Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being able to go because you only have one day holiday left
Arrive home about 1.30/2, 5 hours sleep, in work for 9am the next day :D

It’s actually worse getting the bus home from Aberdeen or Ross County after a midweek game

I couldn’t have done half the trips I’ve done without the day trips. Saves A/L for an actual holiday in the summer :)

Do you think they’ll have a waiting list for people to switch from Glasgow to Edinburgh and visa versa?
I think I can remember a trip they did previously where they did allow people to swap that had already booked.
Email and ask them,they are very responsive.

It’s actually worse getting the bus home from Aberdeen or Ross County after a midweek game

I couldn’t have done half the trips I’ve done without the day trips. Saves A/L for an actual holiday in the summer :)
I would have made Osijek with a day trip but couldn't get the Friday off so had to miss it when we didn't do one.

A couple of years ago we played Ross County midweek,got back in the house at 2:15 am.
The following week we were away at Porto,got back in the house at 2:10am :D

Just booked Edinburgh to Copenhagen, over Wednesday back Saturday , flights dropped £100 from yesterday

Booked up from Edinburgh, nothing like that feeling of getting it over the line.

Will now be wearing my mask continuously until on the flight. Getting out seems ok but coming back is going to be a nightmare with tests I think... Even if we are just away for 14 hours.

Booked up from Edinburgh, nothing like that feeling of getting it over the line.

Will now be wearing my mask continuously until on the flight. Getting out seems ok but coming back is going to be a nightmare with tests I think... Even if we are just away for 14 hours.

by time the game comes I usually want to go home because I’m still on it from the night before.

flights straight after the game are becoming more appealing the older I get
I prefer the day trips tbh

Doing wednesday-friday for brondby but lyon can see me doing the day trip

Logan Air flights Aberdeen to Esjberg depart around 9:00 am and return 17:00. Earlier tonight Wed to Frid cost around £214. Trains from Esjberg to Copenhagen run about every hour (2-3 hrs journey time and cost from £30 return upwards) Taxi from airport to rail station was about £25 in each direction when we played Midtjylland.

Logan Air flights Aberdeen to Esjberg depart around 9:00 am and return 17:00. Earlier tonight Wed to Frid cost around £214. Trains from Esjberg to Copenhagen run about every hour (2-3 hrs journey time and cost from £30 return upwards) Taxi from airport to rail station was about £25 in each direction when we played Midtjylland.
I respect people that take mad routes like this but absolutely fuck that

I’m glad I just pay the premium for day trips, let someone else sort the hassle and I just jump on a chartered plane/bus :D

Try doing it every midweek game ;)

Did this flight for Midtjylland, was only an hour from Esjberg to Herning. Great trip

I’m taking my 16 year old son and had booked Wed - Fri with BA but they’ve changed my flights and they’ve not got me on flights home.

Can’t get through to BA to get it sorted

Tempted to cancel BA and book sport options

It’s his 1st trip

I’m taking my 16 year old son and had booked Wed - Fri with BA but they’ve changed my flights and they’ve not got me on flights home.

It’s his 1st trip
Have a look a few pages back and getting through discussed at length, sure @hoppy22 and @Hatchet at least got through.

It’s his 1st trip

Took me 3 hours, kept getting cut off. Finally got through and a 48 minute wait on the call. Just need to persevere. If you are flight only think you can cancel/rebook online, package deals can't.

Open to 5am Thursday!

Hoping to catch the Copenhagen game after the match and have a piss up.
Booked a table for wed 21.00 open till 3am and book table 22.30 for Thurs open till 5am
And booked table 16.00 down stairs just incase I don't get ticket for game

Lyon prices up at the same price. Very tempted but just don’t if I can be bothered with all the testing etc

Booked a table for wed 21.00 open till 3am and book table 22.30 for Thurs open till 5am
And booked table 16.00 down stairs just incase I don't get ticket for game
Just seen the bar menu, I’ve been convincing my mate it’s not that expensive before we booked up - he’s going to kill me.

Proud Mary København, Vesterbrogade 2A, 1620 København V
Decent enough place, bang central and easy to find, I'd avoid the Scottish Pub round the corner, an absolute dump and a rip off, Old Irish next door is nothing too special but does 20KR, around £2.50 Tuborgs midweek. Elsewhere average cost will be from 40-55KR, roughly £4.50 to £6.50.

Gothersgade & Vestergade are also decent enough with plenty bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back