Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the script with unvaccinated getting into Denmark? Seeing different things about having to isolate and giving a negative test to release ?

Any help appreciated

What’s the script with unvaccinated getting into Denmark? Seeing different things about having to isolate and giving a negative test to release ?

Any help appreciated
If you have had COVID, proof of this is accepted. If not, then you need to provide proof of a negative test - but think if from UK you need to self isolate for 10 days.

That's me got 2200dkk bars open till 5am that should do me the first night haha
Then it's on to the card free cash withdrawal in Denmark for Thurs and Fri
Hwfg

It’s just a bank card/MasterCard that you link up to your bank account for depositing funds in. You can top it up in any currency you want- in this case Danish Kr. Over there you can lift money using it or just pay by card.
Any unused money on it can just be changed back to pounds and withdraw back to your bank, or left there for future travels.
Spot on - use it every time i go away on short trips, used it in Poland, Turkey, Romania, Germany etc etc and never had any issues

Any help appreciated
Google is your friend....

Entry to Denmark – not fully vaccinated

If you are resident in the UK, you will be able to enter Denmark if you have a worthy purpose. You can see the list of worthy purposes on the Danish coronavirus website. You will need to provide evidence of your worthy purpose.

The Danish authorities require UK travellers to present proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before entry or an antigen test (maximum 48 hours old by time of entry).

You will also need:

• To take a test on arrival and self-isolate for 10 days
  • If you arrive by air, you must obtain a test at the airport upon arrival
  • If you enter Denmark via a sea or land border, you must take a rapid test (antigen test) or PCR test no later than 24 hours after your time of entry
  • There is an option to test to release after 4 days with a PCR test
  • There are some exemptions including those delivering goods and services in /out of Denmark.

Google is your friend....

Entry to Denmark – not fully vaccinated

If you are resident in the UK, you will be able to enter Denmark if you have a worthy purpose. You can see the list of worthy purposes on the Danish coronavirus website. You will need to provide evidence of your worthy purpose.

The Danish authorities require UK travellers to present proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before entry or an antigen test (maximum 48 hours old by time of entry).

You will also need:

• To take a test on arrival and self-isolate for 10 days
  • If you arrive by air, you must obtain a test at the airport upon arrival
  • If you enter Denmark via a sea or land border, you must take a rapid test (antigen test) or PCR test no later than 24 hours after your time of entry
  • There is an option to test to release after 4 days with a PCR test
  • There are some exemptions including those delivering goods and services in /out of Denmark.
I thought Denmark was ditching its "worthy purpose" policy as of this Monday just gone?

did a guide for you lot:

Union Bears have sorted out the Old Irish Pub as a meeting place, not the best of names but going to be cheap drink. think its like 3 quid a pint

F906748-A-376-B-4877-9276-DA83-F57-D9924.jpg

Right what’s the cheapest place for a code then? I’ve got nhs test kits at home so just need the code.

What a con btw!

I'm very, very happy to see the Old Irish as a meeting point. There are a few around, it's the one on Vesterbrogade you need. £2.20 pints. Open 23 hours and 45 mins a day. Brassers hanging around outside (allegedly). A supermarket directly opposite selling ice, cups, £10 bottles of rum, 24 tins for £9. (Drinking outside is legal in Denmark and not as nedish as it sounds). A massive open square next to the bar which will have a big speaker connected to whatever app is best for Tina Turner. Big wide boulevards and lots of traffic so can see any lads coming a mile off. They are hit and run/helmets/mopeds/bats type of ****heads a small but sizeable enough number of the Brondby lot. They won't go anywhere near a full Old Irish or Town Hall Square. It'll be going to the game and back when there'll be fun and games. It will just be a massive 3 day sash bash around the old Irish and big square. The bar is next to the English and Scottish bars, and the three of them together are the best places for local girls who like British men. Opposite the square is a street called Vestergade which will be absolutely banging on the Thursday night... There are a dozen British style bars with dancefloors, mini skirts and cheap drink offers... They start to get busy around midnight. The Old Irish is perfect for large groups of away fans. It's 16 degrees and sunny today which is a nice surprise, some of that next week would be superb.

