Broadfoot - Open Goal

Someone in Seville told me they got tickets because they played for a 3rd division club, and that every SFA league club got a number of tickets, including Celtic, wild if true. Knowing some folk who followed us everywhere either missed out or had to pay well over the odds.

He did actually mention it

It was funny to hear that story from his perspective. I was f**king raging at the time but the way he describes it makes it seem almost comical. It was anything but amusing back then, when it felt like just everything was going against us. He still sounds like a Rangers fan but I suppose he is of the win at all costs (even cheating) school.

Devils advocate here, maybe he wanted to win no matter what, and it’s that very attitude that led to him becoming a professional footballer.
We moan when celtic fans lye down when playing against them. Although to be fair he did take it to the extreme with Ryan Jack and Morelos

Someone in Seville told me they got tickets because they played for a 3rd division club, and that every SFA league club got a number of tickets, including Celtic, wild if true. Knowing some folk who followed us everywhere either missed out or had to pay well over the odds
I wouldn't be surprised at that to be honest as I know in late eighties, league clubs could get tickets for big games in Scotland such as Old Firm matches.
I wonder if that's how the likes of Lewis Ferguson had a ticket for the game?

Very limited ability and lucky to have played for Rangers. Supported him when he played for us but because of how he has behaved on numerous occasions against us since he left I have no time for him. Trying to stay relevant.

Had to stop listening to that a while back, the tim that was on always sounded like he was eccied up and would spend the entire show interupting the guests.
The hosts are embarrassing, if Si Ferry just interviewed people on his own it would be OK.

Sadly the 3 of them like to shout over one another and Slaney constantly acts like a tit which is supposed to be hilarious and top banter.

When they do the preview show with Derek Ferguson and McAvennie Its even worse and really is mind numbing, it would take a special kind of person to sit through that and enjoy it.

I'm surprised so many Rangers fans watch it.

This sums up broadfoot..a professional footballer that couldn’t shy a ball infact one game I watched the ref had him taking it 3 times then gave up.

Someone in Seville told me they got tickets because they played for a 3rd division club, and that every SFA league club got a number of tickets, including Celtic, wild if true. Knowing some folk who followed us everywhere either missed out or had to pay well over the odds.
This is correct, not sure how many was possibly a handful of tickets each SPFL club received. The captain of a League 2 team was in our group the day of the game with a ticket from his club.

Broadfoot seems like a bit of a simpleton tbh.

I watched the episode last week with him and Derek Lyle. They were talking about that Michael Gardyne tramp and said he used to shit in his hands and throw it at people, or he'd piss in the big soup pots at the training ground. Complete wrong 'un that guy.

On open goal that is considered top quality banter and legendary stuff. Absolute weirdos IMO.

This is correct, not sure how many was possibly a handful of tickets each SPFL club received. The captain of a League 2 team was in our group the day of the game with a ticket from his club.
Yep - some referees got tickets as well.

The hosts are embarrassing, if Si Ferry just interviewed people on his own it would be OK.

Sadly the 3 of them like to shout over one another and Slaney constantly acts like a tit which is supposed to be hilarious and top banter.

When they do the preview show with Derek Ferguson and McAvennie Its even worse and really is mind numbing, it would take a special kind of person to sit through that and enjoy it.

I'm surprised so many Rangers fans watch it.
They’ve replaced McAvennie with McGeady. Only time I watch it is when the scum get beat but even now that won’t be happening with that wee bigot on it. Just waiting on them replacing Derek Ferguson with Gerry Adams tbh!

Him his father and his grandfather all have the same initials but different first names.

Apparently a family tradition to share the initials of another famous KB.

Was an utter helmet against us all the same.
His old man is called Jake so your post is wrong.

Back