he can to win that move.

He is a proper Rangers man though i will give him that.

The less said about Broadfoot the better.
Broadfoot's actions were unforgivable and he should not be allowed anywhere near Ibrox again. Lafferty on the other hand has won around plenty of bears that previously were not fns of his.

Broadfoot's actions were unforgivable and he should not be allowed anywhere near Ibrox again. Lafferty on the other hand has won around plenty of bears that previously were not fns of his.

If people are warming to him as a person then i can accept that but if they are warming to the possibility of him coming back to play for us again in the future i would be disappointed.

Back