Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I’m sorted, can I be the first to say absolutely fuck mygers and the commercial team that introduced this ponzi scheme

Travel club should’ve been left alone but no, yous included it to use it as a pawn to get more sign ups

I know a guy in gold, on 10+ Euro trips that doesn’t meet the criteria. Mygers is a scam

Even though I’m sorted, can I be the first to say absolutely fuck mygers and the commercial team that introduced this ponzi scheme

Travel club should’ve been left alone but no, yous included it to use it as a pawn to get more sign ups

I know a guy in gold, on 10+ Euro trips that doesn’t meet the criteria. Mygers is a scam
Separate TC from mygers charge for both there should be no loss of income

always rewarded but :))
I think I’ll need to take a wee break or a ban won’t be far away. I’ll let others take over

Thankfully my ticket was never in doubt but people on more TC points than me were more deserving. Mygers the scam, Ponzi scheme is now been shown up to the masses, hate to say I told you all so

Let’s see who wins the prize for spotting the first ticket on here or Twitter as they all of a sudden “can’t make it”

Expect a number of Gold will always just buy now just because they can. Getting 15 points pushing themselves further and further away from silver and bronze who don’t even get the points anymore like old TC.

But it’s not a “closed shop.” Hilarious.

The ONLY way to not make it a closed shop is give the 15 points to those who were unsuccessful @Greg Marshall

Son and I both got tickets only booked flight yesterday! hoping hotels will now drop in price. BTW TC regular but my mate who had on TC more due to me havinf broken knee for Villareal and his son both miss out

The ONLY way to not make it a closed shop is give the 15 points to those who were unsuccessful @Greg Marshall
No, they should’ve had city collection but the club is full of absolute dullards that don’t care

Always the easy option. The club needs a clear out from top to bottom in our customer service departments

I honestly feel bad for people like you, your loyalty following the club everywhere been nul and voided whilst others will be there on their first trip

Disgusting
Oh, I will be in Brondby but under my own steam ;) Anyway will be saving myself a few quid next year by not renewing. Can see MyGers numbers collapse at renewal time.

Covid will be the reason for no collection imo
It’ll be another excuse like costs/logistics etc when Covid isn’t a concern anymore

There’s zero excuse for postage. Greg mingles with fans at away games domestically, if he had to hand out 1000 tickets then so be it

There’ll be a club official on the official day trip plane, so Covid can’t be used as an excuse for that - the playing squad go no where near the club staff that go on the day trips

So if your below the points for allocated tickets are we getting the points, the old travel club should have been kept separate mygers is complete shambles

Looks like I'm never, ever, ever going to get to go on a Euro away trip. I was a member of the TC before it closed and gained I think about 5 points by putting in for tickets but not getting them (I was offered a few game but literally hours before so could not feasibly travel).

I'm bought and paid up for going to Copenhagen.

I live 300 miles from Ibrox and a ST does not make financial sense as I would only use it 2/3 times a season but I do pay for RangersTV Unlimited (which costs 50% of what a season ticket does) and am getting a few points here and there for other things.

However, my £800 spend on hospitality for one game doesn't get me any MyGers points - giving Rangers the equivalent of two season tickets for 1 game and I get nothing for it.

An absolute joke.

no travel intin needed

Even if they didn’t have the manpower to check (clearly they don’t) they could still have asked for them to make it look like they were checking them and this would’ve deterred some people from proceeding with the purchase.

Looks like I'm never, ever, ever going to get to go on a Euro away trip. I was a member of the TC before it closed and gained I think about 5 points by putting in for tickets but not getting them (I was offered a few game but literally hours before so could not feasibly travel).

I live 300 miles from Ibrox and a ST does not make financial sense as I would only use it 2/3 times a season but I do pay for RangersTV Unlimited (which costs 50% of what a season ticket does) and am getting a few points here and there for other things.

However, my £800 spend on hospitality for one game doesn't get me any MyGers points - giving Rangers the equivalent of two season tickets for 1 game and I get nothing for it.

An absolute joke.
Are you sorted for Brondby mate? If not there’s still tickets left on StubHub

EDIT: Hang on, apparently not :(

An absolute joke.
Penny starting to drop here. I feel a massive anti mygers post from me later on

It’s an absolute scam. The club are a disgrace

The ticket office are either liars or far more incompetent than we give them credit for if they don’t think this is open to abuse.

I think I’ll need to take a wee break or a ban won’t be far away. I’ll let others take over

Thankfully my ticket was never in doubt but people on more TC points than me were more deserving. Mygers the scam, Ponzi scheme is now been shown up to the masses, hate to say I told you all so
the cut off is what it is mate no complaints about that but the fact I had 10 TC points and missed out is a sore yin with an even bigger boot to the baws that with no collection tickets will be no doubt passed to mates.

Got a home end ticket sorted but weighing up wither to go or no now

@Greg Marshall this posting out tickets is a pisstake surely?

Folk are shelling out 100s whilst others aren’t even going and getting tickets to move on and get the points?

You’re going to have folk on top points that aren’t attending the big points matches.
HeS just going to say some rubbish about the club deadlines. It'll get abused to %^*& and others will never get a chance to climb. Its ajoke it isn't collection

10 points on old Travel Club. No ticket for Brøndby.
Enjoy all those that are successful. Looks like my Euro travel is finished for good.

HeS just going to say some rubbish about the club deadlines. It'll get abused to %^*& and others will never get a chance to climb. Its ajoke it isn't collection
Can’t wait until I’m finished work now

The club deserve every bit of criticise they’re now going to receive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back