Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to go for a move to the new Bar72 next season, think I'll pass reading replies was really only for away games but I'll just continue with getting from bus as communication seems terrible and as for £1700 I'd tell them to %^*& off in all honesty

Here’s how this plays out.…

Rangers offer £1700 day trips which include a £23 ticket. I’d imagine they’ll throw in some sort lounge in the stadium. People don’t take this up.

They then don’t offer normal tickets like MyGers were offered. But fulfilled their obligation of offering you a ticket.

Rangers offer £1700 day trips which include a £23 ticket. I’d imagine they’ll throw in some sort lounge in the stadium. People don’t take this up.

They then don’t offer normal tickets like MyGers were offered. But fulfilled their obligation of offering you a ticket.
This is the guys who regularly go on the team flight.
Not allowed on there due to COVID.
The independent ballot for corporate tickets hasn’t been done yet.

Surely not. They can’t expect corporates to have to travel on a corporate flight if they give MyGers members choice of Indy/official day trip

See in all honesty, they’re ripping the absolute arse out of Bar72 members and it’s probably about time a few of you go directly to Robertson.

Who’s the contact for you guys? Is it the commercial team still?

Surely not. They can’t expect corporates to have to travel on a corporate flight if they give MyGers members choice of Indy/official day trip

See in all honesty, they’re ripping the absolute arse out of Bar72 members and it’s probably about time a few of you go directly to Robertson.

Who’s the contact for you guys? Is it the commercial team still?
God knows, they don’t answer anything anymore.

It’s eventually going up to 4.5k including VAT I heard, I thought it was next season but if that’s not the price excluding the vat before it’s added on it might be a season or so after and they are phasing the increase

Absolutely ridiculous

I had a bar72 for years and was happy to pay a grand at the time but there’s no way even with a plush refurb it’s worth that

They’ll have to give them a guaranteed away ticket for every game including peadodome as a sweetener in line with other corporate or box holders privileges and if so where does that leave away allocations for MyGers members?
How could they though if there’s 600 seats in that section?

How many is there in other hospitality areas at Ibrox? Is it around 1500?

I’ve always wondered if hospitality get guaranteed away tickets including Parkhead but how do they club do that now considering your lucky if club use is 300 tickets?

It’s eventually going up to 4.5k including VAT I heard, I thought it was next season but if that’s not the price excluding the vat before it’s added on it might be a season or so after and they are phasing the increase

Absolutely ridiculous

I had a bar72 for years and was happy to pay a grand at the time but there’s no way even with a plush refurb it’s worth that

They’ll have to give them a guaranteed away ticket for every game including peadodome as a sweetener in line with other corporate or box holders privileges and if so where does that leave away allocations for MyGers members?
But you get a free pie, programme, pint and can listen to Alex Rae at halftime talk about Helicopter Sunday for that money. :))

fair enough that’s even more stark then before if they put them into the mix with corporates and sponsors, players, box holders then MyGers won’t even have a window for gold members to apply for a ticket let alone anything else unless they do a % for each but it would get ridiculous if it was 20 for gold, 15 for silver and 5 for bronze would be an absolute mockery
Parkhead is gold only, clubs already confirmed that mate

Don’t want to derail thread though

Ah sound didn’t know that - I’m out of touch with all these workings of MyGers and what the communications are

That then begs the question, if I was one of those with a box or a sponsor who puts tens of thousands into Rangers every year I’d be wanting my Celtic tickets rather than them all going to MyGers

But as I’ve said before when the sums don’t go and demand outstrips supply there’s no way to keep everyone happy that’s just a fact
Your point is part of the reason I suspect there’ll eventually be a slight rise to 5% in each stadium. I’m pretty sure Celtic corporates/sponsors have similar issues

Problem is, if we raised it to 5%, you would imagine club use being around 800-1000 of a potential 3000 allocation.

If I was a corporate/Bar72 ST holder I’d be bombarding Robertson’s email looking for an explanation of how ticketing would work

How could they though if there’s 600 seats in that section?

How many is there in other hospitality areas at Ibrox? Is it around 1500?

I’ve always wondered if hospitality get guaranteed away tickets including Parkhead but how do they club do that now considering your lucky if club use is 300 tickets?
My mate got every ticket he asked for home, away or Europe. Sometimes two. The fud now sits near me bastard haha

This will be aimed at the guys who Fly with the Team usually - Chairman’s Lounge, Members etc

The guys who have been fcuked here are Bar / Club 72

I’ve gone from being able to go on a TC day trip for about £230 to now the only option to travel through official club channels is to pay £1,700

This will be aimed at the guys who Fly with the Team usually - Chairman’s Lounge, Members etc

I’ve gone from being able to go on a TC day trip for about £230 to now the only option to travel through official club channels is to pay £1,700
Is that right that yous aren’t allowed on the official day trips with MyGers members?

Yes - VIP MyGers didn’t get sent the email and weren’t able to apply
I’d honestly be gathering names and sending an email to Robertson on behalf of a group of you

That’s disgusting btw. Yous will pay more in 1 season than some ST holders will be in 3, going to watch the same games at Ibrox

I’d honestly be gathering names and sending an email to Robertson on behalf of a group of you

That’s disgusting btw. Yous will pay more in 1 season than some ST holders will be in 3, going to watch the same games at Ibrox
Whilst I agree, I’m hesitant to do this whilst awaiting their decision around allocating us tickets for Copenhagen

Sunday pints easing the pain of yesterday.

Oh Gerrard do you know what it’s worth, Brandon Barker is the best on earth , the silky winger, he’s got no hair., He plays for the Rangers FC

@JamieBTB give this a blast on train to Manchester for flight

Alot more than I thought mate with the amount looking for home end tickets. The starting point for our tickets was alot higher than I expected also
Aye I thought the cutoff would’ve been high silver, was way off it. Think the Nordtribunen could genuinely just be us in it. What I don’t understand is I remember when Hibs played them in 2016 Brondby gave them the entire stand.

But it wasn’t even an option, although anyone paying £1,700 is off their rocker. I guess their entertainment expenses might cover it but £1,700 is ripping the pish.

Hopefully we will all be on here in the next few days saying all is well, glass half full, or deluded more like.

Absolutely ridiculous

No chance it’s going to £4,500 any time soon. Blue Sky Lounge is £4,200 inc. VAT, Club72 is the poor relation.

As I said previously on this thread, it’s struggling to be a £2,400 facility, any significant increase at this juncture would be completely unacceptable and I’m sure others that sit there will testify.
Probably needs a separate thread tbh, will revert back once I hear about Brondby o_O

Corporate flight,one night trip,going the morning of 3rd,£1700 a head.

Haha you must be joking. The club are punting flights and transfers for £300 to other fans so it must be some hotel to justify £1400 a night. The club are so far out of touch is laughable in all honesty.

All I ever wanted was to apply like everyone else for the regular day trip flights as the day trip suits me. What’s going to happen now is that I will get my ticket and end up giving it to someone I trust who is going over ticketless

Was today the deadline for those in the original points cut off?

May have missed it at the time, but are they actually working down the tiers on a point by point basis, as per the email (assuming there’s any tickets left)?

Was today the deadline for those in the original points cut off?

May have missed it at the time, but are they actually working down the tiers on a point by point basis, as per the email (assuming there’s any tickets left)?
Yeah you’re right, they’re working down by individual point so it will then be people with 1586 points now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back