Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate, return flight is fine.

As @ahalfallover says, it seems like it could just be difficult for large numbers to get over.
We have had no contact about rescheduling but when I logged into the Lufthansa site I see we have been moved to an earlier flight from Glasgow and a later flight to Copenhagen. That gives us about a 10 hour layover in Frankfurt.
I could just about put up with the original flight time from Glasgow if the second leg was delayed, but what’s the point in moving us to an earlier flight if the original one is still running??

We have had no contact about rescheduling but when I logged into the Lufthansa site I see we have been moved to an earlier flight from Glasgow and a later flight to Copenhagen. That gives us about a 10 hour layover in Frankfurt.
I could just about put up with the original flight time from Glasgow if the second leg was delayed, but what’s the point in moving us to an earlier flight if the original one is still running??

Logged on and checked, cheers for that tip.

Moved my Glasgow flight from 12.40 to 9.05 and my Frankfurt flight from 17.05 to 22.00.

A much longer day. Be lucky to get on the 2nd flight at Frankfurt, nothing to do for 10 hours but drink....ha.

Logged on and checked, cheers for that tip.

Moved my Glasgow flight from 12.40 to 9.05 and my Frankfurt flight from 17.05 to 22.00.

A much longer day. Be lucky to get on the 2nd flight at Frankfurt, nothing to do for 10 hours but drink....ha.
Exact same as us mate. I’m on the phone now to speak to them. It’s a bit cheeky moving us to a 0905 flight when there’s another flight at 1610 that would tie in a lot better with the 2200 to Copenhagen. It’s obviously more expensive and that’s why they have palmed us off with an early flight instead.

Exact same as us mate. I’m on the phone now to speak to them. It’s a bit cheeky moving us to a 0905 flight when there’s another flight at 1610 that would tie in a lot better with the 2200 to Copenhagen. It’s obviously more expensive and that’s why they have palmed us off with an early flight instead.

Let me know how you get on mate, it is a total joke.

I can’t get through and their web chat bot is telling me I need to contact Opodo because that’s who I booked through. An absolute pain in the hoop.

I know mate, we have decided to let it lie for a few days until eDreams contact me regarding the change.

I know mate, we have decided to let it lie for a few days until eDreams contact me regarding the change.
They will be snowed under with calls. I see they have cancelled flights that are effecting boys travelling to Lyon, so I imagine they have cancelled a load of flights right across the board.

They will be snowed under with calls. I see they have cancelled flights that are effecting boys travelling to Lyon, so I imagine they have cancelled a load of flights right across the board.

I didn't realise Lyon was effected too, what a shambles.

We are gonna stick to the 10 hour layover, they can deal with the drunken mess.

This is what happens , I did warn people don’t book any away european trips this season. Too much of a gamble

362177.jpg

The 17.20 EasyJet flight from Gatwick on the Wednesday has moved to 7.00 Thursday. They haven't even bothered to tell me, I only found out when I checked the app.

Ryanair are going from Stansted on the Wednesday at 19.40 so moving to that now and hopefully it'll be OK

my flights are fine so good :)
Mine were until today, fortunately I'm flying from London so I'm going from Stansted instead of Gatwick so no big issue yet.

I've still not cancelled my Gatwick flight either so plenty of options. I'm not bothered about the way home although that's with Ryanair so not as bad

Mine were until today, fortunately I'm flying from London so I'm going from Stansted instead of Gatwick so no big issue yet.

I've still not cancelled my Gatwick flight either so plenty of options. I'm not bothered about the way home although that's with Ryanair so not as bad
our flight home got messed about with so going to hamburg on the friday instead and flying back to edinburgh late friday night from there (if we make the flight)

our flight home got messed about with so going to hamburg on the friday instead and flying back to edinburgh late friday night from there (if we make the flight)
I'm back into Liverpool so got other options as there is also a flight back to Manchester.

Anyone on the flight back to Edinburgh at 22.50 after the game was only £35 hopefully we dont get kept in after the game or it might be a bit of a rush .

Anyone on the flight back to Edinburgh at 22.50 after the game was only £35 hopefully we dont get kept in after the game or it might be a bit of a rush .
I would be surprised if many people were that optimistic. The game kicks off at 6.45 local time so will finish nearer 20.45 and you have to get from one side of the city to the other in 2 hours with a large crowd doing similar.

Copenhagen Airport is a fair size too from what I remember and you will have passport control to get through. I certainly wouldn't risk it

The two Sport Options flights depart at 2300 and 2315. Granted, they will be straight onto buses and away, but if you jump in a taxi I’d say it would be doable.

They beauty of Sports Options is they ain’t leaving till the Bears are at the airport.
That’s true, but they must think they can get there in plenty of time if they have those allocated slots booked. If he could jump in a taxi and get to the airport before the Sport Options buses, he will make it through security in plenty of time. Get there at the same time or after and he might be struggling in amongst a few hundred all arriving at the same time.

Has anyone decided on a meetup point, yet? Maybe those who have been before will know. On the face of it, this square looks like the main place and is not far from the railway station.

Rådhuspladsen
Seems like a decent place to meet up. Somebody better phone ahead and tell the wee Netto at the bottom left of the map to perhaps order in one or two extra cases of beer for that week.

Seems like a decent place to meet up. Somebody better phone ahead and tell the wee Netto at the bottom left of the map to perhaps order in one or two extra cases of beer for that week.
It’s ok, a couple of bars nearby including the Scottish one.

There are better parts of Copenhagen, Nyhavn in particular is pretty cool.

That’s true, but they must think they can get there in plenty of time if they have those allocated slots booked. If he could jump in a taxi and get to the airport before the Sport Options buses, he will make it through security in plenty of time. Get there at the same time or after and he might be struggling in amongst a few hundred all arriving at the same time.
Las time in Copenhagen with Sport Options it was an open top double decker back to the airport. Some scenes on the upper deck.

I looked at NyHJavn on Google street view. Its got a Rolex shop, whereas Rådhuspladsen has got pubs and carry-out shops. :D
Nyhavn last visit, Hong Kong bar, guy said it’s been continuously 24/7 open since the 70’s
Allowed to leave post it stickers you write on, we left plenty of cultural messages all round the walls. Guy said they would be there when we come back..
Late night “cabaret” beside the bar too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back