Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Ultras are in the South End of the stadium, most Rangers supporters I know (including me) have tickets for the North End. After I was told I didnt have a ticket I looked at the official site and there were loads of seats available for the North End (I couldnt buy as you needed a Danish Mobile Phone app to pay). I dont think theres too much to worry about, Ive been in the home end at Alkmaar, Id imagine it will be similar to that.
N112 for 4 of us mate..

Heard someone mention last night denmark might turn the U.K. into a red list country with our rising cases and the update is this Monday

First I’ve heard this. Anyone heard similar?

This was in the email

Thanks for your order!
original.gif
Before the seller can ship your tickets, you'll need to provide a shipping address in the country where this event is taking place.
Ship your tickets? The stubhub tickets were emailed to us....

Another 2 weeks of people wetting themselves like we hear every euro away :D

There’ll be a few isolated incidents but that would’ve happened anyway
I’m not wetting myself, just can see some of our fans ending up with flags and merchandise torn off them. Common sense is needed.

Has anyone had any luck with their hotel ordering tickets? Tried and they won't do it, debating whether to try over there or just bite the bullet and pay stubhub.

Anyone else bought off of stubhub and having to wait until the 1st of November to have e-tickets emailed?

Mine said similar but I received them within a day.

You are buying from an individual/reseller so the Nov 1st date is the date they promised stubhub they’d send them on by… and the date at which you’ll get a refund if they don’t.

Did you receive an email notifying you that they were ready to download or did they just show up in ur stubhub account?
Anyone else bought off of stubhub and having to wait until the 1st of November to have e-tickets emailed?
Bought around 2 wks back, it did say that would get ticket by Nov 1st, then 3/4 days after buying got an email from Stubhub saying that ticket was ready to download, printed out, no issue's.

The restrictions which have been in place since the pandemic began.

On Monday they move over to the Covid vaccine passports/certificates making it easier for you guys to get over without having to take tests etc.

As added security (hopefully) this is what the Danish prime minister said earlier in the month.

"As a result of the agreement, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ travel guidelines will be normalised and will no longer reflect the corona situation abroad. It is a logical step towards normalisation, and means that the travel guidelines will only reflect the security situations in other countries, not the coronavirus situation".

Still not heard if I have a ticket so presuming I haven’t.

I must admit that this will be the straw that breaks the camels back for me regarding getting rid of my club72 season ticket.

If I had a regular season ticket I would have been in the gold tier and had 7/8 travel points before it was defunct. Now paying over £2k a year I can’t get a ticket for a euro away game while I would have been if I had paid £450 for one in the enclosure. Absolute joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back