Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scrolled back about 12 pages there and can’t see anything. The thread is 96 pages long :D
Can you PM the link mate?
If you click on my name there should be an option to review my post history rather than just this thread, it’s just from the website giving list of external providers on the .gov website but again I wouldn’t book anything just now anyway.

Edit: Latest activity > go back to Oct 13th/14th.

If you click on my name there should be an option to review my post history rather than just this thread, it’s just from the website giving list of external providers on the .gov website but again I wouldn’t book anything just now anyway.
I tried that mate. I can only access one page of your posts then it does‘t give me access when I click on ‘show more’

Not saying you’re wrong but I went direct from the site, all it says is:

“After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.

You must book this test before you travel.”

Then following the link later takes me to the link quoted above. Scotland rules look similar ie it doesn’t state needs to be swab at home from what I can see?

Been travelling all the way through the "Pandemic" back to England and onwards to Scotland from Abroad so will put in here what I know as it stands;

Travelling to Denmark direct if double vaccinated from the UK you require proof of Vaccination only and no requirement to do any pre-flight testing.
Travelling to Denmark and transiting through Netherlands, Norway, etc and double vaccinated from the UK you require proof of Vaccination only and no requirement to do any pre-flight testing.

Returning to England from Denmark and double vaccinated, book test (LFT is now accepted) before completing Passenger Locator Form as you will be sent a unique code that must be on the PLF. PLF can only be done online within 48 hours of your flight, I normally book test 48 hours before also and this is sent to your selected address and to be completed on Day 2.
If then proceeding to Scotland there is no requirement to do a PCR test as this is classed as an internal flight.

Returning to Scotland (direct) from Denmark then same as above but must be PCR test (lateral flow is not accepted as yet, but may change before we travel).

As already mentioned by many I would hold off booking any test for travelling to scotland as this can be done 48 hours before return flight..

Anyway we got a confirmed meeting point yet in Copenhagen? They'll be 3 of us there Tuesday night..

Corporate will be informed tomorrow morning.

They have double amount of applicants than they have tickets.

Previous purchase history being used to decide who gets them.
Surely they should be letting you guys apply as independent travellers with everybody else? I could see the point if they were oversubscribed for the corporate flight and they had to cut the numbers down, but they should always have enough to cover those wanting to travel independently.
It’s absolute madness from a business point of view to piss off your biggest paying customers.

Corporate will be informed tomorrow morning.

They have double amount of applicants than they have tickets.

Previous purchase history being used to decide who gets them.
So it looks to be as I suspected. Total F*ck Up. Dealt with MyGers Allocations first and then realised they didn’t have left to meet the demand from Corporate. So what happened to the ‘ballot’ I was advised about in an email from them? And I quote:
“You have ticked the ‘European Away’ ticketing box on your away ticket application form and will therefore be included in the ballot for this game.”
Doesn’t say anything about previous purchase history there!

Surely they should be letting you guys apply as independent travellers with everybody else? I could see the point if they were oversubscribed for the corporate flight and they had to cut the numbers down, but they should always have enough to cover those wanting to travel independently.
It’s absolute madness from a business point of view to piss off your biggest paying customers.
There’s a real disconnect when it comes to corporate wanting to travel independently, as in not eligible to apply for the official flight (whether in MyGers or not) but then going into a separate corporate allocation ballot for ticket only.

A lot of us are worse off now, would’ve been better staying in a MyGers Tier (Gold) and getting a better chance of a ticket. Better still, had the Travel Club been left alone, tickets would’ve been guaranteed for many of us.

It is a ballot, and the outcome will be communicated tomorrow as @Diego Maradona posted.
I actually don’t think it is a ballot as such, despite them using that terminology.

She explained they have tried their best to assess previous purchases/travel activity and will use that.

A ballot to me is names in a hat? This is more a top down process. Maybe I just don’t understand what a ballot is!

It is a ballot, and the outcome will be communicated tomorrow as @Diego Maradona posted.

Edit, I guess it’s not a ballot when they are looking at purchase history (which they are.)
How can it be a ballot ‘based on previous purchase history’? How far back is ‘history’ and what ‘purchases’ are included? I had Gold level in MyGers and top rating for Travel Club but does it mean that someone in Club Europe scores more based on ST price trumps regular European travellers?

How can it be a ballot ‘based on previous purchase history’? How far back is ‘history’ and what ‘purchases’ are included? I had Gold level in MyGers and top rating for Travel Club but does it mean that someone in Club Europe scores more based on ST price trumps regular European travellers?
The word ballot was used, probably incorrectly by the person I spoke to.

I did question what purchase history was being considered as, in my opinion, Travel Club history needs to come into it.

I’m realistic enough to realise that those that pay more for hospitality will have a better chance of tickets, rightly so. I just hope our allocation (as it appears to be a separate allocation for Club72) is handled in the fairest way possible. It doesn’t alter the fact that we would probably have been better off remaining in MyGers for away tickets.

The word ballot was used, probably incorrectly by the person I spoke to.

I did question what purchase history was being considered as, in my opinion, Travel Club history needs to come into it.

I’m realistic enough to realise that those that pay more for hospitality will have a better chance of tickets, rightly so. I just hope our allocation (as it appears to be a separate allocation for Club72) is handled in the fairest way possible. It doesn’t alter the fact that we would probably have been better off remaining in MyGers for away tickets.
At the moment I am struggling to think of any advantage we have had since having our ST price doubled in Club72. Like you I would have virtually been guaranteed a ticket under MyGers/Travel Club history. I now face a wasted £300 Sports Options package because of our incompetent Hospitality team!

At the moment I am struggling to think of any advantage we have had since having our ST price doubled in Club72. Like you I would have virtually been guaranteed a ticket under MyGers/Travel Club history. I now face a wasted £300 Sports Options package because of our incompetent Hospitality team!
It won’t be wasted! Great place to visit, and tickets will become available over there

Where are you seeing that? The tickets on StubHub were all e-tickets, you just download them.

This was in the email

Thanks for your order!
original.gif
Before the seller can ship your tickets, you'll need to provide a shipping address in the country where this event is taking place.

This was in the email

Thanks for your order!
original.gif
Before the seller can ship your tickets, you'll need to provide a shipping address in the country where this event is taking place.
I never had anything like that when I bought ours and I have the tickets. I used my own address when it asked for one to match my credit card

I never had anything like that when I bought ours and I have the tickets. I used my own address when it asked for one to match my credit card
Are yours e-tickets mate? No issues with buying as a UK resident?

I’ve been keeping an eye on Stubhub, but have so far been reluctant as have never used the site before.

You boys in the home end are getting a hiding after that scuffle tonight.

Either that or you’re not getting in
I would doubt that given how many have bought the tickets and how many are unsold for that end. It would be different if people were buying them for the 3 other stands though

I paid with my card and with my home address etc but my confirmation email says provide danish address for UPS to send the tickets to

Just a heads up guys make sure you stay where other Rangers fans are when over there just the usual European away advice. Brondby Ultras trying to get past the security line so could be trouble over there.

You boys in the home end are getting a hiding after that scuffle tonight.

Either that or you’re not getting in

Their Ultras are in the South End of the stadium, most Rangers supporters I know (including me) have tickets for the North End. After I was told I didnt have a ticket I looked at the official site and there were loads of seats available for the North End (I couldnt buy as you needed a Danish Mobile Phone app to pay). I dont think theres too much to worry about, Ive been in the home end at Alkmaar, Id imagine it will be similar to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back