Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always aspired to be higher in the TC :D

Felt as if you were mixing with royalty when you were shoulder to shoulder with the guys on max points that done Ufa :D :D

In all honesty, the fact someone could’ve been to Ufa on a weeks notice but miss out on a ticket over someone that’s going to their first euro trip sickens me
Unfortunately UFA and osijek were the only two I missed as I couldn't get off work for them. Osijek was the worst as it was the first I had missed other than the 2 where fans were banned from since Famagusta in 2005.

Roll on the revolution and the TC restored then I will be able to look down on you again :))

14 points and a lowly silver. At least it's better than last seasons bronze :))
Should be 15, as we should get credit for the Young Boys game ;)

It should be 16 as I managed to buy a travel club ticket for Leverkusen :))

They did refund it though plus we had 2 for the home end
Did we get a point for Leverkusen? If so I’ve been robbed of a point haha

Low silver, so not rating my chances much. Will rely on home end ticket. Was on 14 TC points as well and guaranteed any away ticket in Europe until they fuked around with things.
Interested to know about how you would go about getting a home end ticket, as I might be in the same boat . Would you buy it online,pre-departure pr when you get there?

Interested to know about how you would go about getting a home end ticket, as I might be in the same boat . Would you buy it online,pre-departure pr when you get there?
Basically whatever works best. Online purchase in advance preferred and can use a non UK address if need be. We already know what areas to target from earlier in this thread.

Basically whatever works best. Online purchase in advance preferred and can use a non UK address if need be. We already know what areas to target from earlier in this thread.
Remember, I was there often enough for it to be my address too :))

So im gold, should I expect a ticket? I'm going for the day flight with sports options should it come up today. Was there a European box to tick on mygers? I really can't remember

So im gold, should I expect a ticket? I'm going for the day flight with sports options should it come up today. Was there a European box to tick on mygers? I really can't remember
Depends how many euro away games you’ve done before :D

@das will reply appropriately based on your answer

Thanks presumably using a UK based payment card, with a DK address will be accepted ok?

What a shame this has turned into a TC squabble. Predictable.
It’s hardly unsurprising though, is it?

The fact I don’t even know if I’ve got a ticket is an utter joke considering I’m on 1707+ points, I’m in the gold tier and was on 10+ TC points.

Hardly idea scenario

Could spot TC newbies a mile away, searching for their seat number :)
Manchester was the worst that I remember. Didn't we have to rearrange about 3 rows at Old Trafford because a couple of them wanted their own seats?

Or Skopje where those 2 wanted their own seats when our end was only about a quarter full and they weren't even that good seats :))

Manchester was the worst that I remember. Didn't we have to rearrange about 3 rows at Old Trafford because a couple of them wanted their own seats?

Or Skopje where those 2 wanted their own seats when our end was only about a quarter full and they weren't even that good seats :))
Aye, Skopje. The two guys insistent we move when there was hundreds seats available:)

Maybe because its an away trip and many former TC stalwarts aren't happy. The general feeling (certainly mine) is the TC was trashed by the Club purely for financial reasons.
I didn't think this was a squabble compared to the usual efforts. Merely a bit of banter :))

Aye, Skopje. The two guys insistent we move when there was hundreds seats available:)
Thousands even. Brondby could be a laugh :)

Unirea would have been worse as some couldn't get into the section their tickets for as it was closed

It’s hardly unsurprising though, is it?

The fact I don’t even know if I’ve got a ticket is an utter joke considering I’m on 1707+ points, I’m in the gold tier and was on 10+ TC points.

Hardly idea scenario
Mate ofcourse you will have a ticket if it’s top down it’s an absolute certainty you will, see you there :))

Mate ofcourse you will have a ticket if it’s top down it’s an absolute certainty you will, see you there :))
Aye it’s still not 100% confirmed though. Domestic games take care of themselves bar Celtic but euro aways I’m on my own :D

Might start an “Annex the TC” campaign again so I’m guaranteed my tickets

Thousands even. Brondby could be a laugh :)

Unirea would have been worse as some couldn't get into the section their tickets for as it was closed
Unirea was an absolute shambles. I still really enjoyed the trip though, it was ao bad that it was actually good/funny.

***Please note none of the links to our web pages below will work until the time of sale***

BRONDBY V RANGERS - 4/11/21 – On sale at 4:30pm this evening (24/09)

We will be one sale with a day trip from Edinburgh at 4:30pm today. To book this options please go to https://www.sportoptions.com/Brondby-v-Rangers-Edinburgh-Day-Trip

***Please note none of the links to our web pages will work until the time of sale***

LYON V RANGERS – 9/12/21 – On sale at 9pm tonight (24/09)

We will be going on sale with a day stop from both Edinburgh and Glasgow

Glasgow Day Trip - https://www.sportoptions.com/Lyon-v-Rangers-9/12/21-Glasgow

Edinburgh Day Trip – https://www.sportoptions.com/Lyon-v-Rangers-9/12/21-Edinburgh

***Please note none of the links to our web pages will work until the time of sale***

Many Thanks

Sportoptions.com

Sport Options LTD

34 New Cavendish Street

First Floor

London

W1G 8UB

TEL: 0207 935 6129

Twitter: @Sport_Options

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/sportoptions

Instagram: @sport_options_mark

www.sportoptions.com

Do you think they’ll have a waiting list for people to switch from Glasgow to Edinburgh and visa versa?

***Please note none of the links to our web pages below will work until the time of sale***

BRONDBY V RANGERS - 4/11/21 – On sale at 4:30pm this evening (24/09)

We will be one sale with a day trip from Edinburgh at 4:30pm today. To book this options please go to https://www.sportoptions.com/Brondby-v-Rangers-Edinburgh-Day-Trip

LYON V RANGERS – 9/12/21 – On sale at 9pm tonight (24/09)

We will be going on sale with a day stop from both Edinburgh and Glasgow

Glasgow Day Trip - https://www.sportoptions.com/Lyon-v-Rangers-9/12/21-Glasgow

Edinburgh Day Trip – https://www.sportoptions.com/Lyon-v-Rangers-9/12/21-Edinburgh

Many Thanks

Sportoptions.com

Sport Options LTD

34 New Cavendish Street

First Floor

London

W1G 8UB

TEL: 0207 935 6129

Twitter: @Sport_Options

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/sportoptions

Instagram: @sport_options_mark

www.sportoptions.com