Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear for this poster, who's looking for a bit of help. He's had the email from CTM so is clearly on the official day trip organised by the Club.

I think he's now trying to make payment. He has the ticket sitting in his MyGers Away ticket bit.

I guess the real question is how does he now make payment, presumably for ticket and flight etc, before Monday's deadline?
We got an email with a link. It doesn’t open till tomorrow
Glad I have a Caxton currency card, you can have 15 different currencies on the card. The last time I was in Copenhagen, popped over to Malmö and tried to use Danish Kroner, and shop said no. Simply went on the app and switched the amount required from Danish Kroner to Swedish Kroner. Took me 30 seconds.
I have a Caxton card also. Really handy

Glad I have a Caxton currency card, you can have 15 different currencies on the card. The last time I was in Copenhagen, popped over to Malmö and tried to use Danish Kroner, and shop said no. Simply went on the app and switched the amount required from Danish Kroner to Swedish Kroner. Took me 30 seconds.

Are they easy enough to get?

Passing through Frankfurt so would be handy.

Cheers for the two day ban admin for trying to help people out with a spare home end ticket - perhaps a message next time telling me it's not allowed would do the trick though? Strange
Have you got home end tickets mate?
Looking for 2.
PM me if you have.

Cheers for the two day ban admin for trying to help people out with a spare home end ticket - perhaps a message next time telling me it's not allowed would do the trick though? Strange
Got the exact same, unexpected

Legia Warsaw was a long wait too
Aye Legia was brutal, well over an hour wait in that stadium. Then when we finally got out we got a notification that our 5am flight out was cancelled so we spent the night in the airport trying to sort travel, what a laugh it was right enough (as strange as that sounds).

Just catching up on the thread from yesterday, MyGers is going the exact way people on this forum said it would, alot of Euro regulars having to sit in the home end despite previously having high Travel club points is a disgrace tbh.

Also, posting tickets leaves the system more open for abuse, I've already had a mate in gold offer me a ticket for the away end and he's never been to a European away match, I'm on the day trip so I have a ticket but I feel for those missing out.

Always Rangers, always Rewarded? My arse

Just catching up on the thread from yesterday, MyGers is going the exact way people on this forum said it would, alot of Euro regulars having to sit in the home end despite previously having high Travel club points is a disgrace tbh.

Also, posting tickets leaves the system more open for abuse, I've already had a mate in gold offer me a ticket for the away end and he's never been to a European away match, I'm on the day trip so I have a ticket but I feel for those missing out.

I've had to get one from a mate but with only missing out wae 10 points if this system was implemented correctly I have no doubt I would have got one officially

I know personally of 6 tickets getting passed down so far so will be many more

Wee heads up . Couple of tickets on StubHub just now. £75 a ticket, just got myself one section N2. Tickets last night were up at £125

Could have just deleted the post and sent them a message, a straight ban is a bit harsh.
I don’t disagree. On the other hand, the posters involved have been around long enough to know The Ticket Centre is for trading tickets. I think it’s a tricky issue at present due to a scammer having been on here selling three-match tickets for the Home games. Not suggesting either of these posters are in that vein of course.

Simply posting so others might avoid the same fate.

Last edited:
Did you just turn up at the drop in?

Mines was only 3 weeks ago but I want to go to Brondby :D
Aye mate you need to lie at check in just to be seen by the nurse but as long as its been 28 days she will give you it

I'm the same desperate measures to get on this trip

I don’t disagree. On the other hand, the posters involved have been around long enough to know The Ticket Centre is for trading tickets. I think it’s a tricky issue at present due to a scammer having been on here selling three-match tickets for the Home games. Not suggesting either of these posters are in that vein of course.

Simply posting so others might avoid the same fate.
Yeah I was unaware because I had seen others posting similar to me. I wasn’t selling was looking but hey ho is what it is.

Testing update for returning to England from this trip

New rules allowing travellers returning to England to take lateral flow tests instead of more expensive PCR tests will come into force on 24 October.

Fully vaccinated passengers will be told to upload photos of their Covid-19 tests for verification.

Travellers will be able to order their lateral flow tests from 22 October, when a list of approved providers will be published on the gov.uk website.

Some normal cards are also free to use so worth checking. I used to have a credit card with the post office which changed to jaja and it has no charges. It's meant to be the same with my virgin money account but I haven't tried it yet to see.

