Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medicines online, quid.
When they ask "Commencing Travel Point Information" you've to select a country, there's no option of anything in the UK. Am i missing something or what you meant to put for this?

The country you're travelling to?

Ended up purchasing this. Is the reference number you need just your booking reference? Starts with MOL

Last edited:
NHS paper copy do it? I just put it on the drive as it doesn't require an Internet connection or carrying a piece of paper about with me.
Aye mate. I'm not sure if the drive would work not heard of anyone using it. that way. Maybe check with the airline

F906748-A-376-B-4877-9276-DA83-F57-D9924.jpg
Bang central and tbh a bit of a tourist trap normally but if the UB have sorted £3 pints, reckon it'll be pretty busy. Also only a 3-4 minute walk to central station when it gets closer to game time.

Did anyone who was high TC points not get an away end ticket in the end?
I don’t think they ever opened the sales window up again. I’ve been checking the website periodically and haven’t ever seen any back up for sale. We are one short for our group, hopefully he’ll pick one up over there.

I don’t think they ever opened the sales window up again. I’ve been checking the website periodically and haven’t ever seen any back up for sale. We are one short for our group, hopefully he’ll pick one up over there.
Sorry I meant guys who were high points on the old TC scheme and had missed out because of the new mygers system.

Wondered if they’d manage to pick up one somewhere

Does anyone see any issues in going to the stadium and buying some on the wednesday or even thursday morning?

Does anyone see any issues in going to the stadium and buying some on the wednesday or even thursday morning?
No tickets are for sale this morning online. This has happened at FCK where they've deleted a lot of tickets for non-Danish buyers.

By only accepting Mobilepay they've shot themselves in the foot as the majority of away tickets have been bought in Danish names.

I'd be more confident of getting a ticket from a bear than heading out to the ground.

No tickets are for sale this morning online. This has happened at FCK where they've deleted a lot of tickets for non-Danish buyers.

By only accepting Mobilepay they've shot themselves in the foot as the majority of away tickets have been bought in Danish names.

I'd be more confident of getting a ticket from a bear than heading out to the ground.
I’m sure I read that they won’t be selling tickets on the day either.

Okay, thanks. Hopefully get sorted.

Did anyone who was high TC points not get an away end ticket in the end?

Define high.

I’d say I was mid-range but never struggled previously, not a sniff through MyGers.

Mate who was close to max TC points is in Bronze so had no chance.

When they ask "Commencing Travel Point Information" you've to select a country, there's no option of anything in the UK. Am i missing something or what you meant to put for this?

The country you're travelling to?

Ended up purchasing this. Is the reference number you need just your booking reference? Starts with MOL
That’s the one mate, can’t mind exactly what I put but all I wanted was the code - gov /airline just check you have one. If really worried they are very helpful on whatsapp (which is mental when you’re paying £1!).

Anyone able to clear this up for me? One of the guys hasn't been vaccinated but has proof of having covid. Can he enter Germany without quarantine?

I'm sure he can't as the UK gov website states German citizens only can use their proof to avoid quarantine but there's different messages flying around all over the place.

Anyone able to clear this up for me? One of the guys hasn't been vaccinated but has proof of having covid. Can he enter Germany without quarantine?

I'm sure he can't as the UK gov website states German citizens only can use their proof to avoid quarantine but there's different messages flying around all over the place.
Unable to help with original question sorry, but do you know what 'proof' is needed for previously having COVID? Will a text do, or does it have to be email/something else?

I’m sure I read that they won’t be selling tickets on the day either.

Just read this on the ticket website

Billetsalg: Der vil komme yderligere billetter til salg fredag den 29. oktober ca. kl. 12:15

Ticket sales:
Additional tickets will go on sale on Friday 29 October approx. at 12:15

Hopefully can find someone to purchase some for us but not holding up much hope!

Can anyone help out with the testing for return to scotland from denmark? When do you need to take test and how do you get code for locator form? It's not clear on government website what to do. Also do you need to spend £50 or more when lateral flow tests are free?

Upper Deck Lounge

Anyone on the Sport Options day or overnight trips from Glasgow Airport wish to use the Upper Deck Lounge Pre Flight, here's a link which reduces the cost from £25 to £22.50.

Includes use of private lounge for up to three hours, breakfast, sandwiches, cakes, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. (See menu)

Link
https://www.holidayextras.com › up...
UpperDeck Lounge at Glasgow Airport - Holiday Extras

Cheap Car Parking Glasgow Airport

Only £5 per day at

Last edited:
Can anyone help out with the testing for return to scotland from denmark? When do you need to take test and how do you get code for locator form? It's not clear on government website what to do. Also do you need to spend £50 or more when lateral flow tests are free?
If you are fully vaccinated it's a lateral flow test on day 2. The free NHS tests aren't allowed as there is no code that goes on the passenger locator form(scam) you can get them for about £20 or thereabouts. When you order the test you will get an email with the code on it.

If you are fully vaccinated it's a lateral flow test on day 2. The free NHS tests aren't allowed as there is no code that goes on the passenger locator form(scam) you can get them for about £20 or thereabouts. When you order the test you will get an email with the code on it.
Thanks mate. Where do I buy these and do you actually need to take test until your back? Worried that test positive and stuck in denmark

Thanks mate. Where do I buy these and do you actually need to take test until your back? Worried that test positive and stuck in denmark
You purchase in advance of your trip.
The rules for returning to Scotland have now changed to LFT rather than PCR.
The gov website from 5pm on the 30th is going to be selling these.
You get your code when you purchase and enter it on your PLF.
The test is on day two after you return home.

Is that the meet-up one? a few people have said to me tonight that they've checked it out and there's usually Celtic stuff up in that pub.

I have a question of my own here. I'm quite clued up on the testing and restrictions but I'm not sure about this.

My flight is Edinburgh to Milan (spend the day there) then Milan to Copenhagen.

When I booked it to enter Italy you just needed vaccine certificate but now it's saying I also need a negative PCR or antigen test done within 48-hours which is fine. Obviously I'll be doing an antigen as it's cheaper and you can do it yourself and get the result back pretty rapid but will an NHS one do for this purpose? I know they don't accept NHS ones in lieu of the PCR but would an NHS one do here?

It's no big deal either way. The flight was only 36 Euros or something so I've no problem spending another £19 but would rather not if I didn't have to.
The Old Irish Pub in Vesterbrograde is the one. Near the Central Station. Capacity of 2,000 and it’s like £2.25 a pint. That’s the cheapest you’ll get, everywhere is like £7 at least. It’s owned by 2 Danish guys, no Celtic affiliation.

Supermarket across the road for carry outs, sorted.

You purchase in advance of your trip.
The rules for returning to Scotland have now changed to LFT rather than PCR.
The gov website from 5pm on the 30th is going to be selling these.
You get your code when you purchase and enter it on your PLF.
The test is on day two after you return home.

Randox online I have seen mentioned.
If you are fully vaccinated you don't have to do any test entering or in denmark just need to show proof of your vaccinations. On day 2 of your return(didn't make that clear before) you do the lataral flow test and that's your sorted. No test has to be done over there so you won't be stuck unless you arent fully vaccinated.

Sorry I meant guys who were high points on the old TC scheme and had missed out because of the new mygers system.

Wondered if they’d manage to pick up one somewhere
I didn’t. Knocking it on the head. Flights I had booked were dirt cheap so no great loss.
I don’t fancy travelling to watch a game sitting in the home end. I know plenty are doing it but it just doesn’t appeal.
Have a great trip all those travelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back