Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

tomb1234

Has anyone received a reply from their emails? Know a few had complained

Has SLO surfaced yet?
Went to drop in session today with SLO & assistant, won’t get phone option to TO, probs only open match days now for in person, But email back logged cleared and should get a response from TO via email.

Aww Skew

Very limited knowledge of football
Went to drop in session today with SLO & assistant, won’t get phone option to TO, probs only open match days now for in person, But email back logged cleared and should get a response from TO via email.
That is disgraceful for a club of our size. Robertson spoke about improving customer services and they’re removing in-person service?

One of many things that need brought up at the AGM

Blue As

Official Ticketer
That is horrendous,will cause lots of problems for many people.

a_weir

That is disgraceful for a club of our size. Robertson spoke about improving customer services and they’re removing in-person service?

One of many things that need brought up at the AGM

Playing devil's advocate... if the email backlog is indeed cleared, email responses should be same day? Agree that there's always a need for in-person, though.

Aww Skew

@Greg Marshall is this true? If so, when’s this going to be communicated to the fans

So much for Robertson saying they’re going to improve the customer experience. I’d expect that of a diddy team, not a team with 46,000 ST holders and the biggest source of income for the club we all support

Aww Skew

Playing devil's advocate... if the email backlog is indeed cleared, email responses should be same day? Agree that there's always a need for in-person, though.
In-person customer service should ALWAYS be an option, no question about it. Even if that means it’s only open say 3 days a week + match days

There’s zero excuse not to offer an in-person service. I’d estimate the staff will be on 25-30k a year; ST holders generate around £25m (?) a year I’m sure + £1m+ through MyGers

We’ll now have a worse customer service experience going forward despite the fans ploughing in more money to the club. There’s no room for being devils advocate here, it’s a disgrace

It Is Old But Beautiful

Now if the supporters can’t phone us then there are no issues with MyGers and European tickets.

bagdad-bob.jpg

GeckoBear29

In-person customer service should ALWAYS be an option, no question about it. Even if that means it’s only open say 3 days a week + match days

There’s zero excuse not to offer an in-person service. I’d estimate the staff will be on 25-30k a year; ST holders generate around £25m (?) a year I’m sure + £1m+ through MyGers

We’ll now have a worse customer service experience going forward despite the fans ploughing in more money to the club. There’s no room for being devils advocate here, it’s a disgrace
No danger will TO staff be paid as much as thag

tomb1234

I think they know that and there always will be in person face to face, what that model will look like and to what extent though unclear.

HeyBert

Hardly anybody actually wants to collect in Denmark though, apart from a noisy minority on here. It’s far easier for the 95%+ people who get it posted, and it’s far easier for the ticket office.
The “noisy minority” that want to make sure the system is being properly followed, watching the game in the house with a ticket for points is ridiculous behaviour

Aww Skew

See in all seriousness, imagine it was the Easdale board that was making the TO remote

The current board get an easy ride from our fans. Definitely playing on our goodwill

OohAhHuistra

Are the club not aware we have older fans that aren't computer friendly with regards to emails etc. We're actually an embarrassment and taking for granted

fbshd

Official Ticketer
Anyone flying out from Dublin know if you have to do pcr test before you go and before you come back? Even if vaccinated
If you have been vaccinated and have your QR code (vaccine passport) then you are fine. You will need to do the Irish PLF too on the way back. It can be done anytime within 72 hrs of departure. If you're going back to Northern Ireland from Dublin, all the better. No need for a PCR code for day 2 test.

FBS

JamieBTB

Official Ticketer
Initially when the vaccination programme was launched the time frame was four weeks between 1st and 2nd vaccine.It was changed to 8- 10 weeks between so more people could get their first dose sooner.
ad a got mine a day apart if it meant getting on this trip B-D

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!

I agree with you agian (which is a bit worrying:confused:). I think the Dhims do 3, short, days a week. Dunno if that includes match day or not but its better than zero days.

Aww Skew

He’s rehearsing pronouncing;

FFS, it’s @Aww Skew again…
There was 3/4 ticket office staff that were great to deal with and really helpful. I’d always make a point in asking for one of them to sort out RSC/personal ST issues and had no complaints

The rest of the staff were useless though so never used to phone