Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, potentially looking at circa 8/900 tickets after club/hospitality have been sorted then

If the club takes an official flight it could be as low at 650/700 for Indy

This is going to be brutal
Corporate and hospitality will be a few hundred max for this one.

Last edited:
Has there been any indication whatsoever from the club if they are going to be running an official day trip ? Surely if Sports options have some organised the club could at least say something either way .

Has there been any indication whatsoever from the club if they are going to be running an official day trip ? Surely if Sports options have some organised the club could at least say something either way .
That’s what I’ve been waiting on. I messaged the SLO on Twitter but not had a reply.

Now that Sport Options have arranged flights at a good price I would have thought the club would have announced something by now.

Sport Options probably don’t want to as it eats into their profits

aye that’s very true mate

am beginning to think with all these flights now being organised I might not get a ticket, was on 11 TC points before this My Gers madness started

aye that’s very true mate

am beginning to think with all these flights now being organised I might not get a ticket, was on 11 TC points before this My Gers madness started
Likewise, I’m gold on 1707+ points so virtually guaranteed one if it’s top down

might email the mygers mailbox

Likewise, I’m gold on 1707+ points so virtually guaranteed one if it’s top down

might email the mygers mailbox

How would they work a top down? Surely it would need to be done the way the away scheme is currently done?

How would they work a top down? Surely it would need to be done the way the away scheme is currently done?
Quite easily:

Get fans to register, Export the data onto a spreadsheet, sort the data in order of most to least points, give tickets from the top down until there’s no tickets left

Job done

Quite easily:

Get fans to register, Export the data onto a spreadsheet, sort the data in order of most to least points, give tickets from the top down until there’s no tickets left

Job done

Don't think that would be fair though, i'm sure they'll come up with a solution...

Imagine even thinking people on bronze should be getting a share of tickets for an allocation as small as brondby LOL
We’re all bears, we should be treated the same
You’ve had your chance at a euro trip before, I’m entitled to my jolly
It’s not fair if all tickets go to gold

:D :D :D

Low silver, so not rating my chances much. Will rely on home end ticket. Was on 14 TC points as well and guaranteed any away ticket in Europe until they fuked around with things.

Hows it not fair?

I was on 10+ TC points and I’m on gold. I deserve a European away ticket more than anyone on less points than me

Domestic away games are treated differently but European aways should absolutely be top down

There's an argument that folk who were on higher TC points than you but are in silver/bronze deserve one more than you though?

I'm sure it will be the same process as Blackpool. Register interest, then window open for gold to purchase. If any left, silver can purchase, then bronze (unlike domestic away where some are kept for each tier). Fastest finger 1st, however this may be changed due to complaints about ross county. Are there not about 10% in gold, approx 3k? I think there will be enough for all gold members who want to go. Given covid restrictions and the fact not all gold members go to euro games. I'd guess between 500/1k of the 3k will apply.

This is proving the point about the issues raised early about MyGers and the travel club, an utter farce branding it a loyalty scheme when there's high pointers in doubt over tickets for this, going to shittips like Macedonia and Luxembourg counts for absolutely nothing now.
You’re one of the people that have been majorly shafted

TC should’ve never been included. 15 points doesn’t help if you’re unable to get tickets which bronze/silver members will struggle for

Will take years to even out

I’m taking a guess that the delay in emails may be due to club trying to source a plane, and therefore, not knowing how many tickets for the likes of MyGers? In saying that, the draw was a month ago. How long does it take? Not sure who their travel partner is now but if they can’t source a plane in 4 weeks, then that’s very concerning.

Even just an email to keep us updated. Like the email they never sent regarding Prague.

I’m taking a guess that the delay in emails may be due to club trying to source a plane, and therefore, not knowing how many tickets for the likes of MyGers? In saying that, the draw was a month ago. How long does it take? Not sure who their travel partner is now but if they can’t source a plane in 4 weeks, then that’s very concerning.

Even just an email to keep us updated. Like the email they never sent regarding Prague.
I'd take a guess that you are giving them far to much credit :))

Hows it not fair?

I was on 10+ TC points and I’m on gold. I deserve a European away ticket more than anyone on less points than me

Domestic away games are treated differently but European aways should absolutely be top down
Roll on the revolution and the TC restored then I will be able to look down on you again :))

14 points and a lowly silver. At least it's better than last seasons bronze :))

Roll on the revolution and the TC restored then I will be able to look down on you again :))

14 points and a lowly silver. At least it's better than last seasons bronze :))
I always aspired to be higher in the TC :D

Felt as if you were mixing with royalty when you were shoulder to shoulder with the guys on max points that done Ufa :D :D

In all honesty, the fact someone could’ve been to Ufa on a weeks notice but miss out on a ticket over someone that’s going to their first euro trip sickens me

Who sorts it? Is it the ticket office?

If so, there’s your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back