Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click through the link on the email there’s an option to change to other flights rather than accepting the one they’ve offered, although this won’t help with any additional bookings.

Edit: Manage My Booking (bottom of email) > Find a different flight (bottom of webpage)…

I’ve found contacting them as soon as the line opens / through twitter useful in the past.

Don't have that option, maybe because it's flight & hotel. Been on hold for 25 minutes so far.

Likewise my flights have also been cancelled and they keep cutting me off on the phone. No option to pick alternative flights. Also looked at booking a new package and they've went from £302pp to £400pp for much worse flights.

Anyone got any ideas for other ways/packages/flights?

Likewise my flights have also been cancelled and they keep cutting me off on the phone. No option to pick alternative flights. Also looked at booking a new package and they've went from £302pp to £400pp for much worse flights.

I got through via Exec Club number, wouldn't help. Now on hold again but chose 'make a booking' as they don't appear interested in dealing with cancellations & changes.

Don't have that option, maybe because it's flight & hotel. Been on hold for 25 minutes so far.
Same here no link
Booked flight and hotel
Still on hold
Brutal, they’re mostly UK based and relatively helpful when get through at least.

The flights are crazy prices now, looks like they’ve had several flights running and merged many of them. I was less than £200 for three flights/one train and one of my flights is now showing as £150 alone.

Brutal, they’re mostly UK based and relatively helpful when get through at least.

The flights are crazy prices now, looks like they’ve had several flights running and merged many of them. I was less than £200 for three flights/one train and one of my flights is now showing as £150 alone.
That's us got sorted on hold for 45mins
And got better flights goin out

Im booked back on the 12.30 BA flight to Heathrow on the Friday. Hope that doesnt change.
One of the flights they’ve merged other ones into looks like (now £191), should be fine.

I’m SAS (Scandanavian Airlines) on way back who have 3 flights a day and looks like they rarely cancel them.

Why all the flight changes, is this normal?
I assume it'll be caused by other flights not going ahead meaning the planes aren't in the right place to operate the flight at profit.

It's not unusual for aircraft to make 6+ flights a day.

Finally in the queue after about 15 attempts, having to listen to all that shit before even getting the options was doing my head in.

That's me just off the phone, 45 minute wait as well, spoke to a girl called Joanne with a Newcastle accent, she's booked me on the 11:20am flight from Edinburgh and arriving at 5:10pm in Copenhagen, 12:30noon on the way back and arriving in Edinburgh at 6:45pm.

No charge at all and no issues in changing the flights. Worth all of the hassle.

That's me just off the phone, 45 minute wait as well, spoke to a girl called Joanne with a Newcastle accent, she's booked me on the 11:20am flight from Edinburgh and arriving at 5:10pm in Copenhagen, 12:30noon on the way back and arriving in Edinburgh at 6:45pm.

No charge at all and no issues in changing the flights. Worth all of the hassle.
That's the same girl I got
Flights wed 9.50 Glasgow Copenhagen
Flight on Fri Copenhagen 12.30 Glasgow 16.35

Those are the flights I originally booked so sounds like it’s a go-er B-D

I get into Copenhagen 5 hours before and I leave at 6.40pm the Tuesday, wish I’d just booked it all with BA now!

Ideal, quite incredible we're all going through to the same person!

I was joking when I said one person answering calls but seriously looks like it. We are travelling with another two folk who are on their own bookings, be interesting to see if they also speak to her.

DUB-CPH for me, Tue-Fri with Ryanair.

In two minds whether or not to change to Wednesday, but with that mob it's the same price just to book a new outward flight.

Booked the Urban House Meininger.

In two minds whether or not to change to Wednesday, but with that mob it's the same price just to book a new outward flight.

That’s where we are staying. It looks like a decent enough place.

I wouldn't expect the away section to be anywhere near as much as 3,000.
Was trying to work out how many we are giving them for the return game at Ibrox. I know bf5/br5 have been moved, not sure about bf4/br4 but would imagine that would take them up to maybe 2000/2500?

That’s where we are staying. It looks like a decent enough place.
Me too, very strict with 3pm check in time supposedly though (ie not before).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back