Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done the day trip for that, but when you've still another 3 hours home after landing at 2am, it's shite.
Aye, I’m fortunate I live 25min from the airport. Wouldn’t fancy a day trip and in work the next day if I lived in Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen etc

Aye, I’m fortunate I live 25min from the airport. Wouldn’t fancy a day trip and in work the next day if I lived in Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen etc
Ideal if SO had a flight from Aberdeen. They'd easy fill it, you'd have anyone as far as Dundee using that, Elgin, Inverness area, Peterhead etc as well.

Ideal if SO had a flight from Aberdeen. They'd easy fill it, you'd have anyone as far as Dundee using that, Elgin, Inverness area, Peterhead etc as well.
I’m sure they have run flights from Edinburgh before. I don’t see why they wouldn’t run one from Aberdeen if the interest was there.

Without trawling back through the whole thread- when do Brondby put the home end tickets up for sale for our game?

Ment to book the day trip and clicked the overnight by accident hopefully can get moved over to the day trip. Nightmare.

There will be hundreds of bears in the home end, more than likely "an unofficial away end" next to the bears (me and my mates included), so I wouldn't worry to much about that mate.
Just booked in to this bar just of the square wed & Thurs night (Proud Mary København) lol just under £7 pint bar taking table bookins open till 5am

How does it go with Covid? I tested positive about 3-4 weeks ago but said in the pcr result not to take another for 90 days a think it was. Also I have some of the antigen(sp) tests in the house but will need to book a test.

Used them before brilliant organisation
100%, the guy Myles (?) knows how to run a trip.

I done Porto and Denmark with them and had absolutely no complaints. In fairness, I don’t mind official trips either

Day trips suited my work situation best

100%, the guy Myles (?) knows how to run a trip.

I done Porto and Denmark with them and had absolutely no complaints. In fairness, I don’t mind official trips either

Day trips suited my work situation best
Is Myles still involved? I thought he was retired now. He was running the trips as far back as 2001 when they took us to PSG away. They were known as Flight Options then.

Booked Dub - Cop return Wed to Friday £120. Easy enough bus up and down from Belfast. Only in bronze now with the changes to the TC unfortunately so it will be home end loyal for me and my mates.

Good to hear. I have obviously been given false information.

He replied to my email tonight so must still be involved.

Looks like they'll be running another flight, probably a day trip.

I did notice on the facebook page they had to cancel a Leicester away trip as they only had 30 people book.

He replied to my email tonight so must still be involved.

Looks like they'll be running another flight, probably a day trip.

I did notice on the facebook page they had to cancel a Leicester away trip as they only had 30 people book.
Any idea of when this will be able to be booked? Looking to book.

Very good price. Hope everyone enjoys Copenhagen, I went previously when we beat fc Copenhagen , great few days I had in the city. Also done a few sport options (flight options) trips in the past and they were very well run , no issues at all.

Just shows you how the price is dependent on aircraft capacity in the market when you consider the prices that had to be paid pre-covid / with lack of planes / peak travel periods.

Spoke to Miles (Sports Options) at 4 pm today. He hopes to put up details of the additional day trip early this evening. I managed to get a cancellation for the overnighter, so quite happy.

Just need to get tickets now. I'm on Silver with 1307 points and my son's also Silver with 1287 points.

On checking it seems that the tiers are:
Gold Member – 1501 and Above Points
Silver Member – 851-1500 Points
Bronze Member – 20-850 points

What do the FF veteran travellers think about us getting tickets from the club with those points and failing that, do you think that we'll be able to get them from Brondby?

Thanks

Spoke to Miles (Sports Options) at 4 pm today. He hopes to put up details of the additional day trip early this evening. I managed to get a cancellation for the overnighter, so quite happy.

Just need to get tickets now. I'm on Silver with 1307 points and my son's also Silver with 1287 points.

On checking it seems that the tiers are:
Gold Member – 1501 and Above Points
Silver Member – 851-1500 Points
Bronze Member – 20-850 points

What do the FF veteran travellers think about us getting tickets from the club with those points and failing that, do you think that we'll be able to get them from Brondby?

Thanks
I’d guess if it’s top down, Gold will snap up 3/400 and silver will be your luck

How big is the away end? Looking online it seems some teams are only given one section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back