Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long time since I done an official day trip. Do they take you from the airport to the ground and leave you to it?

Remember that happening for Stuttgart and we ended up sharing a taxi to the city centre.

Been a long time since I done an official day trip. Do they take you from the airport to the ground and leave you to it?

Remember that happening for Stuttgart and we ended up sharing a taxi to the city centre.
Only done it for braga and they took us to the centre bit everyone was meeting. Then walked to the ground no sure if ye can get the coach to the ground instead though

Villareal the buses parked up from the ground and a short walk to the town

Vienna dropped us off in the centre then picked us up again around 4.30 to take us to the ground

Don't know why people are buying tests - just make up a code. I bought it once and I've used the same code on every landing/locator form for every trip. Think this is the 5th time I've been away somewhere since they've insisted on these day 2 tests when home.

I think once, maybe twice, I've had my landing form glanced at when boarding (as opposed to it being studied) - a couple of times I've said yes and been waved on past the boarding gate desk and it not looked at.

Because only real codes work, I think. It’s checked against a database/an acceptable code format.

Just booked expert medical. You get your code as soon as you order it.
Just ordered a randox kit and got a discount code through Easyjet who im flying with, ended up about £21.50 for a day 2 LFT at home
Mine was booked through Expert Covid Testing UK which I found on the gov.uk site, was £17.99 but they added £9.99 for shipping, LFT as we're coming into Stansted.
Plenty of on site options for ~£2, I won’t be booking anything until either over there or day before fly back.

Official day trip includes transfers.
Dropped off in the city and then bussed out to the ground late afternoon.
All info will be in the final email they send.

(Sports Options are flight only,they drop you in the city,you make your own way to the stadium where you get coach back to airport after the game)

Official day trip includes transfers.
Dropped off in the city and then bussed out to the ground late afternoon.
All info will be in the final email they send.

(Sports Options are flight only,they drop you in the city,you make your own way to the stadium where you get coach back to airport after the game)
Magic mate. Thanks.

Was there in 2006. I have an image of a grim industrial town with a lot of riot police. B-)
Yeah,that about sums it up.
We were based in Valencia,just traveled there for the match.
Remember the fire retardant match tickets and the rush to get in before the shutters came down,oh and Boyd’s miss B-):oops:

Sturgeon has announced today that a Lateral Flow Test will be allowed from Sunday 31/10/21 for arrivals into Scotland.

Covid: Scotland to align with UK testing for international arrivals from Sunday​

ELSA MAISHMAN OCTOBER 26, 2021

From 4am on October 31, double vaccinated travellers from non red list countries will be able to take a cheaper lateral flow test on day two of their arrival, rather than a PCR test as previously mandated.

It comes after airport chiefs accused the Scottish Government of leaving the travel industry “guessing” by not making a decision on the issue.

The rules around testing changed in England on October 24.

When the UK Government initially announced this coming change on September 18, the Scottish Government said it would not follow suit, as PCR tests are more reliable.

This position was reversed after a week, as Scotland’s transport secretary Michael Matheson said Scotland “intended to align with the UK post-arrival testing regime”.

But when UK officials later announced this change would come into effect on October 24, the Scottish Government said this was yet to be confirmed north of the border.

The date for the rule change in Scotland was announced by Ms Sturgeon on Tuesday.

"For practical reasons, the Scottish Government has decided to align with this change,” she told MSPs.

"From 4am on Sunday 31 October, therefore, people travelling to Scotland can also provide a lateral flow test – rather than a PCR test – on day two of their arrival.

"Travellers will be able to book lateral flow tests from the list of private providers on the gov.uk site from around 5pm on Friday, in advance of their arrival into Scotland.

"These tests will cost between £20-£30 per test, which is less than a PCR test. And so I am sure that this change will be welcomed by many travellers and by the travel industry.

"It is important to stress, however, that if your lateral flow test is positive, you must get a PCR test to confirm the result.”

Airport figures previously called on the Scottish Government to make a decision.

A spokesperson for Edinburgh Airport said the travel industry had been “left guessing” and customers “may simply assume the worst”.

Sturgeon has announced today that a Lateral Flow Test will be allowed from Sunday 31/10/21 for arrivals into Scotland.

Covid: Scotland to align with UK testing for international arrivals from Sunday​

ELSA MAISHMAN OCTOBER 26, 2021

From 4am on October 31, double vaccinated travellers from non red list countries will be able to take a cheaper lateral flow test on day two of their arrival, rather than a PCR test as previously mandated.

It comes after airport chiefs accused the Scottish Government of leaving the travel industry “guessing” by not making a decision on the issue.

The rules around testing changed in England on October 24.

When the UK Government initially announced this coming change on September 18, the Scottish Government said it would not follow suit, as PCR tests are more reliable.

This position was reversed after a week, as Scotland’s transport secretary Michael Matheson said Scotland “intended to align with the UK post-arrival testing regime”.

But when UK officials later announced this change would come into effect on October 24, the Scottish Government said this was yet to be confirmed north of the border.

The date for the rule change in Scotland was announced by Ms Sturgeon on Tuesday.

"For practical reasons, the Scottish Government has decided to align with this change,” she told MSPs.

"From 4am on Sunday 31 October, therefore, people travelling to Scotland can also provide a lateral flow test – rather than a PCR test – on day two of their arrival.

"Travellers will be able to book lateral flow tests from the list of private providers on the gov.uk site from around 5pm on Friday, in advance of their arrival into Scotland.

"These tests will cost between £20-£30 per test, which is less than a PCR test. And so I am sure that this change will be welcomed by many travellers and by the travel industry.

"It is important to stress, however, that if your lateral flow test is positive, you must get a PCR test to confirm the result.”

Airport figures previously called on the Scottish Government to make a decision.

A spokesperson for Edinburgh Airport said the travel industry had been “left guessing” and customers “may simply assume the worst”.

20-30 pound? Can’t you get the pcr ones for that anyway

I have no idea where the misconception that these need to be done at home is coming from / where people are getting the lowest price is £20-£40.

Just click on Day 2 and they start for as little as £1, but it’s on-site. If you’re just doing it for the reference number and have no intention of doing the actual test then don’t waste your money.

For those booking now, what are the implications if the UK gov decides to remove your provider from their list of approved providers between now and arrival as they have with many providers recently? Ie will the booking be valid if they were approved at time of booking?

So out of the loop on this and it's sneaking up so quickly.

So vaccine passport out and vaccine passport back in along with the passenger locator form and PCR test which has to have the code on the form which is sent within 24 hours of departure?

Is this correct? Also has anyone bought the boots one, my mate has but not sure it's on the list? There are so many comments in here I'm struggling with where to start, cheers in advance

For those booking now, what are the implications if the UK gov decides to remove your provider from their list of approved providers between now and arrival as they have with many providers recently? Ie will the booking be valid if they were approved at time of booking?
Went with Randox, appear to be Gov approved and approved by BA who we are travelling with. I’m sure there are cheaper but can’t be arsed effing about.

Went with Randox, appear to be Gov approved and approved by BA who we are travelling with. I’m sure there are cheaper but can’t be arsed effing about.
Aye but a lot of these companies are getting put off the list daily, I just think it makes a lot more sense to book closer to the day of departure.

Nothing at all. Expert Medical was removed from the official list weeks ago but you can still buy and use one of their PCR kits without any issues at all. It’s just a money making exercise.

Seen this on other site good reviews £12

Day 2 Lateral Flow Tests code sent with confirmation email​

Could someone refer me to the post in this thread from before for what we need to do for travelling to Denmark and back to uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back