Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ticket situation isn't a good one but top travellers first it has to be
Part of me is hoping they do a ballot in each tier purely because I know there’ll be a backlash and would hopefully lead to TC being annexed again

The fact you, personally, don’t even know if you have a ticket yet is an utter disgrace

For anyone else on the Edinburgh > Oslo > Copenhagen flight with Norwegian Airlines on the Wednesday the first leg has been cancelled. There’s a flight on the 2nd, day earlier to sort out tickets !

The important thing is to pick up tickets over there and crack down on bogus collections. If previous attempts are anything to go by then there's not much hope.

It's been a big failure with away tickets going by the amount of people who buy them and pass them on but there's not much can be done with domestic aways unlike euro aways

Just know it won't be that the way we run things. Best chance I have is if they go from top points down. TC should be ran on the side of mygers. £40 for mygers and £55 if you want to be in the travel club as well as mygers. Been released how many gold members there is?

Just know it won't be that the way we run things. Best chance I have is if they go from top points down. TC should be ran on the side of mygers. £40 for mygers and £55 if you want to be in the travel club as well as mygers. Been released how many gold members there is?
I’d go further

£30 to join mygers - extra £20 if you want to join TC, extra £25 if you want to do domestic aways

I've got my Danish pal who lives in Sweden ringing Brøndbys club shop today to see if their is a way around the MobilePay problem.

I was going to call and speak Swedish but I only know a few words here and there in Danish so would be screwed when they answered in Danish. Didn't want to speak English as they may smell a rat

I'll give an update later.

I've got my Danish pal who lives in Sweden ringing Brøndbys club shop today to see if their is a way around the MobilePay problem.

I was going to call and speak Swedish but I only know a few words here and there in Danish so would be screwed when they answered in Danish. Didn't want to speak English as they may smell a rat

Thank you. Together we'll get there.

Sorry to bring up the vaccination thing again , I’m planning to go to Copenhagen via amsterdam , I’ll be remaining in schipol for the transfer , I’m double jabbed and will have the passport , But do o need to take any tests beforehand , The way I’m reading it I don’t , Just wondering/hoping someone can confirm

Sorry to bring up the vaccination thing again , I’m planning to go to Copenhagen via amsterdam , I’ll be remaining in schipol for the transfer , I’m double jabbed and will have the passport , But do o need to take any tests beforehand , The way I’m reading it I don’t , Just wondering/hoping someone can confirm

I’m in the exact same position. You don’t need anything else for entry into Denmark.
What flights are you on btw? We are on the 0600 KLM flight on the Wednesday with a stopover in Amsterdam.

I flew recently to Vienna, and I just showed the paper copy ( the new one with the bar code on). I also had it downloaded on my phone but never showed it. Basically, I didn't want to get the jag, but decided just to get it for easy travelling. If you are vaccinated and have the paper or digital copy then it is really quite simple to travel these days, especially now that no pcr test is required. Many people are still worried about what is required in order to travel but they shouldn't be, it really is pretty straightforward now. Again , I didn't want to get vaccinated and still believe it should be an individual choice, however it does make your life easier. I am not saying I agree with it, but for the sake of getting fully back to normal it really isn't such a big deal. Go to Copenhagen and enjoy yourself, mate.

did they check the QR code or just look at the vaccine ‘passport’?

I am flying to Malta via Schiphol this Thursday and going by what I have read, only thing needed is what you included in link but I will let you know.

Also flying to Copenhagen for the game with KLM from Aberdeen via Schiphol.

My Norwegian Airline flights have changed now and unable to get there for the game on Thursday evening.. What’s the other alternatives? Anyone going Manchester?
5 of us on the Norwegian flight back to Edinburgh on Friday. Our Easyjet flight out from Edinburgh on the morning of the game was cancelled so would just be our luck if the Norwegian flight was cancelled too.

I’m in the exact same position. You don’t need anything else for entry into Denmark.
What flights are you on btw? We are on the 0600 KLM flight on the Wednesday with a stopover in Amsterdam.
I stand corrected then. We still need a test before leaving then.
You also need to be careful you don’t leave the airport , then I can get more complicated , I’m also hearing you might need a transit visa just to cover you when your sitting about schipol waiting on your transfer , All very confusing

Seen on Brondby’s website they’ve said they won’t be selling to hers fans…

anyone know how likely they are to enforce that?

I'm exactly the same, been reading all sorts online and still no further forward

We’re going out the Thursday on the KLM a flight back on the Friday 6pm

I've a flight booked from Dublin to Copenhagen. Belfast based.

As others have rightly pointed out, there is no requirement for Covid tests (for those who are vaccinated) for entry to Denmark.

There is still tests needed to return to UK.

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this and just assuming that nothing is needed for the return journey.

Or am I missing something very obvious?

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-advice#toc-1

I've a flight booked from Dublin to Copenhagen. Belfast based.

As others have rightly pointed out, there is no requirement for Covid tests (for those who are vaccinated) for entry to Denmark.

There is still tests needed to return to UK.

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this and just assuming that nothing is needed for the return journey.

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-advice#toc-1

Not in England but there are free tests available in the city centre or £30 while you wait lateral flow tests at the airport.

Not in England but there are free tests available in the city centre or £30 while you wait lateral flow tests at the airport.
So am going Wednesday morning and back straight after the game how long in advance can I get the test done for getting back into the UK? I thought it was just a day 2 test needed.

So am going Wednesday morning and back straight after the game how long in advance can I get the test done for getting back into the UK? I thought it was just a day 2 test needed.
That seems to be the case from Scotland too but I can't see the official version

That seems to be the case from Scotland too but I can't see the official version

“We also intend to align with the UK post-arrival testing regime. The detail of that is still being developed with lateral flow tests being considered, and we will engage further with the UK Government on those plans. Details will be announced at the same time as the UK.”

I'm hoping by then, there will be no requirement for anything if you're double-vaxed.

Didn't realise UK was so far down the line with integration to the EU Covid Passport system.

Further changes on test requirements if any, are likely before this trip.

“We also intend to align with the UK post-arrival testing regime. The detail of that is still being developed with lateral flow tests being considered, and we will engage further with the UK Government on those plans. Details will be announced at the same time as the UK.”

I'm hoping by then, there will be no requirement for anything if you're double-vaxed.
I hope so too as we must be one of the few major european countries that I've looked at that do

Just for those who had their outbound flights fucked today it might be worthwhile looking at London as there’s still multiple routes around £100.

For example 18.40 train from Glasgow on the Tuesday night is £32.80.

Then 08.40 flight from Stansted with Ryanair is £51 or 09.55 from Gatwick with Scandanavian is £68. Few later in the day too.

Obviously need to factor in transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back