Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of my mates came back from Tenerife on Monday and they said they looked at name on form but never scanned the qr code and back here no one even asked fir it. They were speaking to a lad out there and he’s used the same code 4 times with no problems.
This is very true hav used same code multiple times no issues
2 of my mates came back from Tenerife on Monday and they said they looked at name on form but never scanned the qr code and back here no one even asked fir it. They were speaking to a lad out there and he’s used the same code 4 times with no problems.
this is true hav used same code multiple times no issues anyone wanting advice pm me

Not saying you’re wrong but I went direct from the site, all it says is:

“After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.

You must book this test before you travel.”

Then following the link later takes me to the link quoted above. Scotland rules look similar ie it doesn’t state needs to be swab at home from what I can see?
It's murder trying to find any guidance but this is what the visitscotland site says and it links you to the gov.uk providers. Hopefully they scrap it some time but I doubt it will be before this trip

This is very true hav used same code multiple times no issues

this is true hav used same code multiple times no issues anyone wanting advice pm me
This seems to be OK just now but it wouldn't surprise me if they do random checks at some point in the future and hand out those £500 fines otherwise it is just plain stupid.

The test and protect lot are too busy with other things just now especially in Scotland with the changes to the self isolation grants.

It's murder trying to find any guidance but this is what the visitscotland site says and it links you to the gov.uk providers. Hopefully they scrap it some time but I doubt it will be before this trip

Cheers that seems to indicate it needs to be a home test, I’ve messaged the other provider in any case just to ask if they provide the required reference number.

Head is totally scrambled!
Looking at the list of approved test providers for ‘self test at Home’ and say for example the cheapest test shown costs £9.99
You then go into the link for that provider and the Day 2 PCR test cost is £79.99
Other providers show the cost as £20 and when you go into the site, it then shows a cost of £60
Am I reading this right ?
Advice from anyone who has purchased a Day 2 PCR test recently would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Head is totally scrambled!
Looking at the list of approved test providers for ‘self test at Home’ and say for example the cheapest test shown costs £9.99
You then go into the link for that provider and the Day 2 PCR test cost is £79.99
Other providers show the cost as £20 and when you go into the site, it then shows a cost of £60
Am I reading this right ?
Advice from anyone who has purchased a Day 2 PCR test recently would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I am no long back from holiday and I ordered my PCR test from the ScotGov website, it was £63, At that time you had to order it from them,
They have changed now, you can now order it from any of the UK Gov approved testing companies , even for returning to Scotland
I am going to order my PCR test kit for testing 2 days after my return from a company called Randox, its £43 from them,

SLO said we find out after official flight. That was late yesterday afternoon. So it should be first thing this morning but no doubt it’ll be the 16.59 email.

Given our game is in Brondby isn't until November the rules for those people who are FULLY VACCINATED & returning to ENGLAND are likely to change (ease). So I wouldn't rush to book a PCR 2 Day test kit just yet.

The latest info is

From the end of October, fully vaccinated people coming to England will no longer have to take a PCR test two days after arrival.
Instead, they'll be able to take a cheaper and simpler lateral flow test.
Passengers will be able to send a picture of their lateral flow test to verify the result.
The Department for Transport has said NHS lateral flow devices cannot be used for travel. "Both pre-departure tests and on arrival tests must be bought from private providers," it said.
It's hoped this change will happen in time for people returning from school half-term breaks. However, no date has yet been given for its introduction.

No other UK nation has yet said it will introduce this change. Scotland and Northern Ireland have indicated that they may follow England, but Wales has said it has concerns.

So, what we predicting for minimum points required. I’ll start the predictions at 1550.
I think it will be nearer 1400. Official flight not taking up a full allocation of MyGers tickets will help out Indy.

Said earlier I don’t know how they manage top down. Anyone over X gets, that bit is simple. But then each additional window has to go down by one point. Just can’t see them doing that.

I think it will be nearer 1400. Official flight not taking up a full allocation of MyGers tickets will help out Indy.

Said earlier I don’t know how they manage top down. Anyone over X gets, that bit is simple. But then each additional window has to go down by one point. Just can’t see them doing that.
Top down part makes perfect sense. It’s the allocating of I purchased tickets afterwards that becomes a farce. After that period do you open it up to the next 50 points and just let a scramble ensue?

Top down part makes perfect sense. It’s the allocating of I purchased tickets afterwards that becomes a farce. After that period do you open it up to the next 50 points and just let a scramble ensue?
I say yes but then that’s not top down. They’ll know how many tickets they have left so they may be able to drop it down a few numbers so there is enough tickets for that range.

Think they’ll work on it this morning and your purchase history will be updated. Then emails out noon. Then the fun really does begin.

I suspect anybody expecting emails out this morning will be disappointed.
Even if it is sorted today, there will probably be a second allocation of tickets to distribute, depending on where the club decide the ticket pickup will be.

I say yes but then that’s not top down. They’ll know how many tickets they have left so they may be able to drop it down a few numbers so there is enough tickets for that range.

Think they’ll work on it this morning and your purchase history will be updated. Then emails out noon. Then the fun really does begin.
I’ve got the gold jacket picture ready to go once brondby is confirmed

I’ve got the gold jacket picture ready to go once brondby is confirmed
I don’t think you need to wait till it’s confirmed. I’m more interested in ticket collection and how many points it drops to. Give a good indication for future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back