Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you used to be able to purchase all manner of *party favours* from Christiania, but I believe this has now been cracked down on. I used to be a regular visitor to Copenhagen but that was many years ago. Great city - enjoy yourselves & stay safe

That’s me in this thread who got the flight banned from alcohol and going the Gerrard well the klindsman lol

I smashed my phone doing the klindsman and had to get my pal on the day trip to bring me a phone over from Glasgow lol

In the ground just now they were hardly scanning tickets people have got in with no ticket and it’s all kicked off outside with the riot police on our fans

That’s me in this thread who got the flight banned from alcohol and going the Gerrard well the klindsman lol

I smashed my phone doing the klindsman and had to get my pal on the day trip to bring me a phone over from Glasgow lol

In the ground just now they were hardly scanning tickets people have got in with no ticket and it’s all kicked off outside with the riot police on our fans
Ffs doesn’t sound good man.

A few posters called it on here correctly, was always gonna be a shitshow outside the ground.

Ffs doesn’t sound good man.

A few posters called it on here correctly, was always gonna be a shitshow outside the ground.
They didn’t check tickets on train from Copenhagen there’s about 3k outside with only 1400 with tickets

We made correct call getting here before the fan march

They didn’t check tickets on train from Copenhagen there’s about 3k outside with only 1400 with tickets

We made correct call getting here before the fan march
Not surprising at all.

Everyone and their granny knew it would play out like that.

Enjoy the game anyway mate!

There’s a full scale crush at the rangers end the riot police have caused this
So much for getting held in a car park and taken over

People without tickets in the stadium. A shambles. Our security team are a disgrace and our SLO no where to be seen at the away end

There’s a full scale crush at the rangers end the riot police have caused this
Sounds like total carnage. Always going to happen with folk without tickets trying to chance it. Stay safe and hope those with tickets get inside without too much more bother!

@Aww Skew how vindicated do you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back