Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steppies

For this form, they ask which country will you arrive from.

We are flying via Amsterdam, so do you put Denmark or Netherlands?
Don't know if this applies to the Netherlands, might be worth checking it out.
I'm transiting thru Berlin when going to Lyon on 8th Dec and for Germany you
have to complete a pre-departure digital registration form before entering
regardless of vaccination status, technically I'm not entering Germany but not
taking the chance, for entering France it's the sworn statement of honour you have
to complete, as said if not done anything better to check out bud.

RFCRyan

Heads up for those looking for currancy just been to Ramsdens and I have to pick them up on Tuesday so would say today is the last day. She asked if it was for the Rangers game she said the wishaw shop has some in as they had a few orders.

davmcc

Official Ticketer
Heads up for those looking for currancy just been to Ramsdens and I have to pick them up on Tuesday so would say today is the last day. She asked if it was for the Rangers game she said the wishaw shop has some in as they had a few orders.
Is taking currency out before you go any cheaper than just using your card over there these days?

GourockBear

Anyone else travelling out with Norwegian Airlines from Edinburgh?

Also for the ones who have been, what's bets way of getting from Airport to City? Prefer a taxi for convenience..

rfcjonnya

When you do not need to complete the form​

You do not need to complete the passenger locator form if you’re travelling from one of the following places:

• UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Channel Islands
  • Isle of Man
You must not have been outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man in the 10 days before you arrive. If you have, you must fill in the passenger locator form.

Can anyone shed some light on the above. I am going to Belfasg the following weekend and I am travelling from Glasgow. Is this telling me because I have been to Brondby I will need to fill in a pssenger locator form for going to Belfast because I have been out the country within 10 day prior?

JamieBTB

Official Ticketer
If you stick to pints it will be fine even at about 7 quid a pint if you hit the spirits then rip your bank account

RoboProd

Official Ticketer

You do not need to complete the passenger locator form if you’re travelling from one of the following places:

• Republic of Ireland
  • Channel Islands
  • Isle of Man
You must not have been outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man in the 10 days before you arrive. If you have, you must fill in the passenger locator form.

Can anyone shed some light on the above. I am going to Belfasg the following weekend and I am travelling from Glasgow. Is this telling me because I have been to Brondby I will need to fill in a pssenger locator form for going to Belfast because I have been out the country within 10 day prior?
In theory but no one will pick up on it if you don’t, 5 hours after I land in London I fly to Glasgow (non-connecting) and I have no intention of completing again.

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer

• Republic of Ireland
  • Channel Islands
  • Isle of Man

No. Glasgow to Belfast is a domestic flight - nothing required. You are not travelling from the UK. Both Glasgow and Belfast are within the UK.

rfcjonnya

No. Glasgow to Belfast is a domestic flight - nothing required. You are not travelling from the UK. Both Glasgow and Belfast are within the UK.
The way it reads it is saying if you are flying from somewhere within UK to another place within UK and you have been outside the UK within 10 days then you need to fill in a form. Confusing as fûck.

das

The way it reads it is saying if you are flying from somewhere within UK to another place within UK and you have been outside the UK within 10 days then you need to fill in a form. Confusing as fûck.
I would think that you would be fine as you will have already done a PLF coming back had the test.

That section is more for flying into the country then an internal flight I'd think.

There was a PLF helpline number on the website you could try though

RoboProd

Official Ticketer
Where in Glasgow has DKK? My mates been to a few places but need to order in. I’ll use my virtual revolut but would be good to have at least a bit in cash.

superstar304

Official Ticketer
Is there two official flights going? My mate applied for day trip as well and he has a different flight number and departure time. Mine is 0730 and his is an 0745 departure

Two mates decided they now want to go. Had a contact in Copengagen to get tickets but theres is now none at all available on the website? StubHub ticket prices are 400 euro at the moment. Anyone any other websites to get tickets from?

Status
Not open for further replies.