Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated from Brøndby website

Open sale for non-season card holders starts October 5 at. 18.00 ( this is17.00UK)

Note that in the open sale it will only be possible to pay via Mobile Pay. If you do not have the opportunity to pay in this way, you can buy tickets in the Brøndby Shop.

Mobile pay is a Danish app linked to your Danish bank account for instant money transfers, it doesn't mention anything about online card transactions, this could be their counter measure to stop us infiltrating their home ends.
Damn, time to set up a danish bank account

Unfortunately you need to be a Danish resident, or at least have a Danish bank account and mobile number as they are linked to each other. Setting up a Danish bank account wont work either as there are too many implications, basically needing to be resident in Denmark again. As it stands it seems the only way of getting home end tickets right now would be if you know somebody resident in Denmark.

I could be wrong, but card payments might possibly be accepted, not everyone in the older generation will be keen on the idea of mobilepay, and not everyone will be able to go out to the stadium for collection, this is just a guess though.

Brondby usually sell their tickets via Billeto.dk, I'd never used mobile pay when I was purchasing tickets, it was always just the standard using the card online, but this was with a Danish account, again issues could arise with British cards/Addresses attempting bulk purchases.

For the time being its pretty much just a case of waiting to see what happens come 5th October and if we can purchase online, failing that, its probably going to be who you know in Denmark.

Unfortunately you need to be a Danish resident, or at least have a Danish bank account and mobile number as they are linked to each other. Setting up a Danish bank account wont work either as there are too many implications, basically needing to be resident in Denmark again. As it stands it seems the only way of getting home end tickets right now would be if you know somebody resident in Denmark.

I could be wrong, but card payments might possibly be accepted, not everyone in the older generation will be keen on the idea of mobilepay, and not everyone will be able to go out to the stadium for collection, this is just a guess though.

Brondby usually sell their tickets via Billeto.dk, I'd never used mobile pay when I was purchasing tickets, it was always just the standard using the card online, but this was with a Danish account, again issues could arise with British cards/Addresses attempting bulk purchases.

For the time being its pretty much just a case of waiting to see what happens come 5th October and if we can purchase online, failing that, its probably going to be who you know in Denmark.
I had a look at the FAQ on Bullet.dk and it looks like you can definitely buy tickets from abroad and have them emailed to you. It all depends on whether or not they'll sell them on that site.

Can I have tickets sent by post if I live outside Denmark?
Yes you can. Select the International Shipping method.

At many events, you can also choose to receive an e-ticket (print-yourself ticket) via email

Translated from Brøndby website

Open sale for non-season card holders starts October 5 at. 18.00 ( this is17.00UK)

Note that in the open sale it will only be possible to pay via Mobile Pay. If you do not have the opportunity to pay in this way, you can buy tickets in the Brøndby Shop.

Mobile pay is a Danish app linked to your Danish bank account for instant money transfers, it doesn't mention anything about online card transactions, this could be their counter measure to stop us infiltrating their home ends.

Can season ticket holders purchase just now?

I had a look at the FAQ on Bullet.dk and it looks like you can definitely buy tickets from abroad and have them emailed to you. It all depends on whether or not they'll sell them on that site.

Can I have tickets sent by post if I live outside Denmark?
Yes you can. Select the International Shipping method.

At many events, you can also choose to receive an e-ticket (print-yourself ticket) via email

that'll be for regular events, it is a huge website.

Brondby have stipulated Mobilepay only.

Hopefully that isn't enforced.

Had a look at the seats available on the Edinburgh to Copenhagen, Wednesday to Friday flight with Ryanair. Nearly every seat is available. Flights are now around £500. I got for £55. Hoping, like myself, the majority booked are going for random allocated seats and it’s not a case that hardly as of seats have been sold.

Rangers should be looking to allocate our tickets as soon as possible. It may be that we are worrying needlessly especially if we get 1400 tickets.

Wasn't it half that when we played midtjylland and there were still spares over there

Rangers should be looking to allocate our tickets as soon as possible. It may be that we are worrying needlessly especially if we get 1400 tickets.

Wasn't it half that when we played midtjylland and there were still spares over there
Bit different when it’s a qualifier on a weeks notice, during the holiday season with no official travel trip, than a group stage match that people have made plans for months in advance

Bit different when it’s a qualifier on a weeks notice, during the holiday season with no official travel trip, than a group stage match that people have made plans for months in advance
Didn't they do an official one? I remember sport options did and I thought they did official too although I did it indy via Split :))

Covid may be a factor too plus it's not very cheap. Hopefully Rangers put some effort into checking ID this time too especially those who don't normally go. Previous id checks have been pretty pathetic

Didn't they do an official one? I remember sport options did and I thought they did official too although I did it indy via Split :))

Covid may be a factor too plus it's not very cheap. Hopefully Rangers put some effort into checking ID this time too especially those who don't normally go. Previous id checks have been pretty pathetic
As far as I can remember, it was a sports option day trip and Indy with no official trip

The club ran an official trip to Warsaw the round after

As far as I can remember, it was a sports option day trip and Indy with no official trip

The club ran an official trip to Warsaw the round after
I can't remember either, perhaps not then. We were on holiday in Croatia at the time so didn't pay much attention to it.

Just Sports Options day trip no official day trip went.

At least communicate with us…
The communication is very poor for our Euro away games. In fact it’s poor all round actually, we always seem to be slow off the mark. The club should form an official partnership with Sport Options and let them handle all the travel arrangements.

