Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure still need to show covid vaccination passport but happy to be corrected if not.
Just panicking I show them wrong thing and they dont let me fly. I have one nhs sent in post without barcodes and another I downloaded on nhs website with bar codes but not sure if you need the app also...

CTM had left a voicemail saying I had been successful after initially being unsuccessful, shame they only gave me a 2 hour window to say I was still interested. Gutter

Just panicking I show them wrong thing and they dont let me fly. I have one nhs sent in post without barcodes and another I downloaded on nhs website with bar codes but not sure if you need the app also...
Hard copy or App. Don't need both. You can also log into your account if you have wi-fi and show them an electronic version of the hard copy.

Last edited:
Still not heard if I have a ticket so presuming I haven’t.

I must admit that this will be the straw that breaks the camels back for me regarding getting rid of my club72 season ticket.

If I had a regular season ticket I would have been in the gold tier and had 7/8 travel points before it was defunct. Now paying over £2k a year I can’t get a ticket for a euro away game while I would have been if I had paid £450 for one in the enclosure. Absolute joke
That is a disgrace in all honesty. I wouldn’t have had you patience, my email to Robertson would’ve been sent weeks ago

I must admit that this will be the straw that breaks the camels back for me regarding getting rid of my club72 season ticket.

If I had a regular season ticket I would have been in the gold tier and had 7/8 travel points before it was defunct. Now paying over £2k a year I can’t get a ticket for a euro away game while I would have been if I had paid £450 for one in the enclosure. Absolute joke
That's an absolute disgrace to be fair mate, I emailed Stewart Robertson about the pathetic customer service, silence from the SLO and scrapping the travel club and it also fell on deaf ears, his assistant said she'd forward my concerns to the MyGers department, who will probably never read it.

Was all set to order LFT but Gov website states this:-

‘If you will be travelling on to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man in the ten days after you arrive in the UK, you must follow the rules for testing and quarantine in those places.’

So, even though flying into Heathrow, a PCR still required currently unless she changes it anytime soon?

This is as confusing as fuck.

Same here, Bar72, would have been gold and had 12 travel club points. Now Club 72 and VIP (sic), nothing in about a ticket for this so I have missed out. The emails sent to Rangers corporate ticketing have just been ignored .

Pay for mygers, don't get points and don't get a response from our club to any question. And £2366.40 for the fucking privilege. Mygers on top of that though, obviously.

But at least the useless, unrequired Mygers cash grab scheme is working and serving it's purpose for Rangers FC :mad:

Same here, Bar72, would have been gold and had 12 travel club points. Now Club 72 and VIP (sic), nothing in about a ticket for this so I have missed out. The emails sent to Rangers corporate ticketing have just been ignored .

Pay for mygers, don't get points and don't get a response from our club to any question. And £2366.40 for the fucking privilege. Mygers on top of that though, obviously.

But at least the useless, unrequired Mygers cash grab scheme is working and serving it's purpose for Rangers FC :mad:
Don’t mean to rub salt into the wounds - but I replied to the email a week or 2 ago opting out of the ballot for independent tickets - and then last night got an email saying I had been successful and I was getting sent 2 tickets !

Anyone travelling on the overnight trip to Copenhagen with Sport Options received their final itineraries / flight vouchers?

Parking at Glasgow Airport

Thinking of using this company, which is located under the flyover, right next to the airport. Only £10 to leave the car for the two days away in Denmark. Seems extremely cheap and I'm a bit wary.

Has anyone parked there before?

51034 Abbotsinch Rd

Parking at Glasgow Airport

Thinking of using this company, which is located under the flyover, right next to the airport. Only £10 to leave the car for the two days away in Denmark. Seems extremely cheap and I'm a bit wary.

Has anyone parked there before?

That’s where we’ve booked for SO overnighter parking.
Not used it before.
Just need to get there on time and avoid the nutters glued to the M8 :oops:

That’s where we’ve booked for SO overnighter parking.
Not used it before.
Just need to get there on time and avoid the nutters glued to the M8 :oops:
I'm going that way today. I'll pass by and check it out. I'm wary of excessive delay charges, although nothing specified in their T&Cs. I'll let you know. £10 seems too cheap. Next cheapest is £32.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back