Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer
Just had a look on brondby site loads up in most stands
Yeah, East and West stands have more showing now, but North Stand is just the same as it was with approx 500 on the NE corner. They must think they'll sell them because they won the Derby today.

johnnyren

I’m flying in to London then heading to Scotland on the way back , so I’ll be using lateral test code for England , What happens if I don’t turn up for testing ? Is it just done on trust or does someone take it further

RFCRyan

I’m flying in to London then heading to Scotland on the way back , so I’ll be using lateral test code for England , What happens if I don’t turn up for testing ? Is it just done on trust or does someone take it further
Not just get an at home LFT?

foyle loyal

See the bit on passanger locater forms travel plan bit,which one do i tick

1. Stay in uk

2. Travel to uk more than once within 48 hours,for example as a courier or crew member

3. Change flights in the uk within 24 hours without going through border control

DerekSSR

See the bit on passanger locater forms travel plan bit,which one do i tick

1. Stay in uk

2. Travel to uk more than once within 48 hours,for example as a courier or crew member

3. Change flights in the uk within 24 hours without going through border control
If you live in the UK it'll be number 1.

StevieH

Can you buy just the code? I’ve got NHS LFTs at home.
Just get the day 2 PCR code from expert medical and it works perfect with no need to take any pictures. £28 quid and “some say” the code can be used more than once. I flew into Edinburgh last night from Paris and the person sitting next to me on the plane say they have done this numerous times.

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer
Just get the day 2 PCR code from expert medical and it works perfect with no need to take any pictures. £28 quid and “some say” the code can be used more than once. I flew into Edinburgh last night from Paris and the person sitting next to me on the plane say they have done this numerous times.
Read through the text on that page. Speaks only of English customers. Presumably they will post to Scotland? Sounds a silly question, but they don't state it anywhere.

StevieH

Read through the text on that page. Speaks only of English customers. Presumably they will post to Scotland? Sounds a silly question, but they don't state it anywhere.
Yes they do and I have used them many times before. You will get the required code in minutes after you place order and testing kit will be sent to your address in Scotland no issue. It’s up to you if you actually take the test and send it back but if you don’t, nothing will happen - it’s just a money making exercise.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
Is this being reviewed before we travel?

Or likelihood we are going to have to buy this PCR test for the code.
They announced the change to LFT well in advance of the change in England.
Sceptical that we will actually change before this trip as it is getting close.
Presume if/when we change it will be announced in advance of the change.
Hanging off till this weekend to order home PCR.

sregnar

They announced the change to LFT well in advance of the change in England.
Sceptical that we will actually change before this trip as it is getting close.
Presume if/when we change it will be announced in advance of the change.
Hanging off till this weekend to order home PCR.
Will hang off until Monday/Tuesday before ordering it then since you get the code upon purchase

cammyranger

Worthwhile mentioning - I contacted the Brondby ticket office about buying home tickets and they advised there would not be in-person ticket sales for the game v us, but there would be for the Lyon game.

I think they may have said that as my email was from a .co.uk address but just a wee heads up for guys who planned on doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.