Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
really hope we are allowed to have official sections. it was alright in the euros for people to jolly about but always one rule for international and another rule for club fitbaw
I'll still be going to Lyon regardless of allocations to be honest, Prague is the only place I'd be wary of sitting in the home end.

Note yet mate, there hasn’t been any dates confirmed for public sales - they started public sale for the Prague game a few days ago.

Tickets should come available here https://billetto.dk/users/brondby-if
Thanks for that mate. I had actually just typed in Brondby IF tickets on google and was on the page you've linked.

I had a look but the latest they are up to with tickets is the 17th of October. Most likely these are going to become available then possibly in 2-3 weeks.
It also looks like you're only allowed to buy one ticket per bank card, but it says if you have additional bank cards, you can buy additional tickets.
Would this be right? Sorry if it's already posted.

Just had a go on the Brøndby website. Wouldn’t allow me to select a ticket for the game against Sparta.
Very few tickets available for their next home league game.

Thanks for that mate. I had actually just typed in Brondby IF tickets on google and was on the page you've linked.

I had a look but the latest they are up to with tickets is the 17th of October. Most likely these are going to become available then possibly in 2-3 weeks.
It also looks like you're only allowed to buy one ticket per bank card, but it says if you have additional bank cards, you can buy additional tickets.
Would this be right? Sorry if it's already posted.
Never noticed that, but as you stated you are only able to buy one ticket per credit card.

As another poster mentioned, stay away from the yellow section - that’s where the most hardcore Brøndby fans are located and you would probably not be allowed to enter by security.

C9705-F2-B-D0-D8-423-C-97-CB-EACC18982247.jpg

Tickets for the Prague game are available in 4 steps, first 3 steps are only available for season tickets holders and brondby subscribers - public sale starts on the 7th of September at 18.00 a good week after the th/sub sale starts.

Gents just another question for the locals. The ground is around 15-20 mins from Copenhagen airport, that is correct isn't it?

I was more concerned with the lack of tickets available for their next home game which are on sale.
There doesn’t appear to be a lot.
They have 15.500 season tickets holders, they would all need to purchase a ticket for the European matches as these aren’t included in the ST.

Theres still a few tickets available in the corners closest to the away section.

They have 15.500 season tickets holders, they would all need to purchase a ticket for the European matches as these aren’t included in the ST.

Theres still a few tickets available in the corners closest to the away section.
Are they restricted to 23000 for European games do you know? Noted that parts of the ground appears to be terracing.

Are they restricted to 23000 for European games do you know? Noted that parts of the ground appears to be terracing.
Can’t find anything about specific numbers, but some of the stadium are terracing which temporary will be converted to seats - I think the normal capacity is 28.000, so for European games the number will be a bit lower than that.

To answer a few questions above.

The terracing behind one end is converted into seating for European games which is why the attendance is lower.

They never sell out apart from end of season FC Copenhagen games.

It will most probably be one ticket per email after season ticket holders have had the option of buying one ticket... depending on how the first few results go it might just be an open sale. I'm not expecting any info for a good while yet.

The Metro goes nowhere near, that is Parken stadium you're probably thinking of (where the national team and FCK play).

Getting the train involves a 3 kilometre walk. Google maps will often recommend a train, then a bus for the quickest journey... but you'll not get on a bus with 20,000 walking to the ground.

It's sometimes quicker (and cheaper) for me to get a ryanair flight back from Cologne than it is getting back from Brondby stadium into central Copenhagen.

An easy way to go there is to get the 500s bus from its starting point in Oresund.. relatively near the airport... And next to a metro station. The bus flies up the motorway and drops off outside the ground.

I'll post on here as soon as they release ticket info.

Last edited:
What about pcr test to get in

"The termination of the national COVID-19 restrictions from 10 september 2021 will not affect the current entry restrictions. The current restrictions will continue to apply after September 10 2021."

Up to date government links...

Looks like you will struggle by train, a taxi would get you from the airport to the stadium in 20-30 min.

8-C8-DA489-25-ED-435-F-8-C0-A-AA321-BBFB354.png

From that list .. the only travel time which is close to being correct on a matchday is the third one down... getting the 029 train from the airport to Orestad... then the 500s from it's starting point... Should take around an hour.

All the other options would involve a 3 kilometre walk from Brondby train station as there is absolutely zero chance of getting on a bus on matchday.

A taxi from the airport will take about 20 minutes and cost about £35/40. The best taxi app is dantaxi... With a revolut or TransferWise card it will work... And you might get it for around £25/30. With the app you can book a taxi for the way back as well (there is next to zero chance of flagging one down after the game)

Was a brondby site on Fri had a look at tickets so decided to see how there tickets system works got a ticket for there next game and they send a email with bar code on it (easy )

To answer a few questions above.

The terracing behind one end is converted into seating for European games which is why the attendance is lower.

They never sell out apart from end of season FC Copenhagen games.

It will most probably be one ticket per email after season ticket holders have had the option of buying one ticket... depending on how the first few results go it might just be an open sale. I'm not expecting any info for a good while yet.

The Metro goes nowhere near, that is Parken stadium you're probably thinking of (where the national team and FCK play).

Getting the train involves a 3 kilometre walk. Google maps will often recommend a train, then a bus for the quickest journey... but you'll not get on a bus with 20,000 walking to the ground.

It's sometimes quicker (and cheaper) for me to get a ryanair flight back from Cologne than it is getting back from Brondby stadium into central Copenhagen.

An easy way to go there is to get the 500s bus from its starting point in Oresund.. relatively near the airport... And next to a metro station. The bus flies up the motorway and drops off outside the ground.

I'll post on here as soon as they release ticket info.
Are there plenty trains going back to Copenhagen station after the game ?

Are there plenty trains going back to Copenhagen station after the game ?

Aye there'll be plenty... but on a big night match there's sometimes quite a wait to even get into the station... on top of the long walk.

4 lads booking and sharing a taxi for less than a tenner each is the way to play it.

Google maps doesn't do justice to how much the stadium is in the middle of nowhere.

If they know there'll be a lot of away fans there's a good chance they'll move us to the usual away section together, keep us in for an hour after the game then march us down to the station.

There are a few of us live here but I guess we will be doing a guide closer to the time.

In short, book a place in Vesterbro for bars, cafes and clunge.

Book a place in the city for a cold dark square and (more ) expensive beer / kitch Scottish and Irish pubs.

Whatever you do on away trips.
Why don't bears make this a Carl Hansen away day?

His, is a wonderful life story and we make pals with the natives.

What's not to like?

Is there a travel club this year ? How does it work with official Rangers tickets for EL away games now.

I was in the travel club pre-pandemic but obviously it lapsed last season

The easyjet 2:45 Manchester to Copenhagen flight on the Wednesday has been cancelled as well.

Been merged with the earlier flight at 7:20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back