Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked with Sport Options on the overnight trip from Glasgow. I've had the invoice which has been paid. Can anyone who has used them before advise when I would expect to hear further from them with specific flight details, etc?
Thanks
if i remember correctly its 5 days before you get the details

See yous all in the square with the duty free swally my friends, all aboarddddd
giphy.gif

The shambles that is the ticket office really needs to be brought up at the agm, i honestly cant think off anywhere else with so many customers that have to put up with customer service like that

Honestly can’t tell you how relieved I am to have got a ticket.

Now for the anxiety to set in about not getting in the home end. Tbh I’m English so can just play dumb and say I’m here as a football tourist.

I think I am just gonna cover the colours and not speak on my way in.

That is a worry for over there haha.

Now for the anxiety to set in about not getting in the home end. Tbh I’m English so can just play dumb and say I’m here as a football tourist.
I'm not English but I'm an Accy Stanley season ticket holder on a city break and there just happens to be a game on :))

Either that or I'll see if the Danes speak more Croat then @bobally and me. Ne govorim Danski, govorite li hrvatski :D A pair of croats on a city break and there just happens to be a game on and our ID is at the hotel.

Seriously though we have that many tickets I doubt it will be an issue if we behave

Booked with Sport Options on the overnight trip from Glasgow. I've had the invoice which has been paid. Can anyone who has used them before advise when I would expect to hear further from them with specific flight details, etc?
Thanks
I'm on the overnight trip as well.

The email I've got from them says it leaves Glasgow at 10:15, arriving in Copenhagen at 13:00 local time.

If you have been vaccinated and have your QR code (vaccine passport) then you are fine. You will need to do the Irish PLF too on the way back. It can be done anytime within 72 hrs of departure. If you're going back to Northern Ireland from Dublin, all the better. No need for a PCR code for day 2 test.

FBS
Is this everybody? I fly in at 11pm and leave at 7am but I'm not leaving the airport.

I'm on the overnight trip as well.

The email I've got from them says it leaves Glasgow at 10:15, arriving in Copenhagen at 13:00 local time.
Yeah got that thanks. Just meant details of flight number, check-in options, etc.

I believe it's Jet2 we're flying with.

Is it Stub Hub guys were using for home end tickets? Doesn't look to be any left on the site.
When are the punters reselling there's who got tickets via Rangers.

Feel sorry for those on high Travel Club points that are now down the line in MyGers but we knew this was going to happen. Unfortunately the low allocation doesn’t help.

Bronze and to high Silver were always going to struggle for Indy tickets and booking travel was always going to be a gamble.

Need to also remember Corporate and Rangers flight are separate pots from the 1400 albeit there is 200 Category A corporates on top of that.

Post option just means non travellers just apply buy and sell on pocketing the 15 points.

Learn some Danish and say you’re from South Jutland. Works if you’re Scottish because people from Jutland speak sort of like Scottish people from the West Coast. I’m not kidding.

Their fans have a chance to make a fortune if they get the head screwed on here
The problem is that I think stubhub is like viagogo so you don't get paid until after the game so it's a decent outlay first but worth it in the end if you can wait.

We had the 3 match package to get a young boys away and sold the other 2 for face price. They went quickly but we had to wait for the payout until after the games

What’s the score with the stub hub tickets, do they need to be printed or can you have them on your phone?

Is this everybody? I fly in at 11pm and leave at 7am but I'm not leaving the airport.
I'm assuming that means you are planning on staying in the Airport, and not one of the airport hotels. Your issue here is that you are expected to put the address of where you are staying in Ireland. I've no idea if Dublin Airport would be acceptable or if the airport garda would allow you to do this if there is still covid restrictions. If you put a Northern Ireland address on the PLF, that's pretty much it, they've no further interest in you.

Theoretically, once you are landslide, you are now on a travelling to GB ticket and you will likely already have a boarding pass. However, security gates may not open until 4am. Pity, as there actually are sleeping pods just past T1 security. I'd just email the airport asking them if you will be able to sit in the airport overnight as you are arriving at 11pm and leaving at 7am. Send 5 emails, first answer to 3 wins!

FBS

The shambles that is the ticket office really needs to be brought up at the agm, i honestly cant think off anywhere else with so many customers that have to put up with customer service like that
It hit home to me how badly we are treated when I dealt with Leverkusen 2 seasons ago, emailed them about their neutral section for our game , reply within the hour link for the sale , the section and the date and time they went on sale, the refund was just as smooth, that’s how they treat their opposition fans

They're about £60 each. Here's the link if anyone is minded to purchase:

They are £97 each by the time you add the fees on. there were ones earlier that were around £70 with the fees added but they are gone. Also watch that your bank doesn't add on fees as you are buying in kroner

And it looks like people are buying them

They are £97 each by the time you add the fees on. there were ones earlier that were around £70 with the fees added but they are gone. Also watch that your bank doesn't add on fees as you are buying in kroner
Cheers. Yes, they're not cheap. Thankfully, I'm already sorted with two at face value from a Danish connection.

Clear view and leave when ye want mate:D, I’m predicting a big view obstructing net and the customary half a hour after the game wait with my ticket:D
Half an hour is on the shorter side although I don't think Denmark was that bad last time :D

I'm sure that the Red Star game in Belgrade was nearer an hour and a half by the time they cleared their end

Half an hour is on the shorter side although I don't think Denmark was that bad last time :D

I'm sure that the Red Star game in Belgrade was nearer an hour and a half by the time they cleared their end
Hour and a half :oops:

9.45pm, emails were out nearly 11 hours ago and still no comment regarding the collection and re-sales that are going on

The club clearly don’t give a fuck and the SLO is probably hoping this blows over without him having to make a comment

We go again tomorrow

My son and myself got ours buzzing what site is it folk are buying home end tckts from as mates werent so lucky!

Then a walk back up the hill to the bars
Was lucky enough I was just down the 6000 steps and on to a sport options bus to airport mate, the night before in Porto was outstanding but and then pre game in braga superb, some walk to stadium but so I can imagine yous walking back up those hills hahahaha

Was lucky enough I was just down the 6000 steps and on to a sport options bus to airport mate, the night before in Porto was outstanding but and then pre game in braga superb, some walk to stadium but so I can imagine yous walking back up those hills hahahaha
Young Boys was the best one. Out of the ground and few hundred yards to the hotel :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back