Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked up Monday to Friday, means we can take in the Malmo vs Chelsea game on the Tuesday night. It looks as though it'll be easy enough to get tickets for our match, but does anyone know about the Chelsea match?

Booked our flights today, Gatwick to Copenhagen on Wednesday then back on the Friday night, now trying to work out the testing requirement for my son who's 17 but by the time of travel will only have had one dose of the vaccine (as thats all they're getting at that age!) and tested positive 3 weeks ago so isn't supposed to take another test until the end of November!!

Would be a simple process with the English covid app but wee nic has to do things differently.

Booked our flights today, Gatwick to Copenhagen on Wednesday then back on the Friday night, now trying to work out the testing requirement for my son who's 17 but by the time of travel will only have had one dose of the vaccine (as thats all they're getting at that age!) and tested positive 3 weeks ago so isn't supposed to take another test until the end of November!!

Would be a simple process with the English covid app but wee nic has to do things differently.
Just seen on BBC news wee nic the pr**k
Looking into tests hopefully do the same as England

I'm sure if you have recovered after testing positive in the last 180 days that is usually as good as proving a double vaccination.

Not sure about Denmark's entry requirements though.

I'm sure if you have recovered after testing positive in the last 180 days that is usually as good as proving a double vaccination.

Not sure about Denmark's entry requirements though.
Aye, the recovery 180 day status can be shown on the app available in England, up here we can only show vaccinated status!

Haven’t had any vaccinations and could only get my first at the begging of next month since I’ve not long had covid. Can I travel freely with just doing PCR tests and or the day trip with sport options?

Wouldn’t be for me. If I don’t get a ticket because of either no allocation or MyGers taking precedence over TC points I’ll be watching from home. F£&7 travelling to Denmark to watch it in a pub.
Do you really think people going will be watching in pubs? Most of the nigh on 50 euro away games I've been at I've seen tickets available being bought by our fans often for a dedicated section.

Do you really think people going will be watching in pubs? Most of the nigh on 50 euro away games I've been at I've seen tickets available being bought by our fans often for a dedicated section.
I doubt they’ll be 1500 away fans.

Our BA flights from London got cancelled last night, offered an earlier one but no good as it leaves before our flight from Edinburgh!

Must be a sign because my first born is due the 30th November.

Our BA flights from London got cancelled last night, offered an earlier one but no good as it leaves before our flight from Edinburgh!

Must be a sign because my first born is due the 30th November.

A few of us got the same, call them at 8am tomorrow and they'll sort you new flights without any extra charge.

Booked up Monday to Friday, means we can take in the Malmo vs Chelsea game on the Tuesday night. It looks as though it'll be easy enough to get tickets for our match, but does anyone know about the Chelsea match?
You need to be a member mate to get them as they do ticket pick up at location of game id required etc. Memberships still on sale if you check their website. They got 1000 tickets for Juve next week.

Just had a response from Brondby, we are only getting 1400 tickets.
So Brondby are openly informing Rangers fans of our allocation, meaning our club must know allocation. So why is it we have yet again still heard nothing?

It’s beyond a joke the poor communication. This is basic stuff. That TO needs a complete overhaul.

1400 tickets? The shambles of MyGers starts at Brondby I guess then, I had 10 TC points and I'm sitting in silver.

Fairly hopeful I should get a ticket, I'm on just over 1500 points.

But until we see how the Euro away MyGers system actually works in practice, there is still an element of uncertainty.
I was on a decent travel club points total and was confident of getting a ticket for pretty much any away Euro game. Now I’m down in the silver tier of MyGers and I really don’t know where I’ll stand with trying to get tickets.
Time will tell I suppose but the recent record of the ticket office doesn’t really fill me with confidence. I think they will really have to make it ticket collection over there. Otherwise those on high MyGers points totals will just purchase every ticket they can and pass the ticket on.

Last edited:
I was on a decent travel club points total and was confident of getting a ticket for pretty much any away Euro game. Now I’m down in the silver tier of MyGers and I really don’t know where I’ll stand with trying to get tickets.
Time will tell I suppose but the recent record of the ticket office doesn’t really fill me with confidence. I think they will really have to make it ticket collection over there. Otherwise those on high MyGers points totals will just purchase every ticket they can and pass the ticket on.
Correct but I fear they will post the tickets citing covid as a reason why we can't collect over there.

In theory it's meant to be from the top down for Euro away so if like me you're sitting at the top of Silver you should stand a good chance.

Same situation as yourself mate, had 10 TC points which clearly count for very little now, whole system is a farce there's folk in gold who have never done a European away match who are most likely to get a ticket ahead of us.

Fairly hopeful I should get a ticket, I'm on just over 1500 points.

But until we see how the Euro away MyGers system actually works in practice, there is still an element of uncertainty.
If Gold only has around 2000 members, all gold members should be good for all Euro Away match’s going forward. As it’s believed to be top down, so should anyone high up in silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back