500 metres away from the Old Irish there is a bar called the Storm Inn ran by a Brit. It serves proper British Ales and one of a very few places which has proper pies. I was trying to get a sash bash sorted there but he's been banned from using the courtyard since it got some cosmetic alteration after the England Denmark euro semi final (great night that was). On Tue/Wed/Thur he will do 3 Tuborg or Carlberg for 50 DKK or a pie and a pint for 99 DKK. (50 DKK is £5.70). The Old Irish is a better meeting spot to be honest but for anyone wanting a real ale and a quieter spot I can strongly recommend the lads bar. I'm confident a bear will be in charge of the music

Friday is J-Day (Christmas beer day) and is one of the biggest nights of the year in Denmark. It's annoying to be queuing at every bar but the amount of talent out genuinely has to be seen to be believed. The Tue and Wed will be quiet (unless the weather is like today) but Thursday night will be absolutely bouncing.

Last edited:
I'm very, very happy to see the Old Irish as a meeting point. There are a few around, it's the one on Vesterbrogade you need. £2.20 pints. Open 23 hours and 45 mins a day. Brassers hanging around outside (allegedly). A supermarket directly opposite selling ice, cups, £10 bottles of rum, 24 tins for £9. (Drinking outside is legal in Denmark and not as nedish as it sounds). A massive open square next to the bar which will have a big speaker connected to whatever app is best for Tina Turner. Big wide boulevards and lots of traffic so can see any lads coming a mile off. They are hit and run/helmets/mopeds/bats type of ****heads a small but sizeable enough number of the Brondby lot. They won't go anywhere near a full Old Irish or Town Hall Square. It'll be going to the game and back when there'll be fun and games. It will just be a massive 3 day sash bash around the old Irish and big square. The bar is next to the English and Scottish bars, and the three of them together are the best places for local girls who like British men. Opposite the square is a street called Vestergade which will be absolutely banging on the Thursday night... There are a dozen British style bars with dancefloors, mini skirts and cheap drink offers. The Old Irish is perfect for large groups of away fans. It's 16 degrees and sunny today which is a nice surprise, some of that next week would be superb.

500 metres away from the Old Irish there is a bar called the Storm Inn ran by a Brit. It serves proper British Ales and one of a very few places which has proper pies. I was trying to get a sash bash sorted there but he's been banned from using the courtyard since it got some cosmetic alteration after the England Denmark euro semi final (great night that was). On Tue/Wed/Thur he will do 3 Tuborg or Carlberg for 50 DKK or a pie and a pint for 99 DKK. (50 DKK is £5.70). The Old Irish is a better meeting spot to be honest but for anyone wanting a real ale and a quieter spot I can strongly recommend the lads bar. I'm confident a bear will be in charge of the music

Friday is J-Day (Christmas beer day) and is one of the biggest nights of the year in Denmark. It's annoying to be queuing at every bar but the amount of talent out genuinely has to be seen to be believed. The Tue and Wed will be quiet (unless the weather is like today) but Thursday night will be absolutely bouncing.
Area near-by seems very interesting! Cheers mate for the write-up on it

Area near-by seems very interesting! Cheers mate for the write-up on it

A better street for women on Thursday is Gothersgade. About 20/30 bars in the area. A lot of them are very young though and it's over a mile away from the square. From the bars on Vestergade you are touching distance from where we'll all be.

I'm very, very happy to see the Old Irish as a meeting point. There are a few around, it's the one on Vesterbrogade you need. £2.20 pints. Open 23 hours and 45 mins a day. Brassers hanging around outside (allegedly). A supermarket directly opposite selling ice, cups, £10 bottles of rum, 24 tins for £9. (Drinking outside is legal in Denmark and not as nedish as it sounds). A massive open square next to the bar which will have a big speaker connected to whatever app is best for Tina Turner. Big wide boulevards and lots of traffic so can see any lads coming a mile off. They are hit and run/helmets/mopeds/bats type of ****heads a small but sizeable enough number of the Brondby lot. They won't go anywhere near a full Old Irish or Town Hall Square. It'll be going to the game and back when there'll be fun and games. It will just be a massive 3 day sash bash around the old Irish and big square. The bar is next to the English and Scottish bars, and the three of them together are the best places for local girls who like British men. Opposite the square is a street called Vestergade which will be absolutely banging on the Thursday night... There are a dozen British style bars with dancefloors, mini skirts and cheap drink offers... They start to get busy around midnight. The Old Irish is perfect for large groups of away fans. It's 16 degrees and sunny today which is a nice surprise, some of that next week would be superb.

Not a chance it’ll be quiet Wednesday!

Of course we fly home Friday morning. Pish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back