Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevfromkent

I just got home testing kits from a Covid test site in a community hall can I use them?
No! Definitely not. They MUST be paid for and officially recognised LFT or PCR tests - all governments saying that the free tests aren't for people to use for travelling but are for work and school related only

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
I have no idea where the misconception that these need to be done at home is coming from / where people are getting the lowest price is £20-£40.

Just click on Day 2 and they start for as little as £1, but it’s on-site. If you’re just doing it for the reference number and have no intention of doing the actual test then don’t waste your money.

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
For those booking now, what are the implications if the UK gov decides to remove your provider from their list of approved providers between now and arrival as they have with many providers recently? Ie will the booking be valid if they were approved at time of booking?

GarrieRFC

So out of the loop on this and it's sneaking up so quickly.

So vaccine passport out and vaccine passport back in along with the passenger locator form and PCR test which has to have the code on the form which is sent within 24 hours of departure?

Is this correct? Also has anyone bought the boots one, my mate has but not sure it's on the list? There are so many comments in here I'm struggling with where to start, cheers in advance

The Railway Bear

Official Ticketer
For those booking now, what are the implications if the UK gov decides to remove your provider from their list of approved providers between now and arrival as they have with many providers recently? Ie will the booking be valid if they were approved at time of booking?
Went with Randox, appear to be Gov approved and approved by BA who we are travelling with. I’m sure there are cheaper but can’t be arsed effing about.

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
Went with Randox, appear to be Gov approved and approved by BA who we are travelling with. I’m sure there are cheaper but can’t be arsed effing about.
Aye but a lot of these companies are getting put off the list daily, I just think it makes a lot more sense to book closer to the day of departure.

StevieH

Nothing at all. Expert Medical was removed from the official list weeks ago but you can still buy and use one of their PCR kits without any issues at all. It’s just a money making exercise.

RfcWATP

Could someone refer me to the post in this thread from before for what we need to do for travelling to Denmark and back to uk?

It Is Old But Beautiful

A couple of my group have ours.

But I seen someone say earlier by 29th so they might just be getting sent out in batches. If they're getting sent out special delivery you've nothing to worry about.

Edit - unless you mean Seatstub/3rd party home end ones? just clicked you might mean that.
That’s good to hear, just got a text to say it arrived today. Went with First Class post. Roll on next Thursday. :))

It Is Old But Beautiful

Nothing at all. Expert Medical was removed from the official list weeks ago but you can still buy and use one of their PCR kits without any issues at all. It’s just a money making exercise.
It’s all a load of nonsense from the government. You can easily get PCR tests anyway, lateral flows from your Pharmacy but you have to buy them. :))

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I’m reading about people struggling to download the covid app and having to upload photos to the app. Am I right in saying you don’t actually need the app and all you need is the covid passport certificate on your phone or in paper format?

hoppy22

I’m reading about people struggling to download the covid app and having to upload photos to the app. Am I right in saying you don’t actually need the app and all you need is the covid passport certificate on your phone or in paper format?
Yes Covid passport certificate on phone and paper all good to go

hoppy22

Am not downloading app

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
Booked my test through Medicines Online for a quid, got the code straight away - absolutely mental how easy this would be to do without even booking a test. If you search google the format is clear to see and it’d just be a case of populating a few numbers.

GovanDerry

Official Ticketer
Booked my test through Medicines Online for a quid, got the code straight away - absolutely mental how easy this would be to do without even booking a test. If you search google the format is clear to see and it’d just be a case of populating a few numbers.
Thanks for the info mate

sregnar

This?

butcherboy

Could someone refer me to the post in this thread from before for what we need to do for travelling to Denmark and back to uk?

There is no such thing as the UK when it comes to travel during these Covid times.

What you need will depend on your vaccination status & the country you plan on returning to.

For the best & latest information go to the GOV Website.

RfcWATP

There is no such thing as the UK when it comes to travel during these Covid times.

What you need will depend on your vaccination status & the country you plan on returning to.

For the best & latest information go to the GOV Website.
Had a look and think Iv got it covered.

Nothing for going to Denmark and pcr/lateral flow (from 31st) when I come back. If I am wrong could someone correct me

Blue As

Official Ticketer
Had a look and think Iv got it covered.

Nothing for going to Denmark and pcr/lateral flow (from 31st) when I come back. If I am wrong could someone correct me
Yes and a completed Passenger Locator Form(with ref code for two day test purchase) along with vaccination status confirmation.

sregnar

For this form, they ask which country will you arrive from.

We are flying via Amsterdam, so do you put Denmark or Netherlands?

Status
Not open for further replies.