Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1500+ pointers missing out, madness. Quite a lot of folk would’ve booked day trip with Rangers if they actually communicated with fans instead of putting it up well after the draw.

Typical. Final balance paid to BA last night and my son doesn’t get allocated a ticket

Ticket office should’ve had this sorted way before now. They are a fucking joke and the SLO is a fucking waste of space as well

Brutal when you've someone on here last night going on her first ever euro trip and was successful. Stinks!
if its collection fingers crossed there might be a few not bought

If not then is what it is looks like al be asking for Edmiston house and RTV for my christmas :))

Typical. Final balance paid to BA last night and my son doesn’t get allocated a ticket

Ticket office should’ve had this sorted way before now. They are a fucking joke and the SLO is a fucking waste of space as well

They’re a fucking shambles, how anyone in that portacabin survives performance reviews I’ll never know. The most inept operation I’ve ever come across.

if its collection fingers crossed there might be a few not bought

If not then is what it is looks like al be asking for Edmiston house and RTV for my christmas :))
I know a few who've applied hoping it's not collection tbf who are on more points than you.

@Greg Marshall this posting out tickets is a pisstake surely?

Folk are shelling out 100s whilst others aren’t even going and getting tickets to move on and get the points?

You’re going to have folk on top points that aren’t attending the big points matches.

Well thats me finished with MyGers. Never going to have a chance again for Euro away tickets as low silver, but on 14 TC points. Posting the tickets out is a joke as well.
I honestly feel bad for people like you, your loyalty following the club everywhere been nul and voided whilst others will be there on their first trip

Disgusting

Let’s see who wins the prize for spotting the first ticket on here or Twitter as they all of a sudden “can’t make it”

Expect a number of Gold will always just buy now just because they can. Getting 15 points pushing themselves further and further away from silver and bronze who don’t even get the points anymore like old TC.

But it’s not a “closed shop.” Hilarious.

No issue with that personally, I’m low silver and my only other European away game was Progrès a couple of years ago so I had no chance!

Bought a couple of tickets off Stubhub anyway so I’m sorted :D

Missed out so just going to change my flight and go somewhere else later.

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am on Monday 18 October to supporters who have accrued 1,587 or more points. Thereafter and subject to availability, any remaining tickets will be offered to supporters who have previously registered interest via the following sales schedule:​
Points Total
Ticket Purchase Schedule

1,587 or more points​
Deadline - 9am Monday 18 October​

1,586 or more points​
From 9am Monday 18 October until 9am Tuesday 19 October​

1,585 or more points​
From 9am Tuesday 19 October until 5pm Tuesday 19 October​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back