The communication is very poor for our Euro away games. In fact it’s poor all round actually, we always seem to be slow off the mark. The club should form an official partnership with Sport Options and let them handle all the travel arrangements.
There is nothing in that for sportoptions as they would likely have to pay Rangers and just do what they are doing just now

Sport Options would lose out on money being an official partner, why would they agree to it?

They’d need to charge their clientele more £ to ensure they still make a decent profit for each sale

Non starter

There is nothing in that for sportoptions as they would likely have to pay Rangers and just do what they are doing just now
I think Rangers would be happy to ditch the hassle. If Rangers were purely interested in making money from their flights they would announce details straight away and run multiple flights. Instead, they are happy to let Sport Options hoover up loads of potential customers before they announce the official flight.
I just get the impression that Rangers would rather not run any official flights because of the headache it gives them. SO could remove that hassle and let Range4s just allocate tickets.

I think Rangers would be happy to ditch the hassle. If Rangers were purely interested in making money from their flights they would announce details straight away and run multiple flights. Instead, they are happy to let Sport Options hoover up loads of potential customers before they announce the official flight.
I just get the impression that Rangers would rather not run any official flights because of the headache it gives them. SO could remove that hassle and let Range4s just allocate tickets.
That's pretty much what happens now. To follow your way Rangers would have the say on who gets on because of the points system so it would just create more hassle for SO

That's pretty much what happens now. To follow your way Rangers would have the say on who gets on because of the points system so it would just create more hassle for SO
Of course there would be issues that would need ironed out but I think they could make it work. The current situation is hopeless. There’s zero consideration given to loyal fans that have followed the team all over Europe. The club drag their heels for every single fixture.

Of course there would be issues that would need ironed out but I think they could make it work. The current situation is hopeless. There’s zero consideration given to loyal fans that have followed the team all over Europe. The club drag their heels for every single fixture.
From our point of view I would agree but there is very little bordering on nothing in it for Sportoptions. The only thing they don't have is tickets and that is a benefit to them as that is what causes the problems.

They have 3 flights pretty much full already whereas Rangers have nothing we can see. Rangers have to give tickets with their flight so they need the ticket allocation details, expressions of interest, a sift as it will be points down and only then can they allocate places.

Why would SO want all that when they already have the money in the bank from Brondby and Lyon?

I see the Sports Options site says online option fullly sold out but suggests calling to check availability. Does anyone know if it is sold out or not?

I see the Sports Options site says online option fullly sold out but suggests calling to check availability. Does anyone know if it is sold out or not?
Worth keeping an eye in and keep checking,sometimes it changes to being available again.
Worth sending an email to ask,they are responsive and helpful.

Sport Options would lose out on money being an official partner, why would they agree to it?

They’d need to charge their clientele more £ to ensure they still make a decent profit for each sale

Non starter
If they could guarantee you a ticket, they’d sell another 2/3 flights easily.

I emailed the Ticket Office on Friday and amazingly I got a reply within half an hour from them. "No information yet, keep your eye on the web site".
Brondby have replied to a supporter confirming they are giving us 1400 - so why have they not communicated this with Rangers? Have we not even enquired yet? We are hopeless. I’m not sure what’s worse, that Robertson coming out and saying we need to improve customer service and communication, and then this happens. Or the fact the SLO does nothing about it. He should be keeping us updated and escalating the issues we are having. The TO are absolutely hopeless. Far too many people in there for a long time and certain people too scared to complain about them.

Prague on Thursday and club have still never communicated with us it’s BCD. That’s just not acceptable. It’s actually pathetic. Again, what exactly does the SLO get paid for. Get it sorted.

Brondby have replied to a supporter confirming they are giving us 1400 - so why have they not communicated this with Rangers? Have we not even enquired yet? We are hopeless. I’m not sure what’s worse, that Robertson coming out and saying we need to improve customer service and communication, and then this happens. Or the fact the SLO does nothing about it. He should be keeping us updated and escalating the issues we are having. The TO are absolutely hopeless. Far too many people in there for a long time and certain people too scared to complain about them.

Prague on Thursday and club have still never communicated with us it’s BCD. That’s just not acceptable. It’s actually pathetic. Again, what exactly does the SLO get paid for. Get it sorted.
@Greg Marshall

My Norwegian Airline flights have changed now and unable to get there for the game on Thursday evening.. What’s the other alternatives? Anyone going Manchester?

If they could guarantee you a ticket, they’d sell another 2/3 flights easily.
Foresaid but at present they make 100% of the profits. Why would they enter into an arrangement with Rangers who’d expect a cut of the profits too?

Judging by the SLO comments Rangers will be running a flight to this, further reducing tickets for Indy travellers

Foresaid but at present they make 100% of the profits. Why would they enter into an arrangement with Rangers who’d expect a cut of the profits too?
SO have a proven track record. I’m sure SO could negotiate a decent enough deal with Rangers. Extra £10 per person and an extra few flights per trip would make it financially better for them. Being an official partner would only enhance their reputation also.

I’m sure SO previously enquired when TC went out of business but were knocked back.

What were your flight details, has it been effect for both flights?
We were leaving Edinburgh Wednesday 3rd at 13:05, connecting in Oslo and returning direct from Copenhagen to Edinburgh on the Friday.. looks like Edinburgh to Oslo been cancelled on the Wednesday as other 2 flights still available

SO have a proven track record. I’m sure SO could negotiate a decent enough deal with Rangers. Extra £10 per person and an extra few flights per trip would make it financially better for them. Being an official partner would only enhance their reputation also.

I’m sure SO previously enquired when TC went out of business but were knocked back.
Extra £10 a head would be approx £1.8k per flight profit for Rangers? Surely to god they make more money than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back