More and more people are starting to see MyGers for what it actually is, where as they were apathetic to it all before

Another few months of people not getting away games etc and there’ll be all sorts of complaints and it will get changed again. Club thought they were clever bringing in this shiny new system, the only problem is they clearly didn’t brain storm or think of potential issues

Quite funny from my perspective as i foreseen the issues

More and more people are starting to see MyGers for what it actually is, where as they were apathetic to it all before

Another few months of people not getting away games etc and there’ll be all sorts of complaints and it will get changed again. Club thought they were clever bringing in this shiny new system, the only problem is they clearly didn’t brain storm or think of potential issues

Unless things change I won't be joining again. No way am I paying £40 for a box of tat.

This was supposed to be brought in to stop people buying tickets and selling on but it's done nothing to change that and at 15 points a time for euro tickets people would be daft not to buy and sell on if they can get away with it.

This means that people will need to buy additional rubbish to climb the top down ladder as tiers don't matter for euros. And it"s not just a money making scheme they say

At least with the TC if you miss out you're missing out to someone who's attended more games than you

I missed out yesterday for one in my name with 10 points so basically av missed out to someone who has similar attendance points to me but they have bought rangers tv and the add ons

I’m repeating myself but they could easily dish out hundreds of tickets at Glasgow airport for the day trippers, they most likely just can’t be arsed with hassle.

all major UK clubs have a fan membership in which non ST holders pay a sub so they can buy tickets so its not a new concept, Rangers have tried to cash in on this and tried to implement all non Ibrox tickets within it as that was going to be the only way to get numbers up .

I just paid for the day trip using the link that was emailed to me yesterday.

Very simple to use and it took me less than 1 minute.

I’m repeating myself but they could easily dish out hundreds of tickets at Glasgow airport for the day trippers, they most likely just can’t be arsed with hassle.
I just assumed the tickets were being handed out at the check in desk for the day trip.

That’s what’s always happened in the past.

Are they posting the tickets out?

all major UK clubs have a fan membership in which non ST holders pay a sub so they can buy tickets so its not a new concept, Rangers have tried to cash in on this and tried to implement all non Ibrox tickets within it as that was going to be the only way to get numbers up .
They should have kept the travel club and cashed in even more

They should have kept the travel club and cashed in even more
Yip.

I feel like I might be an enabler here but I think @Aww Skew had said keep the TC separate and charge a fee for CCCS and away domestic tickets separate then at least people are only paying for the scheme they are actually interesting in.

As far as points for Edmiston house, women’s games and programmes are concerned that’s pretty ridiculous.

major clubs in England have a loyalty scheme that is essentially top down in the most part however Rangers wanted to implement a hybrid for a variety of reasons;

- give the pretence that all members have a chance at away tickets (even though the % chance of success in silver/bronze can be less than 1%)
- give the impression all ST holding members can apply for euro aways (even though it’s top down)
- they wanted to avoid a closed shop (which its become for European aways and to a lesser extent domestics, as the number of members getting up to gold will be minimal

They tried to be too clever and thought they’d introduced a wonderful scheme however it lasted 1 away game before it was changed. They’ve played on fans goodwill and loyalty and shit is starting to hit the fan as there’s more and more discontent from people as they now understand the difficulties of accessing tickets

This loyalty scheme will fall on its arse eventually however short term, I fully expect membership numbers to drop next season. In all seriousness, why would you renew if you were bronze or silver?

Unless things change I won't be joining again. No way am I paying £40 for a box of tat.

This was supposed to be brought in to stop people buying tickets and selling on but it's done nothing to change that and at 15 points a time for euro tickets people would be daft not to buy and sell on if they can get away with it.

This means that people will need to buy additional rubbish to climb the top down ladder as tiers don't matter for euros. And it"s not just a money making scheme they say
I wonder what people’s feeling would be with regards to tiers if the TC was separate and my Gers points were lost.

I’d imagine it would have an effect on the number of points those currently in gold would have with regards to domestic tickets.

I know there are a few posters who would rather have Euro tickets compared to myself who would rather have domestic.

Yip.

I feel like I might be an enabler here but I think @Aww Skew had said keep the TC separate and charge a fee for CCCS and away domestic tickets separate then at least people are only paying for the scheme they are actually interesting in.

As far as points for Edmiston house, women’s games and programmes are concerned that’s pretty ridiculous.
Yes, that’s what I’ve campaigned for from the start.

Have mygers as a membership scheme for discounts, meeting players, training days, perks like that. You could keep hampden games included in the mygers thing as it’s a bigger allocation

If you want access to away tickets you pay extra, for example;

Domestic aways - extra £30
TC games - extra £20

Genuine travellers would begrudgingly pay it. I asked right at the start why they didn’t just have an entry fee to away cccs and got told the club didn’t want to do that - I’ll ask you, why do you think they didn’t want it? Reading between the lines and knowing everything about mygers that’s came to
Light, it’s obviously because they want everyone to keep buying crap they don’t want with the idea they’ll climb the rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back