Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you do not need to complete the form​

You do not need to complete the passenger locator form if you’re travelling from one of the following places:

• UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Channel Islands
  • Isle of Man
You must not have been outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man in the 10 days before you arrive. If you have, you must fill in the passenger locator form.

Can anyone shed some light on the above. I am going to Belfasg the following weekend and I am travelling from Glasgow. Is this telling me because I have been to Brondby I will need to fill in a pssenger locator form for going to Belfast because I have been out the country within 10 day prior?
In theory but no one will pick up on it if you don’t, 5 hours after I land in London I fly to Glasgow (non-connecting) and I have no intention of completing again.

When you do not need to complete the form​

You do not need to complete the passenger locator form if you’re travelling from one of the following places:

• UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Channel Islands
  • Isle of Man
You must not have been outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man in the 10 days before you arrive. If you have, you must fill in the passenger locator form.

Can anyone shed some light on the above. I am going to Belfasg the following weekend and I am travelling from Glasgow. Is this telling me because I have been to Brondby I will need to fill in a pssenger locator form for going to Belfast because I have been out the country within 10 day prior?
No. Glasgow to Belfast is a domestic flight - nothing required. You are not travelling from the UK. Both Glasgow and Belfast are within the UK.

No. Glasgow to Belfast is a domestic flight - nothing required. You are not travelling from the UK. Both Glasgow and Belfast are within the UK.
The way it reads it is saying if you are flying from somewhere within UK to another place within UK and you have been outside the UK within 10 days then you need to fill in a form. Confusing as fûck.

The way it reads it is saying if you are flying from somewhere within UK to another place within UK and you have been outside the UK within 10 days then you need to fill in a form. Confusing as fûck.
I would think that you would be fine as you will have already done a PLF coming back had the test.

That section is more for flying into the country then an internal flight I'd think.

There was a PLF helpline number on the website you could try though

Where in Glasgow has DKK? My mates been to a few places but need to order in. I’ll use my virtual revolut but would be good to have at least a bit in cash.

Is there two official flights going? My mate applied for day trip as well and he has a different flight number and departure time. Mine is 0730 and his is an 0745 departure

Two mates decided they now want to go. Had a contact in Copengagen to get tickets but theres is now none at all available on the website? StubHub ticket prices are 400 euro at the moment. Anyone any other websites to get tickets from?

Two mates decided they now want to go. Had a contact in Copengagen to get tickets but theres is now none at all available on the website? StubHub ticket prices are 400 euro at the moment. Anyone any other websites to get tickets from?

Stubhub and the official site were the only possible places. I think the remaining tickets will be made available in the Brondby club shop on the day.

No I don’t , tell me more please
Gov.UK Germany travel entry requirements.
It seems you have to fill in some sort of digital registration ( which is free )
on the same lines as your PLF fro returning to the UK.
I can't make sense of it, but it says if you come from a risk area ( UK amber risk )
probably no harm in filling it in, that way your covered.
I'm needing one for Lyon as flying via Berlin ( only transiting ) from Edinburgh.
Best to check it out yourself.

Stubhub and the official site were the only possible places. I think the remaining tickets will be made available in the Brondby club shop on the day.
Yep, I only see 2 tickets on stubhub for the Nord Tribune, there were a lot more there last week. I would imagine they will go soon too

Gov.UK Germany travel entry requirements.
It seems you have to fill in some sort of digital registration ( which is free )
on the same lines as your PLF fro returning to the UK.
I can't make sense of it, but it says if you come from a risk area ( UK amber risk )
probably no harm in filling it in, that way your covered.
I'm needing one for Lyon as flying via Berlin ( only transiting ) from Edinburgh.
Best to check it out yourself.
I went to Germany in September there and the airline hostess handed me a paper copy of this as i got on the plane at Edinburgh.

I fly to Belfast the day after Brondby. Will let you know if I get flung off the plane lol

your not getting in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back